raven52

Hep "B" positive diagonis!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My finace who is in the Philippines, was just diagonised positive with Hep "B" with no symptoms so a big surprise.,.,.,. we are approaching her interview in several weeks..,..,her doctor told her.,.,,.,.with proper documentation, and a letter from her(the doctor).,.,., it will not fail her medical as this is a "non-communicable" disease.,.,.,.,also, she is resonding.,., very well to the medication.,.,.,and the viral count has been nearly reduced by 50%.,.,,.,..,.any comments or suggestions would be appreciated by my friends here on VJ.com.,.,.,..,Raven

Hep B is a chronic condition with no cure BUT they have medications that can slow the progression, and even halt it. The most important thing is to stay on top of it! It means that she will probably have to take medication for the rest of her life to keep her viral count low. Find her a good doctor when she comes out to the states and make sure to monitor her condition constantly.

It may not be communicable BUT it is still transmitted by blood and other potentially infectious material. This means sexual contact too. You need to be careful and protect yourself as well. Not trying to scare you but it is a fact.

A lot of people today live long uneventful lives with Hep B if you are aware if what it does and keep on top of it!

Good luck at the interview and the rest of your journey! :thumbs:

Since I can't edit my above post let me also say that some people have accute Hep B, where they will get sick with some flu-like symptoms for a short amount of time and then they feel better! After that they can develop their own antibodies for it and may never show any signs/symptoms again.

Some cases, in which the patient has a compromised immune system, may develop liver problems.

I guess I'm just saying is it isn't as bad as it sounds! Just keep up on it, listen to your doctor and educate yourself on the subject. Don't scare yourself but be aware of it.

Timeline

Thanks for the great responces.,..,I have been immunized after I found out her condition..,.,.,and I am "negative".,.,.,.,.,.,and immune.,.,.,.,so I am glad that no one sees.,.,.,. a problem with the medical.,.,.,.,.,with proper documentation.,.,.,,., thanks to all friends of VJ.com..,.,., .,.,.,,. Raven

Why are you writing so weird? Aren't you able to form a complete sentence? It's really annoying.

The way it was written, I read it with the voice of Captain Kirk in my head! LOL! It was kind of entertaining! :dance:

Timeline

WELL IT IS OBVIOUS NOW, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN FILED, SO YOU ARE SO JEALOUS, THAT I AM WITHIN A FEW DAYS TO WEEKS TO BEING APPROVED..,.,,,WHAT A ""NICE PERSON"" YOU ARE.,.,.,.I THINK THIS SITE IS MEANT FOR SUPPORT AND INFORMATION..,,,AND WHAT YOU BRING IS FRUSTRATION, AND IGNORANCE! RAVEN

WELL IT IS OBVIOUS NOW, YOU HAVE NOT EVEN FILED, SO YOU ARE SO JEALOUS, THAT I AM WITHIN A FEW DAYS TO WEEKS TO BEING APPROVED..,.,,,WHAT A ""NICE PERSON"" YOU ARE.,.,.,.I THINK THIS SITE IS MEANT FOR SUPPORT AND INFORMATION..,,,AND WHAT YOU BRING IS FRUSTRATION, AND IGNORANCE! RAVEN

Um? :whistle:

I did provide you support and information. The Capt. Kirk thing was a joke not an insult of your grammar, it's how I read your post.

Also, I do happen to be a very nice person. I took time out of my day to answer your post and provide you with helpful information.

So, again, good luck on your journey and hope all goes well with your fiancee's HBV treatment :thumbs:

Timeline

I thought the Captain Kirk thing was funny. I even went back and reread the post. :lol:

Seriously though....,,... who cares about all the periods.....,,..... and commas.....,,..... Scotty....,,,,.... beam me up!! :rofl:

No seriously though, good thing the Hep B was caught. Unfortunate to hear, but at least it can be controlled. Just keep supporting her, and loving her. Remember, in sickness and in health. You had some nice comments earlier from people. Just ignore the grammar nazi's please.

Unfortunate to hear, but at least it can be controlled. Just keep supporting her, and loving her. Remember, in sickness and in health. You had some nice comments earlier from people. Just ignore the grammar nazi's please.

Exactly! I can understand that stress makes you sensitive. Good thing they found the condition AND you are negative/immune. :thumbs:

It's awesome she is responding to the treatment! You can breath a small sigh of relief and concentrate on your interview!

Goodluck! :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

LMAO. It's just hard to read people.

PS: I already have my greencard, so I am not jealous. I just don't wanna fill out my timeline. I give people a lot of advice here, I am online everyday. And my thoughts to you was to write in full sentences and make it easier for anybody to read. And I'm not angry, I am very relaxed. You sound quite different using words like 's**** up'. Have a wonderful day.

Edited by AF-Wife

Timeline

Thank you for your insighit on grammer.,.,..,thougth this was a "forum" site..,,...,.just shows you are a very frustrated individual.,.,.,on this site.,.,.why would you not help a fellow VJ.com member instead of your cruel.,.,insensative..,,., remarks.,..,.,if you cannot be helpful or encouraging insight.,.,.,.,just go to another site to release your frustration.,.,.,.,.,.,you have a real problem..,,.,.,,,,why are you so angry!.,...,... People like you who just want to critize.,,..,.,.should just """SHUT UP""""..,.,.,., instead of making a fool of yourself! The RAVEN

Way to go RAVEN. I was upset after reading what that JERK wrote to you. I am glad that you put them in their place. Some people aren't happy unless they try to make other people feel bad. Good luck & Best Wishes to you. :thumbs:

gh

ghtful responce,,.. it really helps.,..,and YES I can write a sentence,..,.have wrote many..,,, am an electrical engineer.,.,.,,did not know this was about """

I Looooooove my baby Lyn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.