I AM NOT THAT GUY

What do you think Romney and the Republican controlled House and Senate should work on first?

142 posts in this topic

I am thinking they should move the Nation's Capital away from the East Coast, and build it somewhere in Real America. Any suggestions?

Put it in the west coast around San Andreas Fault. That way they can all fall in the ocean one day.

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I am thinking they should move the Nation's Capital away from the East Coast, and build it somewhere in Real America. Any suggestions?

I like that Idea!

Not sure it should be the first thing... a lot of Post-Obama stuff to work on but it should be in that "first 100 days" list.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Timeline

The Republican controlled House will condemn Rmoney for having cost them so many seats. The Republican Senate minority will be pissed at the tea party for having lost them the best chance they had of making the majority. Mitt, meanwhile, will continue renovating his California home and go back to what he does best - fcuking over businesses, Americans and creditors.

The Republican controlled House will condemn Rmoney for having cost them so many seats. The Republican Senate minority will be pissed at the tea party for having lost them the best chance they had of making the majority. Mitt, meanwhile, will continue renovating his California home and go back to what he does best - fcuking over businesses, Americans and creditors.

DREAMER! Forgot 2010? :rofl: The free ride is OVA!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

I didn't forget 2010. The tea party freaks got nothing done. Nothing. They're all hat and no cattle.

Geez man. So frickin SAD! You might wanna look into living in the burbs of the soviet union.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Timeline

I didn't forget 2010. The tea party freaks got nothing done. Nothing. They're all hat and no cattle.

Gee, Obama had twice as long, and the economy still sucks. If we give Obama 4 more years, will it suck even more?

Gee, Obama had twice as long, and the economy still sucks. If we give Obama 4 more years, will it suck even more?

He likes guys who suck? Really dont know what to think. He is definitely devoted.

― Andrew Wilkow

Kill the Dream Act, cut back on welfare, mandatory drug testing for all welfare recipients, open up ANWR for drilling, push the Keystone Pipeline Project, punish businesses that hire illegals, and push for mandatory voter ID laws for starters.

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You forgot the obstructionist Senate part of your equation.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

What do you think Romney and the Republican controlled House and Senate should work on first?

Having all the of the Deferred Adjudication casefiles sent , en masse, from CSC and VSC to the TSC and have future DA casefiles sent straight to TSC.

This bog-down @ CSC and VSC is a nightmare, thanks so much !

or

Seizing all corporate assets of those companies that hire illegal aliens, and auction off the businesses to other USCitizens, using the proceeds to pay for the deportation trips.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Kill the Dream Act, cut back on welfare, open up ANWR for drilling, push the Keystone Pipeline Project, punish businesses that hire illegals, and push for mandatory voter ID laws for starters.

Punishing business that hires illegals eliminates the need for the Dream Act. Welfare is a tiny issue. It will be helped a lot by eliminating illegals and tax reform (below)I am no tdisagreeing, just saying it is not a top issue. The rest...yes, they should do those ASAP. Announcing the pipeline will drop oil prices 30% within a week. The speculators will pull right out and the price of oil will fall like a stone!

It SHOULD be a requirement to show proof of CITIZENSHIP to register to vote and proof of ID to actually vote.

Constitutional amendments to eliminate the electoral college, go back to appointed Senators to eliminate the influence of corporate donations on ONE house of congress

Burn the tax code and replace it with either FAIR TAX (my preference) or a TRUE flat income tax.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Punishing business that hires illegals eliminates the need for the Dream Act. Welfare is a tiny issue. It will be helped a lot by eliminating illegals and tax reform (below)I am no tdisagreeing, just saying it is not a top issue. The rest...yes, they should do those ASAP. Announcing the pipeline will drop oil prices 30% within a week. The speculators will pull right out and the price of oil will fall like a stone!

It SHOULD be a requirement to show proof of CITIZENSHIP to register to vote and proof of ID to actually vote.

Constitutional amendments to eliminate the electoral college, go back to appointed Senators to eliminate the influence of corporate donations on ONE house of congress

Burn the tax code and replace it with either FAIR TAX (my preference) or a TRUE flat income tax.

Eliminate the Dream Act, punish those bussiness, make sure the illegals don't get one red cent of US tax monies, no nothing for them. Then cut back on defense and redirect that money into building a wall along with southern border that rivals the Great China Wall. Build it a half mile back from the border, mine that half mile from the wall to the border, make the wall 40' high and 12' thick so you can run vehicles on it and reinforce it with titanium steel rods that run 40' in the ground so you eliminate any tunnels.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."