free_soul

Need a sponsar

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone;

My husband and I need a sponsar for my visa to fill the affidavit of support of the form I-130 we are really facing a abig problem i have been waiting for 9 MONTHS now and we are about to be in the last step in the NVC which is the 203 £ before the case moves to Morocco my husaband taxes are not enough and he doessnt now many poeple ....

Please if anyone can let us know how we can get a sponsar we are ready to pay him :'( I reallymiss my hsuband last time i saw him was 17tH MARCH 2011 toooooooooooooo bad now i dont feel good and i cant consantrate on anything anything in addition to all that my huasnad finacail stautusi s very awfullll and i have to be with him untill he stands on his feel again

plz I need help and than you for reading my case

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Hello everyone;

My husband and I need a sponsar for my visa to fill the affidavit of support of the form I-130 we are really facing a abig problem i have been waiting for 9 MONTHS now and we are about to be in the last step in the NVC which is the 203 £ before the case moves to Morocco my husaband taxes are not enough and he doessnt now many poeple ....

Please if anyone can let us know how we can get a sponsar we are ready to pay him :'( I reallymiss my hsuband last time i saw him was 17tH MARCH 2011 toooooooooooooo bad now i dont feel good and i cant consantrate on anything anything in addition to all that my huasnad finacail stautusi s very awfullll and i have to be with him untill he stands on his feel again

Income from tax returns is historical and providing the information is required, but actual current income is how one qualifies as the sponsor. Is the current income adequate?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone;

Does he have any relatives in the USA? He can ask at a local mosque?

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Timeline

Income from tax returns is historical and providing the information is required, but actual current income is how one qualifies as the sponsor. Is the current income adequate?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REPLYING BACK my husband income is not edequate infortunatly :s and his last three years taxes are not enought i think it should be 18000$ WHILE His are 12000 you seee :s

Timeline

[Thank you so much reallyyyyyyyyyyy for ur help well all his friends taxes are not enught and my husband doesnt know many poeple ad he has no family there

I will ask him to go the local mosque i think is a great idea plz make duaa for us coz realy we are having hard time here :s

Timeline

[Thank you so much reallyyyyyyyyyyy for ur help well all his friends taxes are not enught and my husband doesnt know many poeple ad he has no family there

I will ask him to go the local mosque i think is a great idea plz make duaa for us coz realy we are having hard time here :s

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

What is his current income? That is what counts the most. If it is only a little under, does he have any assets, or do you have any? Can he get a second job?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REPLYING BACK my husband income is not edequate infortunatly :s and his last three years taxes are not enought i think it should be 18000$ WHILE His are 12000 you seee :s

The past is not nearly as important as the present but if his current income isn't sufficient, he'll need to find a qualified joint sponsor.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you money to pay someone to sponsor you, then just use your assets in your affidavit of support.

Please if anyone can let us know how we can get a sponsar we are ready to pay him :'(

===========================

2008-08-16 Sent N-400

2008-08-18 Application Received

2008-08-19 Check Cashed

2008-09-18 Biometrics

2008-12-09 Interview

2009-01-XX Oath (Yay! I'm a citizen)

==========================

07/19 - NOA2 approval

08/20 - Case received at NVC

08/23 - emailed DS-3022

08/25 - mailed AOS

08/27 - received AOS

08/31 - AOS Accepted

09/04 - Received confirmation of DS-3022

09/05 - Received IV invoice

09/05 - Pay IV bill

09/06 - IV showed as paid

09/06 - Send DS-230 packet

09/10 - Received DS-230 packet by NVC

09/17 - DS-230 Accepted/Case Complete

09/28 - Transfer to Manila Embassy

10/02 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's

10/08- 10/10 - Sputum Test

10/09 - Received by Manila Embassy

10/12 - Result of Sputum Test (Need to repeat)

10/16-10/18 - Repeat Sputum Test (Negative)

12/13 - Sputum Final Result (Negative)

12/21 - Interview at Embassy (Approved)

12/28 - Visa Picked Up from 2GO

12/28 - CFO

12/30 - POE (LAX)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please if anyone can let us know how we can get a sponsar we are ready to pay him :'(

I misread it the first time. You weren't offering to pay the sponsor. You were offering to pay somebody who'd let you know how to get one. It's probably best to keep the money and ask your husband to find a second job.

Good luck to you.

===========================

2008-08-16 Sent N-400

2008-08-18 Application Received

2008-08-19 Check Cashed

2008-09-18 Biometrics

2008-12-09 Interview

2009-01-XX Oath (Yay! I'm a citizen)

==========================

07/19 - NOA2 approval

08/20 - Case received at NVC

08/23 - emailed DS-3022

08/25 - mailed AOS

08/27 - received AOS

08/31 - AOS Accepted

09/04 - Received confirmation of DS-3022

09/05 - Received IV invoice

09/05 - Pay IV bill

09/06 - IV showed as paid

09/06 - Send DS-230 packet

09/10 - Received DS-230 packet by NVC

09/17 - DS-230 Accepted/Case Complete

09/28 - Transfer to Manila Embassy

10/02 - Medical Exam at St. Luke's

10/08- 10/10 - Sputum Test

10/09 - Received by Manila Embassy

10/12 - Result of Sputum Test (Need to repeat)

10/16-10/18 - Repeat Sputum Test (Negative)

12/13 - Sputum Final Result (Negative)

12/21 - Interview at Embassy (Approved)

12/28 - Visa Picked Up from 2GO

12/28 - CFO

12/30 - POE (LAX)

Timeline

I suggest the money to pay because in differnt forum they told me that may be this is the best way as i said i am lost i dont know what to do :)

Really bad idea. If you have liquid assets they can be used to make up for an income shortfall but you need $3 in assets to make up for $1 of income shortfall. There are practical sides to marriage and immigration. Why is the income low? What can be done to increase the income? What about a better job or second job? The chances of you finding a stranger to act as a sponsor are not very good. Even if you did, it would be a red flag (indicating fraudulent relationship) to the Consular Officer. The do commonly ask how the sponsor is connected to the petitioner and beneficiary and WHY they are willing to sponsor.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Paying sombody to sponsor you is a bad idea. It is not very easy to get a family memeber to sponsor let alone a complete stranger you paid. I also do not meet the income requirements. My solution? I went back to school and I will be graduating in December. I have been with my husband for 5 years and we are just now applying for his Visa. Has it been easy for us? No it has been heartbreaking for us to be so far apart but in the end it will will be so worth the sacrifice. Have patience and inshallah everything will work out!

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

No one on this board would sign for a stranger. We all are very aware of the possible problems that could occur if we were that foolish. I would recommend tryings as many relatives and religious contacts as you have.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.