Sam and Fen

This is messed up.

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

We filed our I751 (ROC) in June of last year at VSC.

According to the processing times at VSC they are at April 9 2012.

For the heck of it I checked my case status.

On the top it says:

Your Current Case Status for Form CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

None of the circles from Acceptance to Post Decision activity are hi lighted but below that it says:

On February 14, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

:huh:

Visa K1

NOA1 02/23/09

NOA 2 07/14/09

NVC out 07/24/09

P3 08/17/09

P3 Out 08/19/09

P4 09/10/09

Interview date:10/20/09...We are Pink!

Visa Picked up 10/22/09

Stateside Feb 3rd. 2010. POE: JFK

Married Feb 20th, 2010

===================================

AOS sent 4/6/10

NOA1 4/13/10

Biometrics 5/7/10 (Appointment Letter Recvd 4/27/10)

I485 transferred to CSC 4/30/10

Email received, AP and EAD approved 6/17/10.

AP received 6/25/10.

EAD received 6/28/10

Email, Card production ordered 8/16/10.

GC in Hand 8/27/10

=========================================

I-751 Mailed 6/22/12

Biometrics 7/20/12

Approved 2/14/13

GC in Hand 2/21/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

On the top it says:

Your Current Case Status for Form CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

None of the circles from Acceptance to Post Decision activity are hi lighted but below that it says:

On February 14, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Sounds like they've approved you. Is Post-Decision Activity Highlighted? Only one circle should be highlighted. You can also call USCIS to see if you were approved. I think you were approved. They usually only order a new card for approved cases.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

cool ! ROC without an interview !

you rock, O Sam !

For clarity, call into USCIS tomorrow (rather, have yer wife do that)

and inquire about the casefile status.

Go Get Em !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** Moving from AOS to ROC forum ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Timeline

On the top it says:

man....Congrats congrats congrats!!!! and thanks for sharing the GOOD news that they are nearing the end of June!

so other folks who filed prior to you, i.e. before 6/22 can optimistically expect to be approved before Feb End.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Ours says they mailed our card--the one with the work authorization and advance parole (we are in AOS-land). Is it possible that the old card was near to expiring and needs a fresh date?

Perú's K-1 embassy packet can be viewed in our photos.
Travel Tips for Perú (& South America)
Our Immigration Experience
Seat Guru Flight seating!
Airport Processing Times - http://awt.cbp.gov/
POE-Houston? Pictures and info.....POE-Houston (other languages)....

Attention NEW K-1 Filers: (2012) Possible 1st year costs = Possibly 3K+$ for first year including fees for mailing, documents, supplies, etc.. NOT including travel costs. Process: 1.)Apply-340$ 2.)RFE? 3.) Med-300??$ 4.)Interview-350$ 5.)Surrender passport. 6.)Get Visa. 7.)Fly here. 8.) Marry in 90 days. 9.) Submit apps to stay, work, & travel-1070$ 10.) Biometrics-More fingerprinting 11.) GREENCARD ISSUED APR 9TH, 2013-11 MONTHS FOR AOS!
I've lived in Houston for 10 years. If you have any questions about the city, please message me. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ours says they mailed our card--the one with the work authorization and advance parole (we are in AOS-land). Is it possible that the old card was near to expiring and needs a fresh date?

They do not automatically send out new 'fresh' green cards. Their ROC must have been approved. When you file for ROC, the NOA letter acts as a one year extension for your green card, which will expire while you are waiting. For the unlucky individuals who do not get approval in less than a year, they can make an infopass appointment to get an I-551 stamp in their passport.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

4 posts removed for bickering that derails the topic. one poster's access also removed and additional admin action taken.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Sam - you cause such a fuss with the posts, what's up, man?

Regardless, congrats on the RoC Approval ! What USCIS Hotline say?

What news from your wife and her use of a telephone?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Sam - you cause such a fuss with the posts, what's up, man?

Regardless, congrats on the RoC Approval ! What USCIS Hotline say?

What news from your wife and her use of a telephone?

We got a letter from USCIS saying the production of the card has been ordered.

As for my wife calling the USCIS. :blink::wacko:

Visa K1

NOA1 02/23/09

NOA 2 07/14/09

NVC out 07/24/09

P3 08/17/09

P3 Out 08/19/09

P4 09/10/09

Visa Picked up 10/22/09

Married Feb 20th, 2010

AOS sent 4/6/10

NOA1 4/13/10

AP received 6/25/10.

EAD received 6/28/10

GC in Hand 8/27/10

I-751 Mailed 6/22/12

Biometrics 7/20/12

Approved 2/14/13

GC in Hand 2/21/13

Timeline

no la - they won't talk to you, it's her greencard.

Come on - she can use telephone, inquire for casefile status, easy peasy, aye?

Suggest to make flashcards , and practice with her, if you think it's useful.

It's very easy to talk to human at USCIS - just dial the #, touch nothing else on the keypad, wait about 4 to 6 minutes, then BOOM - a human comes on, starts talking in spanish. When the human unwinds, comes to a stop, say 'English Please' and ask for casefile status and when the card is being mailed out.

Edited by Darnell

Timeline

no la - they won't talk to you, it's her greencard.

Come on - she can use telephone, inquire for casefile status, easy peasy, aye?

Suggest to make flashcards , and practice with her, if you think it's useful.

It's very easy to talk to human at USCIS - just dial the #, touch nothing else on the keypad, wait about 4 to 6 minutes, then BOOM - a human comes on, starts talking in spanish. When the human unwinds, comes to a stop, say 'English Please' and ask for casefile status and when the card is being mailed out.

Naa. It gets here when it gets here. In the entire process I have never called USCIS or NVC even once.

Visa K1

NOA1 02/23/09

NOA 2 07/14/09

NVC out 07/24/09

P3 08/17/09

P3 Out 08/19/09

P4 09/10/09

Visa Picked up 10/22/09

Married Feb 20th, 2010

AOS sent 4/6/10

NOA1 4/13/10

AP received 6/25/10.

EAD received 6/28/10

GC in Hand 8/27/10

I-751 Mailed 6/22/12

Biometrics 7/20/12

Approved 2/14/13

GC in Hand 2/21/13

Timeline

Alrighty ! Neverminding ! (me)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.