elmcitymaven

Bosses can legally fire employees they see as an ‘irresistible attraction’

96 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

87.jpg

1877d1338139818-feminist-jokes-395236_301857113185252_100000828969631_794049_740384418_n.jpg

Ah ignorance in photos. There we go.

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

One of them even told me, "just wait until I meet Jena, I'll tell her how it is in America and that women don't have to listen to their husbands!" She was completely serious.

was that gal single?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

was that gal single?

Gal, lmao :rofl:

no

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ok, this is slightly off topic but I'm following the lead here. I've known a few women that considered themselves feminists. I even hired one as a machinist trainee. In the machine shop the radio has been tuned to WLS AM for the last 20 years. After about a month working in the shop, she told me that she was offended by Rush Limbaugh. I carefully explained to her that I didn't agree with most of what he stands for being somewhat libertarian myself but that I would gladly change the station for her. From then on we listened to nothing but music. I was always very courteous and polite with her and never said anything to offend her. One day she left for lunch and I never heard from her again.

I've also known several women in my personal life that considered themselves feminists. They let me know in no uncertain terms that they were offended that I would marry someone from a third world country that was twenty years younger than I am. What made me even worse was that I would "make" her stay home and raise a child. I absolutely must be a male chauvinist pig!

One of them even told me, "just wait until I meet Jena, I'll tell her how it is in America and that women don't have to listen to their husbands!" She was completely serious.

And every day I am glad I married a Ukrainian :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

My sister is married and she's always trying to brainwash my wife on how to be a disrespectful wife with her feminazi propaganda. Iv'e asked my brother in law a few times why he puts up with her ####### and offered him any and all assistance I could give him if he ever wanted to land himself a RUB gal. Then he got into a fight with my sister a few weeks later and my offer to him came up. She came unglued and called our house. Needless to say there isn't a Christmas card in our mail box as of yet.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

My sister is married and she's always trying to brainwash my wife on how to be a disrespectful wife with her feminazi propaganda. Iv'e asked my brother in law a few times why he puts up with her ####### and offered him any and all assistance I could give him if he ever wanted to land himself a RUB gal. Then he got into a fight with my sister a few weeks later and my offer to him came up. She came unglued and called our house. Needless to say there isn't a Christmas card in our mail box as of yet.

:lol:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I fired a secretary for similar reasons. The media meme is selling well but isn't the basis for the decision.

It's easier being stupid and buying into every meme the media uses to sell copy. Supreme court justices have to make the decision based on the case instead.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I fired a secretary for similar reasons. The media meme is selling well but isn't the basis for the decision.

It's easier being stupid and buying into every meme the media uses to sell copy. Supreme court justices have to make the decision based on the case instead.

Decision based on what? That he can't control getting a hard-on looking at his female employee? That's not her fault. We are humans after all and don't have to succumb to our animalistic impulses. Fearing that it would turn into an affair was his imagination getting the best of him. She wasn't interested in him sexually. Some guys just don't realize that sexual attraction can often times be a lonely, one-way street.

Edited by Lincolns mullet

Decision based on what? That he can't control getting a hard-on looking at his female employee? That's not her fault. We are humans after all and don't have to succumb to our animalistic impulses. Fearing that it would turn into an affair was his imagination getting the best of him. She wasn't interested in him sexually. Some guys just don't realize that sexual attraction can often times be a lonely, one-way street.

It may be a terrible reason to fire someone, but according to the judgement, it's not against the law. Evidently it will be appealed. I personally don't have a problem with the judgement in the case, only the judgement of the dentist and his wife.

What recourse does she have if she doesn't get a judgement in her favor? Could she try to publicise the judgement and details of the case hoping he will lose business over it? Could she picket his business? I think if my wife and I were his patients we would probably look for a new dentist.

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

Timeline

Decision based on what? That he can't control getting a hard-on looking at his female employee?

It's such a mark of intellectual prowess to parrot a media meme. Except a parrot does it with a brain the size of a pencil eraser.

I fired mine for disrupting the work environment. Phrasing it that way doesn't make for a good meme though.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's such a mark of intellectual prowess to parrot a media meme. Except a parrot does it with a brain the size of a pencil eraser.

I fired mine for disrupting the work environment. Phrasing it that way doesn't make for a good meme though.

She wasn't responsible for 'disrupting the work environment.' The disruption was happening all inside her bosses head(s). She was the scapegoat to his over-active libido.

Timeline

She wasn't responsible for 'disrupting the work environment.' The disruption was happening all inside her bosses head(s). She was the scapegoat to his over-active libido.

I guess the one thing I can be grateful for is that your children are about all my children have to worry about in terms of domestic competition. Yours will watch their parents repeat what they see on TV and in print media. Mine will be able to think.

But we're not foolish. We realize that it is the children of the Japanese, Germans, Fins, and etc. that represent their real competition in a global economy.