27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

First Kip, now this. This place is going to turn in to Current TV.

We are getting bought by Al Jazeera? Awesome! I've always loved their programmes, especially the in depth ones like 101 East. :dance:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Timeline

Ewok if you would, please send me confirmation to emtb918@hotmail.com that my account was deactivated. Thanks

ewok is a busy man. if you don't want to be here, don't come here. if the temptation is too much. change your password...just close your eyes hit random keys, then hit enter. done.

good luck in your future sir.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

When will the right wing homophobic misogynistic gun loving white males realize they are now in the minority and their views aren't important to the rest of us. Either adapt to the modern world or become increasingly marginalized. The world isn't gonna come round to your way of thinking no matter how many tantrums you throw.

Hmm. So if I say something like "the left wing, gay loving, second ammendment hating, racial minorities views aren't important tot he rest of us" is that ok?

I think we should put everyone in the top 100 active posters up for a vote annually. It could be Survivor: VJ Edition.

:thumbs:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hmm. So if I say something like "the left wing, gay loving, second ammendment hating, racial minorities views aren't important tot he rest of us" is that ok?

Fine by me. Say what you like.

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: Timeline

Ewok if you would, please send me confirmation to emtb918@hotmail.com that my account was deactivated. Thanks

You have to use the contact form at the bottom of every page, and then you will be duly ignored.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm unaware of the OP's past posts. But I surely dis-agree with the rude replies I see here. No Empathy (but not everyone)... You need permission to deactivate your account. Thats like Facebook. Thats because ads are posted even through for the average user against TOS unless you pay. Immigration can be very stressful and maybe the OP did'nt know contacting Ewok directly would be a option. Most of the comments did'nt help the OP but maybe upset them more about the immature comments I seen on this topic. Get a life and help someone instead of giving them a bad time. Tim

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I'm unaware of the OP's past posts. But I surely dis-agree with the rude replies I see here. No Empathy (but not everyone)... You need permission to deactivate your account. Thats like Facebook. Thats because ads are posted even through for the average user against TOS unless you pay. Immigration can be very stressful and maybe the OP did'nt know contacting Ewok directly would be a option. Most of the comments did'nt help the OP but maybe upset them more about the immature comments I seen on this topic. Get a life and help someone instead of giving them a bad time. Tim

Just cos we're immature doesn't mean we don't have a life. It's just a really childish one.

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Yeah, this post makes it clear that you are unaware of this poster's history.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I'll PM you and let's chat. Sorry it took me a day to reply.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.