RosyG

Very Upset! Pls your advise is needed.

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi VJ family,

How are u all doing? This week hasnt been too pleasant for me. The last time, i posted a question here asking what the next steps to take are after mailing in my DS230 application and civil documents and i was advised to call NVC from time to time in order to know whats up. I called them on Tuesday 8th January 2013, to enquire about my case status and the lady i spoke with,told me if i hadnt heard anything from them then it means my documents hadnt been reviewed yet and said they would get back to me after it had been reviewed. Before then i had told her i mailed the documents out on the 19th of Dec 2012 thru FedEx and dat it was delivered and signed for (i tracked it). To my greatest dismay, 3 hours later i got a checklist letter from NVC saying they were still waiting for me to send in my completed visa application and original civil documents which i had already sent. Could this possibly mean they didnt receive it even after it indicated delivere on the Fedex website??? the thought of losing my original marriage cert, birth certificate and police report is driving me nuts because if at they end of the day they tell me they dont have it then it will cost me another money to get each of them processed again, apart from this i was looking forward to an interview in february and looking forward to being with ny husband soonest and all of this is freaking us out. Pls i need your advice on what to do!!!

With God all things are possible!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Don't worry it is a wrong checklist, the same thing happened to me last Tuesday I got your same email that they reviewed the support I-864 & now they are waiting for the DS-230 from the applicant & when I called they said ok if you sent it just ignore our email. After 2 days I called back which was Thursday & was told that my D-230 was reviewed today & my case is completed so I am on the list to get an Interview date. So hung in there you are fine & nothing to worried about. You will hear a good news soon.

Vermont Service Center

Marriage : 2012-12-05 In Morocco

2012-04-12: I-130 Sent

2012-04-16: USCIS Received

2012-04-16: I-130 NOA1

2012-11-28: I-130 Approved (226 days)

2012-12-05: NVC Received

2012-12-12: E-mailed Completed DS-3032

2012-12-17: Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

2012-12-17: Pay I-864 Bill

2012-12-19: Send Completed I-864

2012-12-20: NVC Accepted DS-3032

2012-12-24: NVC Received I-864 Package

2012-12-21: Received IV Bill

2012-12-21: Pay IV Bill

2012-12-27: IV Packet Sent (UPS Express Mail)

2012-12-28: NVC Received IV Packet

2013-01-08: AOS Package accepted

2013-01-10: IV Accepted

2013-01-10: Case Completed at NVC

2013-01-31: Received Instruction Package

2013-03-07: Interview Date

2013-03-07: Visa Approved

2013-03-11: Visa Received

2013-04-01: US Entry

2013-xx-xx: SSN Received

2013-xx-xx: Green Card Received

event.png

event.png

The NVC can and do send out false checklists. Call them and make sure they received the documents.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi VJ family,

How are u all doing? This week hasnt been too pleasant for me. The last time, i posted a question here asking what the next steps to take are after mailing in my DS230 application and civil documents and i was advised to call NVC from time to time in order to know whats up. I called them on Tuesday 8th January 2013, to enquire about my case status and the lady i spoke with,told me if i hadnt heard anything from them then it means my documents hadnt been reviewed yet and said they would get back to me after it had been reviewed. Before then i had told her i mailed the documents out on the 19th of Dec 2012 thru FedEx and dat it was delivered and signed for (i tracked it). To my greatest dismay, 3 hours later i got a checklist letter from NVC saying they were still waiting for me to send in my completed visa application and original civil documents which i had already sent. Could this possibly mean they didnt receive it even after it indicated delivere on the Fedex website??? the thought of losing my original marriage cert, birth certificate and police report is driving me nuts because if at they end of the day they tell me they dont have it then it will cost me another money to get each of them processed again, apart from this i was looking forward to an interview in february and looking forward to being with ny husband soonest and all of this is freaking us out. Pls i need your advice on what to do!!!

Like the Post #1 FAQ (http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/406819-nvc-filers-january-2013/) talks about false checklists from NVC. Remember you sent right at the holidays. I would call this week and just keep checking if its been reviewed. You have to remember they give those scripted remarks. And someone signing for your package isn't the same as received by NVC.

NVC considers it received when they put in the system, than they review it. It usually is 7 to 14 days after they receive. Than they will accept.

Trust me I feel your pain on the documents. Going through it now. Keep the faith you will get Case Complete this week watch and still get your February interview. God Bless. It is well. Okay Breathe now RosyG

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

3 hours later i got a checklist letter from NVC saying they were still waiting for me to send in my completed visa application and original civil documents which i had already sent

This is the false checklist email, sent out after the AOS packet is added to the casefile at NVC. Don't sweat this.

So, a month has passed, almost, since it hit the door.

Two holidays have transpired also.

I think yer due, this upcoming week, for an IV review by a NVC reviewer. Once that happens, the IV set will be added to the casefile.

Forget about February interview though- think March or April. Get it sooner? Burn some joss, as the NVC Faeries have blessed you.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

3 hours later i got a checklist letter from NVC saying they were still waiting for me to send in my completed visa application and original civil documents which i had already sent

This is the false checklist email, sent out after the AOS packet is added to the casefile at NVC. Don't sweat this.

So, a month has passed, almost, since it hit the door.

Two holidays have transpired also.

I think yer due, this upcoming week, for an IV review by a NVC reviewer. Once that happens, the IV set will be added to the casefile.

Forget about February interview though- think March or April. Get it sooner? Burn some joss, as the NVC Faeries have blessed you.

Well first they have to review my 20 lbs of evidence hehe. Than the rest of ya'll can get yours. One week tomorrow for me.

And yes blessings and fairy dust everywhere. I am trying not to even think about it. Not call nothing. I will report back soon as I get CASE COMPLETE.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

No, Debbie - yer package hit second. Not First.

Bite Me ! ;) Stop being so pushy about the queue!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

No, Debbie - yer package hit second. Not First.

Bite Me ! ;) Stop being so pushy about the queue!

hehe I just want to hear Case Complete.:thumbs: For me a March or April interview would be best. I am in no hurry.

Heck 2 year wedding anniversary is May 3rd hmmm.:dance:

Pushy me. LOL.:lol:

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

I count myself very lucky to be part of this forum and most especially for having wonderful pple like u here. Lol, i feel so much better after reading all your responses. Thank u very very much for assuring me that everything is going well.I would have worried myself to nuts if i didnt belong here and didnt have all the information u all have given. I really appreciate your kind responses. God bless u all. @Dwheels, U are more than a conquerer in Christ Jesus. I now understand what it was like for u, its not a funny experience at all. Just sit tight, we will get our cases complete soonest. Thanks that link was so very helpful too. :dance:

Edited by RosyG

Timeline

I count myself very lucky to be part of this forum and most especially for having wonderful pple like u here. Lol, i feel so much better after reading all your responses. Thank u very very much for assuring me that everything is going well.I would have worried myself to nuts if i didnt belong here and didnt have all the information u all have given. I really appreciate your kind responses. God bless u all. @Dwheels, U are more than a conquerer in Christ Jesus. I now understand what it was like for u, its not a funny experience at all. Just sit tight, we will get our cases complete soonest. Thanks that link was so very helpful too. :dance:

Amen dear. We are all in this together. Cuz we feel each others pain (even though I think my story makes every one coco...hehe). You will be fine and hear those blessed words. Than you can go nuts preparing for a God favored interview.

Just remain positive, happy and blessed. It is well.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Amen dear. We are all in this together. Cuz we feel each others pain (even though I think my story makes every one coco...hehe). You will be fine and hear those blessed words. Than you can go nuts preparing for a God favored interview.

Just remain positive, happy and blessed. It is well.

Thanks dear. I believe and i see it coming for us all in Jesus name, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK add us to this group too!!!! We are also waiting for a case complete!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

[/url]

Timeline

Well first they have to review my 20 lbs of evidence hehe. Than the rest of ya'll can get yours. One week tomorrow for me.

And yes blessings and fairy dust everywhere. I am trying not to even think about it. Not call nothing. I will report back soon as I get CASE COMPLETE.

Cant wait to hear that for you for real

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Timeline

DWheels, girl I have been following you through this process. I cant wait to hear CASE COMPLETE for you, then we all can do our praise dance.

RosyG,I agree with you about this website. It has been wonderful being able to converse with people who are in the similar situation as I am, and willing to hold my hand as I go through this process. Having friends who completely understand this process,both the disappointments and victories is a wonderful feeling.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.