CHarvey80

I-130 and I-129 filers, LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!

126 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I like faster processing times to get my fiance here :)

Oh, I also like cake.

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

You have the right to express your opinion.But so does everyone else on this forum. I found your post to be incredibly disrespectful. No illegal person' s case should displace a U.S. citizen' s. The reason why people in this forum are upset is because of the inconsistency of the laws. There is a 10 year ban for illegal presence over a year but now we have exceptions to that law. Either abolish it completely or make it applicable in all situations. The new exceptions are frustrating for people like me who have made a considerable amount of effort to dutifully abide by the laws. The passing of these new laws is a slap in the face to us while simultaneously promoting others to continuously break the law. Laws only work if there are negative consequences for your illegal actions. This country is becoming an open door for law breakers and that is deeply upsetting to me. I am the grandchild of legal immigrants. My grandparents worked so hard to make it here. They had no money, spoke not a word of English when they arrived, and were suffering from post WWII trauma. I' m not blaming immigrants now for not following the same steps my grandparents took. It' s the lax laws that are allowing this to happen. Why work hard when there is a much easier path available to you? It' s human nature to find the easiest route.

Also your comments about online relationships were completely uncalled for. A good amount of people in this forum met their significant others online. Please get off of your high horse and drop your "holier than thou" attitude. How two people meet is no measure of the validity of their relationship. For you to say so otherwise is ridiculous and frankly none of your business. For the record, I met my husband when we worked together in person. Internet dating is nothing new. How the relationship starts is not what matters. It' s how it's maintained.

good.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have to admit that the original post is pretty one-sided. I'm a social worker and I'm filing along side everyone else for my husband. I expect the process to overall, less than a year from petition to waiver processing. In the grand scheme of things, this is a far better option than what people have had to endure to even come to this country illegally.

Dreamers have been here for up to 15 years already. They were brought here as children, and many of them are conflicted about even applying through the Dream Act because it could result in the deportation of their parents, who aren't eligible.

Write a letter to your Senator and Congresspeople. Support whichever side, but know that there's more to the story than is really being thought about.

Also be mindful that there are people who are specifically set aside to handle the dream act applications, likely, they aren't the same workers processing your K-1s or IR1/CR1s.

There are ebbs and flows at every center at any given time.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Haha your so patheric ..good luck in your journey

Wow!!! How very Christian of you!!! You preach about god but then insult someone because you do not like their response...hmmm..interesting

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I totally agree with you..Made a call to senator office for same reason and sent couple of emails.

Not only illegals but people with Work visas are getting their spouse visas same time. So we are the one who suffer most and that being USC.

USC here yes.gif
------------------------------
I130

11/30/2012 - NOA1 - NBC
01/09/2013 - Transfer to local office(Newark, NJ)
03/11/2013 - INFO Pass
04/04/2013 - INFO Pass

04/30/2013 - RFE - Properly complete and re-submit G-325A.
05/09/2013 - RFE hand delivered to Local office.

05/10/2013 - NOA2 - Newark NJ

NVC
05/13/2013 - NVC Received.
05/30/2013 - Case & IIN # Received.
05/30/2013 - DS3032 & E-mail sent to remove Attorney and appoint petitioner as choice of Agent.
05/30/2013 - NVC accepted request and stated that further communication will now directed to petitioner.
06/04/2013 - AOS & IV bill e-mail received, generated and paid.
06/05/2013 - AOS & IV status paid.
06/05/2013 - AOS package sent
06/12/2013 - IV package sent
06/25/2013 - AOS Accepted
07/03/2013 - IV accepted
07/03/2013 - Case Complete
07/30/2013 - Interview Date received

09/30/2013 - Interview

09/30/2013 - Approved

10/02/2013 - Visa in hand

10/05/2013 - POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.