hamigirl710

Aug and Sept I 130 filers transfered to Missouri (NBC) ???

217 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hi everyone , i received my text and email yesterday from USCIS !! we got approved !!!!

i was so happy when i received my text, i was driving and i almost went crazy (i had to calm down a bit lol)

there's hope for the transfers to NBC, we sent ours 9/11 and got approved on 11/28. I am now though adjusting status so my timeline is a bit different but i wanted to let everyone now that we got approved !!!

but you don't qualify for this thread, at all, alas.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=114611

as you aren't seeking a CR-1 or IR-1 visa.

Doing an adjustment of status, alas, doesn't get you into the counts or anything VISA related here at VJ.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

but you don't qualify for this thread, at all, alas.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=114611

as you aren't seeking a CR-1 or IR-1 visa.

Doing an adjustment of status, alas, doesn't get you into the counts or anything VISA related here at VJ.

Hi Darnell -

You are right, i used to be in this category as i originally filed a I130 seperately...

Day 11/14 Mailed AOS Package

Day 11/16 AOS Package Accepted

Day 11/20 Received Text with receipt numbers

Day 11/21 Checks cashed

Day 11/26 -Letter for Biometrix - its on 12/20

Day 12/20/ went to do biometrics, turn away as wife has a cut on thumb - will try to walk in next week

Day 12/28 - bio metrics done ! - walked in San Diego as we were visiting my in laws.

Day 1/4/2013 - received text/email that case is ready to be scheduled for interview !

Day 1/15/2013 - received hard copy letter to let us know interview is on 2/12 !

Day 1/17/2013 - received text/email that EAD has been approved

Day 1/26/2013 - received EAD card

Day 2/12 - interview done - approved on spot!

Filed: Timeline

Hey Guys,

I was able to check my case status online and saw on Initial Review, but later today when I try checking and saw below message: not sure what to think...

Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center.

Timeline

it's a glitch, reported on another topic..

USCIS CSRs claim it'll be fixed by tomorrow. Manana, Manana.. gggrrrrr.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

Hey Guys,

I was able to check my case status online and saw on Initial Review, but later today when I try checking and saw below message: not sure what to think...

Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center.

I just checked again and now its back to normal. they fixed the issue.

What I originally thought was an RFE from the Charleston Field Office is in actuality a NOID issued 9 Nov giving us 30 days to get my (beneficiary) Birth Certificate to their Field Office. :(

Sent hubby a copy as that was what used to be required in the I-130 Instructions and we are trying to figure out what our next step is going to be. I may cajole him into an infopass appointment but it would require a day off for him as it's a couple of hours away.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

What I originally thought was an RFE from the Charleston Field Office is in actuality a NOID issued 9 Nov giving us 30 days to get my (beneficiary) Birth Certificate to their Field Office. :(

Sent hubby a copy as that was what used to be required in the I-130 Instructions and we are trying to figure out what our next step is going to be. I may cajole him into an infopass appointment but it would require a day off for him as it's a couple of hours away.

So your case is in the Charleston office for sure? Is that the local office for your hubby?

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

So your case is in the Charleston office for sure? Is that the local office for your hubby?

Yes. The NOID came directly from the Charleston Field Office. Charleston is the closest office to hubby's home.

Timeline

An August Filer, with an RFE, approved on 2012-12-03 (yesterday)

see http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=131156

An August Filer, with an RFE, approved on 2012-12-03 (yesterday)

see http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=131156

Thanks Darnell, that gives me hope :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Why does this process have to be so stressful???????????? :crying:

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Filed: Country: Chile
Timeline

it is really, really stressful, very true. but there is hope! our I-130 was approved yesterday. definitely not as expedited as in the "old days" (AKA a few months ago lol) but still not horrendously slow. Now, time to sort through NVC docs. We'd gotten most of the stuff ready before, but sure there will be lots of checking and double checking in the meantime.

Sept 1, 2012: Married in Chile (USC living abroad)
Sept 17, 2012: I-130 mailed to USCIS
Sept 20, 2012: I-130 received at California Service Center
Sept 27, 2012: I-130 transferred to Missouri
October 8, 2012: NOA1 hard copy received
October 13, 2012: Transfer hard copy received
December 5, 2012: NOA2 email received (I-130 approved)
December 17, 2012: NVC says they've received the case
December 28, 2012: NVC case number assigned
December 31, 2012: NVC email with AOS bill and DS-3032 received
January 2, 2013: DS-3032 emailed to NVC
January 2, 2013: AOS bill paid online
January 2, 2013: Received cover sheet for AOS by email
January 10, 2013: Received email confirmation for DS-3032
January 11, 2013: Received email invoice for IV bill
January 15, 2013: Mailed AOS packet from Chile
January 16, 2013: Paid IV bill and received email cover sheet for IV packet
January 16, 2013: Mailed IV packet
January 31, 2013: Received checklist asking for original docs even though docs were original
February 1, 2013: Asked for supervisor review
February 14, 2013: Supervisor approved our docs, said packet was sent to the embassy
February 20, 2013: Got case complete email from NVC
March 4, 2013: Got original instructions from NVC by snail mail, good thing we didn't wait, haha
March 6, 2013: Received interview date and instructions from NVC by email
April 17, 2013: Interview - approved!

Lifting Conditions

March 26, 2015: Filed with CSC

April 7, 2015 (ish?): Received NOA

July 9, 2015: Original Biometrics Appt

August 3, 2015: Returning to Chile to live happily ever after there...

Hi Folks,

My wife and I have just started this process six weeks ago and found this thread very valuable. (Thanks!)

We are somewhat concerned that we still cannot see the status of our case online, after some 5+ weeks. At what point do we need to be concerned? We really need this process to not languish due to inaction.

tia,

Stu

The little details:

• Posted I-130 ~15 October from Switzerland to Chicago Lockbox
  • I-130 NOA1 priority date 26 October 2012 with MSC receipt number
  • Posted I-129f in very early November from Switzerland to Texas Lockbox
  • I-129f NOA1 priority date 15 November 2012 with MSC receipt number

We are really stressed about all this as 1) I'll be moving to SFO in January to start a job, and 2) my wife is pregnant, due in mid_march. We are assuming the process will take ages are planning on my wife an child heading to my wife's native South Africa to wait out the process. (That's if every other star lines up correctly too.)

Edited by stuinzuri

The little details:

• ~15 October: Posted I-130 from Switzerland to Chicago Lockbox
  • 29 October: I-130 NOA1 with MSC receipt number
  • early November Posted I-129f from Switzerland to Texas Lockbox
  • 15 November I-129f NOA1 with MSC receipt number
  • 23 November I-130 "your Alien Registration Number was changed"
  • 15 December I-130 MSC# finally online, in "Initial Review"
  • 27 December I-130 NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Folks,

My wife and I have just started this process six weeks ago and found this thread very valuable. (Thanks!)

We are somewhat concerned that we still cannot see the status of our case online, after some 5+ weeks. At what point do we need to be concerned? We really need this process to not languish due to inaction.

tia,

Stu

The little details:

• Posted I-130 ~15 October from Switzerland to Chicago Lockbox
  • Posted I-129f in early November from Switzerland to Texas Lockbox

We are really stressed about all this as 1) I'll be moving to SFO in January to start a job, and 2) my wife is pregnant, due in mid_march. We are assuming the process will take ages are planning on my wife an child heading to my wife's native South Africa to wait out the process. (That's if every other star lines up correctly too.)

This is normal for anyone with an MSC number

oldlady.gif

Timeline

stuinzuri - Sorry, the I-129F should have been posted to the address in the I-130 NOA-1 letter.

Probably delay the case a bit as the I-129F is forwarded on to MSC.

You're an October Filer, officially, so come join the fun over at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/393681-october-2012-i-130-filers/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.