raven52

Hep "B" positive diagonis!

27 posts in this topic

Thanks for the great responces.,..,I have been immunized after I found out her condition..,.,.,and I am "negative".,.,.,.,.,.,and immune.,.,.,.,so I am glad that no one sees.,.,.,. a problem with the medical.,.,.,.,.,with proper documentation.,.,.,,., thanks to all friends of VJ.com..,.,., .,.,.,,. Raven

Pls keep us updated on your fiancee's medical at St. Lukes and her interview at USEmbassy soon.. Good luck on your journey :thumbs:

USCIS

8/10/12-Sent I-130 x2

8/17/12-NOA1

2/28/13-NOA2

NVC

5/6/13-Case# & IIN recvd

7/23/13-Case complete!

US Embassy

9/4/13-Interview- APPROVED!

9/7/13-Visas on hand

10/27/13-POE: SFO

11/5/13- SSN's received

12/2/13-GC's on hand

US Citizenship soon...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hoping the best for your fiancee and yourself. I have no idea about transmission to children but if you have plans look into that as well. Someone I know is HIV positive and kept her viral count low and has HIV-neg children, but she had to have a c-section and was closely monitored. Hopefully the same can be said of Hep B (if that is your choice), in that low viral count means children born free of it.

Again, best of luck to both of you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I don't know why everyone was jumping on AF-Wife for being "mean". Come on.

In my opinion, writing on a message board is not much different from talking to people in real-life. Try to be polite and try to express yourself clearly. In face-to-face conversations this would mean: Don't mumble, face the person, etc. In a written conversation online: Try to use (semi-) correct spelling and punctuation.

Anyway, to the OP: Glad to hear everything is under control. Hope things work out for you guys.

Vera

---

see timeline for K1 and AOS

09/28/2012: Packet sent; I-751

10/01/2012: Packet delivered to VSC

10/02/2012: NOA (arrived Oct 6)

10/16/2012: Biometrics letter arrives

11/08/2012: Biometrics appointment

no interview

04/22/2013: Approved!

Hoping the best for your fiancee and yourself. I have no idea about transmission to children but if you have plans look into that as well. Someone I know is HIV positive and kept her viral count low and has HIV-neg children, but she had to have a c-section and was closely monitored. Hopefully the same can be said of Hep B (if that is your choice), in that low viral count means children born free of it.

Again, best of luck to both of you!

THAT is good news! It's amazing what modern medicine can do for these diseases. HIV is no longer a death sentence, IF you can afford the medication, IE: Magic Johnson. I remember I was a kid when he was diagnosed and all the commercials he did for awareness on HIV with Arsenio Hall. That was over 20 years ago. Now, they say he has no signs of the virus in his blood at all. :wow:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Plain clear English appears to be the norm here, especially if you want the best advice.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Timeline

I don't know why everyone was jumping on AF-Wife for being "mean". Come on.

In my opinion, writing on a message board is not much different from talking to people in real-life. Try to be polite and try to express yourself clearly. In face-to-face conversations this would mean: Don't mumble, face the person, etc. In a written conversation online: Try to use (semi-) correct spelling and punctuation.

Anyway, to the OP: Glad to hear everything is under control. Hope things work out for you guys.

Finally, somebody that understands what I was trying to say. I even got a message from the OP saying he reported me for harassment?!? Thank you. I did not wanna be mean, it was just hard to read because it wasn't in full sentences.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

AF- Wife.,.,. OK.,.you were the only person to be nasty, that is not what this forum is about, it is about helping each other, and you are still defending your ignorant, nasty comments, get over it, if you have something constructive to say, so be it, but you were very nasty and made me feel like i had done something wrong, as the other 20-30 posters have said, you were way out of line, if you cannot be constructive, and help other members, keep you comments to YOUR SELF!!!!!

RAVEN (and no I do not believe you have gotten a green card, or anything else, you are just a trouble maker!)

AF- Wife.,.,. OK.,.you were the only person to be nasty, that is not what this forum is about, it is about helping each other, and you are still defending your ignorant, nasty comments, get over it, if you have something constructive to say, so be it, but you were very nasty and made me feel like i had done something wrong, as the other 20-30 posters have said, you were way out of line, if you cannot be constructive, and help other members, keep you comments to YOUR SELF!!!!!

RAVEN (and no I do not believe you have gotten a green card, or anything else, you are just a trouble maker!)

The above is a much better way of putting your thoughts together versus what's below.

Thanks for the great responces.,..,I have been immunized after I found out her condition..,.,.,and I am "negative".,.,.,.,.,.,and immune.,.,.,.,so I am glad that no one sees.,.,.,. a problem with the medical.,.,.,.,.,with proper documentation.,.,.,,., thanks to all friends of VJ.com..,.,., .,.,.,,. Raven

Now the essence of what AF-wife is saying is kinda true where writing in the fashion you were before makes it quite difficult to understand what you're trying to say and so harder to answer your question. How she spoke to you was was harsh and unwarranted but you're being just as bad or worse with how you're now commenting in regards to AF-wife.

Anyway from the small number of folks who pop in once in a while to ask questions about Hep, the most important thing seems to be controlling the disease then progressing from there.

I'm so sorry that your fiance has been found out to be positive in HBV. Just keep the faith and unconditional love for each other. I'm sure everything will work out fun for the both of you. :)

I also prayed hard that my medical will turn out great later on. I can't wait to be with my love one anymore!

God bless everyone. :)

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight.

In GOD we trust. † = ♥

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.