mounir412

‘Anti-Islam’ film spurs U.S. embassy, consulate attacks in Cairo, Benghazi

260 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Is there a film, or is this a well orchestrated hoax?

Good question.

There is no known copy of the full-length film - only the trailer, which has been amateurishly and obviously over-dubbed with dialogue that does not match the actors' mouths.

There was also apparently a screening of the film last summer at a rundown theater called the "Vine" on Hollywood Blvd., arranged by a customer named "Sam," which according to several reports, nobody attended.

(From my earlier post.)

Steve Klein (an anti-Islam activist who calls himself a "consultant" to the film) and an unnamed employee of the Vine Theater are the sources who claim the film was actually screened.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I also wonder if there is a connection, which is why I was intrigued by the "like" posted by "Sam Bacile" (supposedly the pseudonym of an anti-Islam Coptic Christian who directed the film) on a YouTube video posted by a Salafist group. Seems... strange...

I would not discount an "October surprise" either. Big stakes riding on this election.

I can picture the order of events now of how they played out.

I suspect "Bacile's" like on the Salafist Youtube video was to get their attention so they would look at his Youtube page to see who he was and in doing so view his anit-Islamic videos posted there. So yes he did tip them off and seem to incite or provoke a reaction. Whoever in the Salafist group that viewed his anti-Islamic video may have been outraged and then had it dubbed into Arabic to share the outrage with others. Somehow from that point the Salafist group and AQ members may be connected and share the dubbed video which then lead to a plan to attack US embassies under the disguise of protesting this Youtube video possibly. From reports in the raid on Bin Laden's compound we know they found evidence of his plans for repeated AQ attacks on Sept. 11th. Though we don't know what those plans were. We also know OBL had a big affinity for special dates for attacks and Sept. 11th was the only date they did release in reports for these planned future attacks after the raid on the compound.

Who then shared the dubbed Youtube video with the Egyptian media and thus stirred the pot 2-3 days before the Sept. 11th date giving an unsuspecting public a legitimate reason to hold protests so they could infiltrate the group or go in disguise as a protesting group?

They've released more detailed reports about the attack on the Libyan consulate. It's not a coincidence the ambassador was killed on Sept. 11th in Libya or that AQ posted a call for revenge on their website 24 hours prior to the attack with the video involving Libya. They knew about the supposed secret safe room. Libyan authorities are convinced someone infiltrated inside the security to learn these details and tip the militants off along with the tip off of the timing of the evacuated group arriving at the safe place when they were supposed to be taken to the airport. The US still has to finish investigating and confirm it themselves.

After learning about the film makers identity my husband is convinced the Coptic Christian didn't have ties himself with terrorists but he knew what he was doing. Bacile probably had a long time to think about it and wanted to see this kind of reaction from over there. In his statements to the press in a telephone interview he said it's a political statement. From my perspective it was a political act inciting political violence which puts this in a different realm all together than just freedom of speech issues.

Edited by Dr. A ♥ O

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Update... new details on who was behind the film, and links to Pamela Gellar:

An inflammatory anti-Muslim film that has been blamed in this week's deadly attack on U.S. diplomats in Libya was produced by a Duarte-based Christian non-profit, officials said.

Media for Christ, which has its administrative offices south of the 210 Freeway in Duarte, took out a film permit for the production, according to City Manager Darrell George.

Both Media for Christ and The Way TV are run by Joseph Abdelmasih of Arcadia, who is listed as chief executive officer for both entities, and president of Media for Christ, public records show.

http://www.presstelegram.com/breakingnews/ci_21530557/movie-that-set-off-violence-middle-east-produced

According to various reports, Joseph Nasralla Abdelmasih is an Egyptian Coptic Christian involved in anti-Islam activism. He apparently helped and/or funded Nakoula Basseley Nakoula (who appears to be the person behind the pseudonym "Sam Bacile") make the film, along with Steve Klein, the guy who called himself a "consultant" on the film.

Abdelmasih spoke at Pamela Gellar's anti-mosque rally in 2010, opposing the Park 21 Islamic center in Manhattan:

Abdelmasih has also been connected to Morris Sadek, the guy who sent out the world-wide press release on Sept. 6th.

Alex Kane has the full story at Mondoweiss:

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/09/coptic-christian-leader-of-organization-that-produced-anti-muslim-film-spoke-at-pamela-gellers-anti-mosque-rally.html

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This confirms what the Egyptian media was reporting since Sept. 8th about the movie being made by a group of US-based Coptic Christians.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

I still say the film, whoever made it, and all of the focus going so far as to blame the film for the violence, are silly asides that have little to do with the mentality of those who acted violently.

If it was AQ in Lybia then the film is irrelevant. If it was thin skinned Muslims, the film is equally irrelevant.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

I still say the film, whoever made it, and all of the focus going so far as to blame the film for the violence, are silly asides that have little to do with the mentality of those who acted violently.

If it was AQ in Lybia then the film is irrelevant. If it was thin skinned Muslims, the film is equally irrelevant.

Exactly.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

Remember that the U.S. has conducted targeted assassinations to take out "inciters" of terror - even people who never took part in any actual act of terror. It seems incitement is not "irrelevant," at least not in the eyes of the U.S. government.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Again. Yes. Agree 100%.

Santa Clause or the Pope could have made this film. Doesn't justify killing. I still don't understand why the film itself, or whoever made it is even being discussed or even relevant.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Remember that the U.S. has conducted targeted assassinations to take out "inciters" of terror - even people who never took part in any actual act of terror. It seems incitement is not "irrelevant," at least not in the eyes of the U.S. government.

So that makes it ok to kill the ambassador and his staff? I'd say "inciters" is pretty mild. How about planners and financiers? UBL never directly took part in any terror attacks. By your above statement I assume you think he shouldn't have been assasinated.

Timeline

So that makes it ok to kill the ambassador and his staff? I'd say "inciters" is pretty mild. How about planners and financiers? UBL never directly took part in any terror attacks. By your above statement I assume you think he shouldn't have been assasinated.

Um... what ???!! I never said it was ok to kill anybody. Where did you get that ????

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

Um... what ???!! I never said it was ok to kill anybody. Where did you get that ????

Maybe I'm dense. You seem to make comparisons of targeted killings to what happened in Libya.

Timeline

Maybe I'm dense. You seem to make comparisons of targeted killings to what happened in Libya.

Maybe. Read more carefully: the U.S. government has conducted targeted killings against people accused of inciting terror.

This means that the U.S. government considers "inciters" to bear at least some of the blame for terror attacks that they incite.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

Maybe. Read more carefully: the U.S. government has conducted targeted killings against people accused of inciting terror.

This means that the U.S. government considers "inciters" to bear at least some of the blame for terror attacks that they incite.

I'd like to see some examples of bolded above. I don't recall the ambassador inciting terror against anyone.

Timeline

I'd like to see some examples of bolded above. I don't recall the ambassador inciting terror against anyone.

You think I'm accusing the ambassador of inciting terror - this what you deduced from my posts ????

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Timeline

I think she may be referring to the film makers, and their associates, if they link back to a certain group in North Africa.