mounir412

‘Anti-Islam’ film spurs U.S. embassy, consulate attacks in Cairo, Benghazi

260 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Once again missing the point. WHO CARES WHO THIS GUY IS? Doesn't make it ok to for a mob to burn down the embassy and kill the ambassador.

Clearly you're missing the point and the agenda since 9/11.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

What are you talking about ? It seems to have no relation to what I posted.

Because I don't reply to crazy conspiracy theories. I'm too busy blaming Castro and the mob for killing Kennedy.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Once again missing the point. WHO CARES WHO THIS GUY IS? Doesn't make it ok to for a mob to burn down the embassy and kill the ambassador.

Nobody here said it was ok for a mob to burn down an embassy and kill the ambassador - why are you insinuating that anyone did ?

You can bet that the investigation into this incident includes investigating who this guy really is, and you can bet that investigation has already begun. The question is - why does this upset you so much ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Nobody here said it was ok for a mob to burn down an embassy and kill the ambassador - why are you insinuating that anyone did ?

You can bet that the investigation into this incident includes investigating who this guy really is, and you can bet that investigation has already begun. The question is - why does this upset you so much ?

I'm not upset at all. I just find it odd that you help out a country, and then some nuts show up and kill you. A guy did and was doing things for Libyans, and he gets killed for it.

Timeline

I'm not upset at all. I just find it odd that you help out a country, and then some nuts show up and kill you. A guy did and was doing things for Libyans, and he gets killed for it.

The CNN article I posted presents some ideas as to what may have motived an AQ attack, if indeed that's what it was. The investigation is just beginning.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

And an update...

LOS ANGELES — The search for those behind the provocative, anti-Muslim film implicated in violent protests in Egypt and Libya led Wednesday to a California Coptic Christian convicted of financial crimes who acknowledged his role in managing and providing logistics for the production.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, told The Associated Press in an interview outside Los Angeles that he was manager for the company that produced "Innocence of Muslims," which mocked Muslims and the prophet Muhammad and may have caused inflamed mobs that attacked U.S. missions in Egypt and Libya.

Nakoula provided the first details about a shadowy production group behind the film.

Nakoula denied he directed the film and said he knew the self-described filmmaker, Sam Bacile. But the cellphone number that AP contacted Tuesday to reach the filmmaker who identified himself as Sam Bacile traced to the same address near Los Angeles where AP found Nakoula. Federal court papers said Nakoula's aliases included Nicola Bacily, Erwin Salameh and others.

Nakoula told the AP that he was a Coptic Christian and said the film's director supported the concerns of Christian Copts about their treatment by Muslims.

Nakoula denied he had posed as Bacile. During a conversation outside his home, he offered his driver's license to show his identity but kept his thumb over his middle name, Basseley. Records checks by the AP subsequently found it and other connections to the Bacile persona.

The AP located Bacile after obtaining his cell phone number from Morris Sadek, a conservative Coptic Christian in the U.S. who had promoted the anti-Muslim film in recent days on his website. Egypt's Christian Coptic population has long decried what they describe as a history of discrimination and occasional violence from the country's Arab majority.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/12/nakoula-basseley-nakoula-anti-islam-film_n_1879195.html

Basseley = Bacile ?

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

You don't think that there are those inside and outside the US that have contact with AQ and that they aren't still planning and plotting together? How many times a year do we hear about another planned terror attack that has been stopped or prevented or failed within the US? The information surrounding the film maker is still murky and if AQ is involved in the Libyan attack then the Defense Department better get to the bottom of who this film maker is and every little detail about them.

NM

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Timeline

So your basically focusing on blaming someone for motivating AQ to attack ? SICK!

You can leave off your personal attacks, or I will start reporting them. In fact, the very first thing I "focused" on was condemning the attackers, as has already been pointed out to you. However, you keep pretending you don't know that, because you want to keep accusing me of not doing that. Talk about SICK !

The U.S. has put people to death for inciting terror attacks. Not that I believe the death penalty is in order for this filmmaker, but it's part of the investigation to find out exactly what happened. You can bet that U.S. investigators will want to know.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Who cares who made the film??? Why care??? And how can any film "cause" anyone to be motivated to kill???

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post making it personal with another member removed. please cease personalizing one's posts as this is a very sensitive topic.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Who cares who made the film??? Why care??? And how can any film "cause" anyone to be motivated to kill???

I keep asking that! The film has nothing to do with anything.

Timeline

It seems the investigators care. Maybe you can express your indignation at them.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Normal people do not riot over a movie......no matter what religion they claim to represent.

When I heard it on the news this morning I thought it was Team America....:rofl: That sh*t is funny.....derka derka....

Edited by abner137

Timeline

Normal people do not riot over a movie......no matter what religion they claim to represent.

When I heard it on the news this morning I thought it was Team America....:rofl: That #### is funny.....derka derka....

Do you think that everybody or even the majority of people in Libya were rioting ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

More interesting tidbits here on the film and "Sam Bacile" (who may in fact be Nakoula Basseley Nakoula):

Note that the director listed is Alan Roberts and not Sam Bacile. However, the company who carried out the casting call was named Pharaoh Voices, Inc, a California company whose listed president is one Youssef Basseley (not a far phonetic cry from Bacile). Youssef Basseley also appears in a California court case involving a guilty plea to the crime of bank fraud. Meanwhile, variations of Sam Bacile/Basseley appear on other resumes of the actors in the film, listing him as the director or producer.

According to one of the film’s actors, the actors were duped by producers about the nature of the film. Based on the casting call above, that seems highly plausible. A comment made by one of the film’s actresses on YouTube seems to corroborate this claim:

Yes things did not turn out at all like i thought they would, I was edited into parts, i have not even seen the whole movie. My only role was that of a mother loosing [sic] her daughter. And I am on my way to heaven . I am a Christian servant of the Lord God Jesus Christ is my Savior

Gawker has now released an interview with the actress who claims that her lines were dubbed. On the Media blog showcased multiple instances in which the actor’s lines were changed in post-production to religious references.

For example, at 2:53, the voiceover says “His name is Muhammed. And we can call him The Father Unknown.” In this case, the whole line is dubbed, and it appears the actor is actually saying, “His name is George (?). And we can call him The Father Unknown.” I assume the filmmakers thought they were being slick, thinking that dubbing the whole line instead of just the name would make it more seamless and less noticeable to the viewer. But once you start to look for these dubs, it’s hard to see anything else.

The cast has since released a statement decrying the producers’ deceit.

More on the identity of Sam Bacile, whom the Wall Street Journal spoke with earlier today, who seems to have been an invented figure. The handle Sam Bacile appears on a YouTube account, which is written entirely in Arabic (and not Hebrew). The user posted the now infamous trailer to the Muhammad film four days ago, but otherwise has not been active, save for a “favoriting” a video put out by the Al-Nour Party in Egypt, an ultra-conservative Salafist party that won nearly 28% of the vote in Egypt’s parliamentary elections earlier this year.

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/112033/truth-about-the-muhammad-movie

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015