hamigirl710

Aug and Sept I 130 filers transfered to Missouri (NBC) ???

217 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I do the whole "I forgot or don't know my case number" one to get a real person.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations on your approval! We have similar timelines, but the only response we have had is 'transferred to Missouri' Hoping for approval soon!

Please enlighten me on the 'rotary phone method' for calling - I assume there are prompts that allow one to bypass some of the gatekeepers?

Thanks

Gosh I feel mean :(

Call the number.

Listen.

Touch No Buttons.

When you get a Human , you just got a human.

Please let us know what you hear on the phone, before getting a human, aye? TIA !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

My priority date is sept. 17. It was transferred to lees summit oct 4. Got text approved...jan 4 :)

Mine came:) wats next??? Give me a heads up...

Anybody know wat comes next in this process....

Anybody know wat comes next in this process....

0. Get on a PC with internet access, come back and visit VJ ..

1. redo your visa type and timeline and service center over at http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=144308

2. read the first post at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/406819-nvc-filers-january-2013/ from a PC. See Links in post #1? Click through the links, read all of the content. Note that you must use a telephone in the early days at NVC, if'n you wish to go fast at NVC.

3. Going to Mexico, CDJ for the interview? Learn a bit about Electronic Processing for Mexico.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Hey guys! Been lurking in the background sharing in all the trials and tribulations. And most certainly the same sentiments for this process, but I think I received a NOA2!! ^_^ well at least according to the USCIS website we've been approved. I updated my timeline but the info listed seems lacking. I was transferred I believe from CSC to NBC and then shortly after transferred again to a "USCIS" Office. Wherever that was I still don't know.

Now I don't believe in concidences but I called and spoke to an ISO on the 13th using the rotary phone method. He wasnt able to tell me much other than to wait til February. But low and behold two days later, BOOM from initial to decision.

Not saying that what i did sped up the process but just wanted to share the story. Approvals sound like they're coming over the horizon. Keep the faith friends!

Congrats on your NOA2! :thumbs: Definitely will try that method too soon.. :thumbs:

USCIS

8/10/12-Sent I-130 x2

8/17/12-NOA1

2/28/13-NOA2

NVC

5/6/13-Case# & IIN recvd

7/23/13-Case complete!

US Embassy

9/4/13-Interview- APPROVED!

9/7/13-Visas on hand

10/27/13-POE: SFO

11/5/13- SSN's received

12/2/13-GC's on hand

US Citizenship soon...

hi! joining in August filers...still waiting for our NOA2.

Mine was sent to Chicago Lockbox and we got a receipt number that starts with EAC.

My question is, how were you able to track where your petition was transferred?

I created an account in USCIS website but when I checked it only says there that my petition was transferred at a USCIS office.

Does it mean, it is no longer in Vermont Service Center?

Timeline

yup - smells like it got transferred to MSC then transferred again to a local office.

Hang in there !

An ISO at USCIS MIGHT be able to tell you WHICH local office it went to. Maybe.

The computer system is a mess, but since your receipt # starts with EAC, an ISO might be able to see it.

Edited by Darnell

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats on your NOA2! :thumbs: Definitely will try that method too soon.. :thumbs:

Thanks! Im so glad to have heard something. I'm sure all of you will be following suit pretty soon :thumbs:

GO DUCKS!

USCIS

09/10/2012: I-130 sent to Phoenix Lockbox from CA, USA

09/17/2012 : NOA1 Hardcopy from CSC

09/21/2012 : Notice of Transfer to NBC

01/10/2013 : Called USCIS and spoke to ISO re: I-130 status

01/15/2013 : NOA2 via USCIS website

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.