MariamNasir

VISA ISSUED! Alhumdolilah! Allah is great!

42 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I just wanted to put this out there keep the fire of faith burning. Allah will surely help all of us out. I just checked the website and it says Issued. I understand it has been inaccurate for some, i pray that it is accurate for me. I really need to be out of this AP. in sha Allah I know this is hard but I want you all to know I pray for you all when I pray for myself as well. I KNOW this will end soon. I will update you all as soon as we get the call to pickup his passport in sha Allah soon! Not all AP is long and alhumdolilah with the grace of Allah ours has come to an end. There is still a long journey up ahead and I want to thank all of you that have supported and helped me out here!

Keep your heads up and pray to Allah we will all recieve good news soon! :dancing::D:dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats!!!

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Congrats!!! :dance: I'm so happy for you once again Congrats!!! please keep me in your pray aslo

I just wanted to put this out there keep the fire of faith burning. Allah will surely help all of us out. I just checked the website and it says Issued. I understand it has been inaccurate for some, i pray that it is accurate for me. I really need to be out of this AP. in sha Allah I know this is hard but I want you all to know I pray for you all when I pray for myself as well. I KNOW this will end soon. I will update you all as soon as we get the call to pickup his passport in sha Allah soon! Not all AP is long and alhumdolilah with the grace of Allah ours has come to an end. There is still a long journey up ahead and I want to thank all of you that have supported and helped me out here!

Keep your heads up and pray to Allah we will all recieve good news soon! :dancing::D:dance:

Edited by sajidla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

why is everyone acting like racists?? when someone gets a NOA2 20/30 person write down congratz , just because he says ALLAH, or arabic words just 3 persons said congratz Shame on you all ;)

In case you hadn't noticed, this site is filled with zealous Christians who have no issue forcing their beliefs down the throats of anyone that posts, but would easily take offence to the beliefs of others. It's a shame the usually solid advice here sometimes comes loaded with a side helping of ignorance.

To OP - congratulations! :lol:

And congratulations to your god for doing all the paperwork for you! ;)

We should make a tally chart of applications processed based on the faith of the filers - see whose god is the 'real' one! :devil:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

why is everyone acting like racists?? when someone gets a NOA2 20/30 person write down congratz , just because he says ALLAH, or arabic words just 3 persons said congratz Shame on you all ;)

May have more to do with the timing someone posts. Plenty of MENA filers get boatloads of congratulations.

OP - Mabrouk!!! :dance:

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

We should make a tally chart of applications processed based on the faith of the filers - see whose god is the 'real' one! :devil:

Well considering that Christians, Jews and Muslims all essentially believe in the same God, that chart would be rather skewed.

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Way to go! :dance:

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.