27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone... I wanted to tell you all of my story for you maybe to identify any pattern that may seem wrong. Well, about 2 years ago I met the person who was supposed to be the love of my life after so much suffering in my life he came and lid up my life. He´s from Pakistan but living in UK (with student visa). Well, we met online through a site and after 4 months we decided to meet each other in person and he gave me half of the money for the ticket and I paid the other half. On that day I arrived to UK I swear my life was like a dream I was the happiest woman alive, I only stayed for 1 week cuz of work and we decided he was gonna go to my original country with me to start a life with me so 2 weeks after I came back he moved with me where he stayed for one month and a half and then said he wasn´t able to find a job so that made him take the decision to go back to UK. So, after that we decided applying for the fiance visa so I then moved back to the US and applied found a job and tried living on my own after so many years of not doing so. My father became sick so after that I decided I had to come back and move back to my original country cuz I´m the only daughter. After 8 months of not seeing him he sent me the ticket to go to UK for a visa of 1 month almost 2 and after 3 weeks of being there I found out I was pregnant which made him freak out and asking me to abort cuz it wasn´t the right time. Well, I came back before 2 months cuz I thought I was going to have high risk pregnancy. As soon as I got here he I asked him to come with me to my original country where he said he couldn´t live here because he didn´t like it which means he only wanted to live in NY, he also didn´t help economically or emotionally on anything making me cry every single day since I got back from UK. Not to long ago we received a notice stating he was going to be in background check which made him get weird with me and he stopped being the person I met where I also found out he was talking to other women.

I was tired of being stepped on and being treated as a second option to where I told him this would be the end between us, that everything he was doing wasn´t fair that the baby and I weren´t his priority. I know he asked me to abort and I shouldn´t have forgiven him for that but I actually thought he was going to change his mind but it wasn´t like that. Now, he is out of my life and here I am with my 20 week pregnancy and crying day to day and him not caring at all. I will send a letter to VSC to cancel this process because I ain´t going to be used in anyway. I´m sure it was long story but I wanted to share with all of you what happened to u. Everybody have a good life and good luck on their lives and I hope this 2013 will be blessed for all of you as it will be with me. BTW today I found out my baby will be a little baby boy not only bad news he was the best gift he could have given me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone... I wanted to tell you all of my story for you maybe to identify any pattern that may seem wrong. Well, about 2 years ago I met the person who was supposed to be the love of my life after so much suffering in my life he came and lid up my life. He´s from Pakistan but living in UK (with student visa). Well, we met online through a site and after 4 months we decided to meet each other in person and he gave me half of the money for the ticket and I paid the other half. On that day I arrived to UK I swear my life was like a dream I was the happiest woman alive, I only stayed for 1 week cuz of work and we decided he was gonna go to my original country with me to start a life with me so 2 weeks after I came back he moved with me where he stayed for one month and a half and then said he wasn´t able to find a job so that made him take the decision to go back to UK. So, after that we decided applying for the fiance visa so I then moved back to the US and applied found a job and tried living on my own after so many years of not doing so. My father became sick so after that I decided I had to come back and move back to my original country cuz I´m the only daughter. After 8 months of not seeing him he sent me the ticket to go to UK for a visa of 1 month almost 2 and after 3 weeks of being there I found out I was pregnant which made him freak out and asking me to abort cuz it wasn´t the right time. Well, I came back before 2 months cuz I thought I was going to have high risk pregnancy. As soon as I got here he I asked him to come with me to my original country where he said he couldn´t live here because he didn´t like it which means he only wanted to live in NY, he also didn´t help economically or emotionally on anything making me cry every single day since I got back from UK. Not to long ago we received a notice stating he was going to be in background check which made him get weird with me and he stopped being the person I met where I also found out he was talking to other women.

I was tired of being stepped on and being treated as a second option to where I told him this would be the end between us, that everything he was doing wasn´t fair that the baby and I weren´t his priority. I know he asked me to abort and I shouldn´t have forgiven him for that but I actually thought he was going to change his mind but it wasn´t like that. Now, he is out of my life and here I am with my 20 week pregnancy and crying day to day and him not caring at all. I will send a letter to VSC to cancel this process because I ain´t going to be used in anyway. I´m sure it was long story but I wanted to share with all of you what happened to u. Everybody have a good life and good luck on their lives and I hope this 2013 will be blessed for all of you as it will be with me. BTW today I found out my baby will be a little baby boy not only bad news he was the best gift he could have given me.

DROP HIS petetion NOW!!!!

Thank god for your Son, your baby is the reward for all the suffering you had to go through.

SO KEep your head high and smile.

USCIS

04/24/09 :mailed I-130

04/29/09 : NOA1.

10/12/09: touched.

08/11/09: I-130 APPROVED!..asking for i824.....

08/24/09: i824 mailed

08/29/09: NOA 1

10/08/09: i824 transferred to local field office, went to field office, they said they dont have any info, called USCIS, they said it was an error, i shouldn't have filed i824...expedite request....no response..

10/28/09: contacted congressman

1/29/2010: USCIS located my files

02/01/2010: received approval notices for i130 AND i824

NVC Journey

02/02/2010: NVC/case# assigned

02/03/2010: Gave email addresses to NVC

02/08/2010: DS-3032 received

02/08/2010: Sent in DS-3032 email

02/08/2010: Received and paid AOS

02/11/2010: AOS fee accepted/shows as paid.

02/11/2010: AOS document cover printed.

02/19/2010: IV bill available online

02/19/2010: Paid IV bill

02/19/2010: DS-3032 accepted by NVC.

02/21/2010: IV bill: shows as paid

02/22/2010: printed cover sheet

3/11/2010: sent AOS and DS230 (overnight) signed by J.Desmond.

3/23/2010: sign in fail!!!!!!!! and 1 year anniversary

3/23/2010: Case complete

3/24/2010: Interview date assigned

5/27/2010: Interview---Denied asked to submit waivers :(

9/28/2010: waivers submitted

3/04/2011: waivers approved!!!

Timeline

DROP HIS petetion NOW!!!!

Thank god for your Son, your baby is the reward for all the suffering you had to go through.

SO KEep your head high and smile.

I sent a letter already dropping everything... Inshallah everything will be ok with my baby and me.. It´s sad for me to go through this because I thought he really loved me but I guess this is the way life goes :(....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Smile sweetie :) That wasn't who God meant for you to be with....Be Thankful for your child. You will find the right man for you someday and you will be fine as times goes by. Don't worry or stress many here have survived the same hardship, know you deserve the best and hold youself high..You're going to be a Mother and the love you receive from your child will be everlasting. I wish you the very best for you and your childs future (F)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Smile sweetie :) That wasn't who God meant for you to be with....Be Thankful for your child. You will find the right man for you someday and you will be fine as times goes by. Don't worry or stress many here have survived the same hardship, know you deserve the best and hold youself high..You're going to be a Mother and the love you receive from your child will be everlasting. I wish you the very best for you and your childs future (F)

Thank you sooo much for your words!! It really means alot it just hurts at the moment because he didn´t care about the baby his baby, his blood but one day he´ll realize what he lost and he´ll regret it... Anyway alhamdulillah for my baby he´s in great shape...

Timeline

Wow, be strong! You can do it for your child! And one day you will find a wonderful loving man who deserves you and your love! Best wishes to you.

Thank u for your words!! <3

Thank u for your words!! <3

U LOOKS STRONG WOMEN, DONT WORRY. THIS IS LIFE CANT STOP FOR ANYONE N WAIT FOR SOMEONE, KEEP REMEMBER MY WORDS, THIS WILL BE THE MOST N HIGHEST LOSS FOR HIM NOT FOR U, SOMEDAY HE WILL REALISE, I PRAY FOR U N UR BABY, KEEP SMILE ON UR FACE N TAKE UR LIFE AHEAD.

event.png

event.png

192230.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: South Korea
Timeline

I am very happy for you about the baby, and sorry to hear about the father.

It seems to me, boy's father was just not ready to be a father.

Since he entered UK on student visa, it's not like it's easy to simply pack up and go back to original country. It seems he is happy where he is now.

Financially, father should support the baby. Maybe father will realize that he may still want to be part of boy's life.

K1 Visa

4/13/2011 I-129F Petition Sent
4/14/2011 I-129F received at Lewisville, TX
4/18/2011 Electronic NOA1 received
4/19/2011 Check Posted
4/21/2011 NOA1 Hard Copy received- Notice Date: APR 15,2011
8/4/2011 NOA2 Text Notification
8/22/2011 Packet 3 Received
8/25/2011 Packet 4 Received
9/8/2011 Interview
9/16/2011 Visa Received
9/24/2011 POE

AOS

10/25/2011 AOE/I-765/I-131 sent
11/4/2011 NOA1 Hard Copy received- Notice Date: 10/31/2011
11/30/2011 Bio Appointment
12/27/2011 I-765/I-131 approved
1/6/2012 EAD/Advanced parole card received
9/30/2012 Service Request opened with USCIS - no response
10/26/2012 Infopass opened at Atlanta Office
10/23/2012 I-765 EAD renewal sent
10/23/2012 Requested US Senator for Assistance with case
11/1/2012 Received via mail being adjudicated
11/15/2012 AOS approved
11/21/2012 Green card received
11/27/2012 Sent letter cancellation of I-765 EAD renewal and biometrics

ROC

9/18/2014 ROC/I-751 sent
9/22/2014 NOA1 Receipt
10/23/2014 Bio Appointment

4/13/2015 Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Get rid of that loser. You and your baby are much better off without him. You will find someone that will treat you and your little baby so special. Keep your head up and don't lose faith. :thumbs:

I Looooooove my baby Lyn.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I remember the day my ex husband asked, begged, and then demanded that I abort my daughter. A real man and a man that loves you would never ask it of you. A real man treats a woman he got pregnant whether as a one night stand or his fiancée with respect because it is the mother of his child.

I'm glad you dumped him and you will find a man that treats you and your child with love and respect, I know I have.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

WOW!!! I'm very very sorry to hear about this all, I dont know if there are any words that will help you that I can say but I wish you the very best and hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and that no one needs a person like that and while I dont know either of you I do know everyone deserves someone who loves them and loves the little boy you're carrying. I wish you the best!!

sherry

Met 10/2009Married 9/13/2012 in indiaFiled I-130 12/4/2012Assigned MSC case # 12/6/20122/14/2013 called uscis and on 1/30/2013 case moved from MSC to Chicago local office.4/17/2013 letter from senator durbin's office that a inquiry will be made on my case and to allow 30-60 days6/7/2013 NOA2 !!!!! while I am visiting my baby!!!!7/12/2013 letter from senator and copy of USCIS email to them stated our case heading to NVC 7/23/2013 NVC # assigned!!!!!!7/25/2013 called for Invoice identification number and had them add yash's email( Yash sent DS3032 via email nex day)7/29/2013 rec'd email from NVC with DS3032 and AOS invoice, paid today $88 mailed hardcopy of DS 30328/1/2013 AOS pkg mail via fed ex8/6/2013 AOS rec'd @NVC8/12/2013 DS3032 accepted IV invoiced8/15/2013 IV fed ex'd9/9/13 dreaded checklist asking for DS260 b/c DS230 obsolete<p>9/11/13 electronic submission of DS260 accepted
9/17/2013 called NVC case was completed as of today

10/1/2013 rec'd interview letter and date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/4/2013 INTERVIEW

RESULT....APPROVED!!!

11/12/2013 email to pick up visa!!!

09/09/15-12/2016 ROC +interview= appproved in over a year

12/21/2016 fedex'd N-400 application and per fedex was rec'd

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
:crying::angry: It is a Sad story & I'm Sorry that you are going through that by yourself but I'm sure you will be fine just be strong. God will be always in your side. Congrats for the baby because he is the one that will bring Joy & happiness to your life. Stay Strong stromg...He is just such a looser so forget him because he doesn't deserve you anymore. Take care & best luck on your life.

Vermont Service Center

Marriage : 2012-12-05 In Morocco

2012-04-12: I-130 Sent

2012-04-16: USCIS Received

2012-04-16: I-130 NOA1

2012-11-28: I-130 Approved (226 days)

2012-12-05: NVC Received

2012-12-12: E-mailed Completed DS-3032

2012-12-17: Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

2012-12-17: Pay I-864 Bill

2012-12-19: Send Completed I-864

2012-12-20: NVC Accepted DS-3032

2012-12-24: NVC Received I-864 Package

2012-12-21: Received IV Bill

2012-12-21: Pay IV Bill

2012-12-27: IV Packet Sent (UPS Express Mail)

2012-12-28: NVC Received IV Packet

2013-01-08: AOS Package accepted

2013-01-10: IV Accepted

2013-01-10: Case Completed at NVC

2013-01-31: Received Instruction Package

2013-03-07: Interview Date

2013-03-07: Visa Approved

2013-03-11: Visa Received

2013-04-01: US Entry

2013-xx-xx: SSN Received

2013-xx-xx: Green Card Received

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.