kne1

Pending consideration

39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Look buddy, nobody can tell you what the letter is trying to say unless you copy and paste the content here in this thread, as two people have already asked. If you want help, please do it. "Pending consideration" makes no sense by itself, and could mean a ton of things depending on the context, so nobody's going to be able to help you unless they can read the whole excerpt. Thanks.

My friend if u don't know say u don't know ok

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hi! Please copy and paste the entire letter and remove your personally identifiable information. That way, we can try to understand the whole context of their letter, and see if we can give you better answers. Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

My friend if u don't know say u don't know ok

I'm not saying I know, I'm saying NOBODY is going to be able to know unless you post the letter like everyone else is patiently asking of you. We cannot read minds - nobody knows what the letter says! In order to tell you what it means, we have to read it! If you want help, post the letter. It's as simple as that.

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Ok but he/she or watever can't tell me uscis did not say that since we are all learners here so if they don't know dey should keep quiet pls.

Gowon not say dat. u need relax or we pummel u.

'pending consideration' not normal USCIS words, mon. We all tink u got some goofy response, bad mojo, from USCIS.

since no one (but me) know of 'pending consideration' tag, u should help all peoples here, give over copy of wat rote to u, take out name or casefile #.

'Service Request' usually have written response, mail or email, and each writer chose diff words. All mean same ting, mon -> 'Initial Review, you still in queue. Shut up and sit down, we get to you when we get to you.'

Nobody call u lier. Somebody call u fool, maybe also.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I'm never eating chicken noodle soup while reading VJ ever again. I got noodles coming out of my nose after reading Darnell's posts.

Edited by PandaMaker

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm never eating chicken noodle soup while reading VJ ever again. I got noodles coming out of my nose after reading Darnell's posts.

I nearly choked on my popcorn.

OP, perhaps treating people with respect and courtesy would help you out. As many have said, no one can really help you if you don't post the context of your letter. I doubt anyone will be willing to help you further after your rudeness here.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

U gots da bad word and da bad brains. We wan help u much, but u argue too much. Maybe we pummel u, maybe we help u. Who knows? Give more, we tell more. Give nothing? we tell nothing.

you are a freakin crack up

8/16/2012 I-129F NOA1
11/8/2012 Married
1/3/2013 I-129F cancelled
1/29/2013 withdrawal notice received
2/5/2013 I-130 NOA1 with error on wife's name
Case status not available
2/5/2013 Unable to generate service request

3/13/2013 transferred to local office
3/26/2013 Service request generated
4/12/2013 Infopass, file in workflow March 28
4/19/2013 Case status available - APPROVED!

Detour to the NVC via NRC

For information on my detour and the steps I took to free my petition, check
"about me"

NVC

6/7/2013 NVC logs file as received

6/11/2013 Case number and IIN assigned

6/12/2013 DS-3032 emailed

6/13/21013 AOS paid

6/14/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention superuser (stupid me)

6/23/2013 DS-3032 emailed attention supervisor

6/24/2013 DS-3032 accepted

6/25/2013 IV bill generated and paid

07/06/2013 IV & AOS sent; 07/11/2013 NVC logs received

07/30/2013 IV Accepted; AOS Checklist

08/01/2013 AOS Checklist received

08/02/2013 AOS resent; 08/07/2013 NVC logs received

08/28/2013 Case Complete

09/10/2013 Interview date assigned

Embassy

08/14/2013 Medical; 08/19/2013 Medical Ready

08/07/2013 Police cert ordered (Fiji delivers straight to the embassy)

10/02/2013 Interview

xx/xx/2013 Visa in Hand

xx/xx/2013 POE Los Angeles International Airport

Timeline

U gots da bad word and da bad brains. We wan help u much, but u argue too much. Maybe we pummel u, maybe we help u. Who knows? Give more, we tell more. Give nothing? we tell nothing.

My friend u don't hav any right to insult me OOo.

Timeline

OP, perhaps treating people with respect and courtesy would help you out. As many have said, no one can really help you if you don't post the context of your letter. I doubt anyone will be willing to help you further after your rudeness here.

And who did I disrespect on here? What abt all those insult am getting?

And who did I disrespect here? What abt all those insult am gettin?

Timeline

Gowon not say dat. u need relax or we pummel u.

'pending consideration' not normal USCIS words, mon. We all tink u got some goofy response, bad mojo, from USCIS.

since no one (but me) know of 'pending consideration' tag, u should help all peoples here, give over copy of wat rote to u, take out name or casefile #.

'Service Request' usually have written response, mail or email, and each writer chose diff words. All mean same ting, mon -> 'Initial Review, you still in queue. Shut up and sit down, we get to you when we get to you.'

Nobody call u lier. Somebody call u fool, maybe also.

U did explain everything and at the end u try to insult me. Anyway tank u is not ur fault

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Is not ur fault too.

Why don't you just post the exact text? For all the time you've spent bickering with people, you could have typed it up several times over and actually gotten some answers. Do you even want help?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.