eau_xplain

Updated List of CSC Transferees

3,226 posts in this topic

CRIS sent me 2 emails in the last half hour letting me know they received my RFE reply and my case processing has resumed. Hopefully an approval email soon!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

us_tx_2faws_small.gif Lauren - Texas, USA and James - England, UK 3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

28th May 06 - Arrive in Texas!

8th July 06 - Married!!!

3rd August 06 - EAD received at USCIS

29th August 06 - Biometrics

18th September 06 - Case (AOS) transfered to CSC on 9/14 (advised by mail)

4/6/10th October 06 - EAD touched!

11th October 06 - Email from USCIS - EAD Approved on 10/10! Card on the way!

16th October 06 - EAD card received!

16th October 06 - EAD Application email received confirming letter to be sent.

22nd February 07 - Email sent to USCIS requesting an update.

5th March 07 - Case touched! AOS is now "pending" at the CSC! Progress!

5th March 07 - Email from CSC confirming I am awaiting the results of the FBI name check.

27th April 07 - Email received. A notice requesting additional info has been mailed.

4th May 07 - RFE letter arrived.

21st May 07 - RFE docs returned to USCIS by mail.

6th June 07 - Email from CRIS saying RFE received and case processing has resumed!

26th June 07 - Phone call from a USCIS officer at the CSC in California asking for a copy of my I-94 by fax.

27th June 07 - InfoPass appointment at 745am.

12th August 07 - Email from CRIS - Green Card on order as of 8/11!

15th August 07 - Email from CRIS - Welcome Notice sent.

18th August 07 - Welcome Notice Received.

20th August 07 - GC received!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My thoughts are with all of you still on the wait. I really don't get how they work, exactly. It all seems so random!

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

City: Texas Hill Country Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
CRIS sent me 2 emails in the last half hour letting me know they received my RFE reply and my case processing has resumed. Hopefully an approval email soon!

Great! I hope this is the beginning of the end for your process. :)

Conditions Removed! Ten-year green card received 6/24/2009. No more USCIS for a very long time.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

How exciting, you will be approved soon!!!

K-1

09/14/05 sent in petition

12/20/05 case at CDJ

1/09/06 Had interview and placed on Administrative Processing/221(g) for 6 months.

07/06/06 Interview, Successful!!!

07/06/06 Fiance receives Visa and enters U.S.!

09/02/06 Wedding Day!

AOS

12/09/06 Mailed AOS package.

12/11/06 USCIS receives AOS package

12/14/06 NOA1

12/26/06 Rec'd Bio Letter

12/28/06 Rec'd email: Transferred to CSC!!!

12/31/06 *Touched*

01/02/07 Original Biometrics appt. (postponed)

01/05/07 Rec'd email: Case pending at CSC

01/08/07 Infopass for Biometrics *Touched*

01/09/07 Rec'd email Case transferred to CSC(again)

01/15/07 *Touched*

01/17/07 Received email case pending at CSC(again)

01/18/07 *Touched*

01/20/07 *Touched*

06/27/07 Letter welcoming new resident mailed!

07/02/07 Recv'd 2 yr conditional GC!

EAD

02/28/07 efiled

03/01/07 Rec'd at CSC, NOA1

03/01/07 mailed supporting documents to CSC

03/02/07 pending at CSC

03/05/07 Rec'd Bio Letter

03/13/07 *Touched*

03/16/07 Bio Appt. *Touched*

03/17/07 *Touched*

03/20/07 Rec'd approval email

03/23/07 EAD received!

Hi ALL!

It has been a while since I was here the last time. Life got so busy as soon as I got the EAD. Congratulations on all approvals, tho I am sad to see some of the names from our time still on the waiting list. My heart goes out to you Miranda&James, drpepper, John&Annie and all those whose wait has not ended.

Here is an update on what has been going on with us. I got my EAD approved on Feb 21, 07 and got a job on March 1, 07 for a small local company. The salary was not great by any standards but I happily accepted it since it was 5 mins walk from home so we didnt need to buy a second vehicle.

6 weeks into the job, I got a phone call offering me an interview with Carolina HealthCare Systems (CHS) in Charlotte, NC. I got the job: very good salary and excellent benefits too.

I was supposed to start this job on May 21 but just 5 days before that (inlcuding the weekend) I got another call...this time from Wachovia. They saw my resume on Monster.com and wanted to interview me badly. I told them I already had a good offer but I will consider their offer only if the salary is better and if they would interview me and give me a decision before Friday so I could inform CHS. If they do not give me a decision before Friday then I will not disappoint CHS. He told me about salary and I expressed that their offer was only slightly better and they gave me a $1.50 per hour raise there and then on the phone to make me happy - even before seeing me!!

They agreed to interview me the very next day and the guy told me immediately after the interview that I was hired.

So now I have ended up working for Wachovia, love the job and the environment. The salary is well beyond my expectations and great benefits. Now I finally feel settled in the USA.

Again, good luck to those still waiting. It's just a matter of time and you WILL have your greencards in hand. Stay positive and don't lose hope!

Jahan.

Click here for our complete timeline; from K1 all the way to citizenship.

Jahan,

Congrats on your many offers and on settling happily into a position! Hope things continue to go well.

Mo

timeline.gif

Full timeline can be seen in my profile

PAST - From K-1 to Citizenship (a love story)
K-1: Aug 12, 2006 to Jan 17, 2007 - mailed I-129F
AOS: Feb 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
REMOVING CONDITIONS: May 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009
CITIZENSHIP: Nov 27, 2012 - May 9, 2013

Note: I immigrated from Canada, not T&T - the timeline is reflective of this.

PRESENT - IR-5 Story (reuniting a family)
I-130 for Parents - 2013
Aug ?? - mailed I-130 packages for both mother and father
Sept 10 - NOA1 date
Sept 16 - NOA1s received

Feb 25 - got emails saying that the cases had been transferred to another office for processing

Feb 26 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred to my local office for processing

Feb 28 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred and are being processed

Mar 17 - got email, attached to one case number only, saying that my A number was changed relating to the I-130 filing

Mar 18 - got emails saying that the petitions are approved smile.png

Visit my website Dancing Light Stained Glass Studio to view my work.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Congratulations Jahan on your new employment and I can only imagine how settled you will feel now that you can put some roots of your own down in this country :)

Me, I do charity dog-walking while I wait for my "pending fbi name check" status to be cleared and the GC to finally show up. Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes it doesn't - my hubby and his very level-headed approach to everything does help greatly, and now that I can distract myself by falling in love with a host of very charming german shepherds all looking for a home, I realize that I am actually very lucky to have the life I do.

Though it might not be ideal to constantly explain to people that my GC is not here due to USCIS backlogs and not some ugly, sinister reason, generally folk have been okay about it, and in fact stunned that their immigration process is a lot more complicated than they realized.

Today is a day I don't mind that I am "pending" because today I feel very loved, the sun is shining, and I have a book I am trying to write; I have an abundance of time to try and iron out these small technical difficulties like how to push the chapter in the direction I want. Not every day is like today, but when they are I embrace them and hang in there knowing that we are on the path and nothing is impossible if we just have the patience and support we need to endure it.

Tomorrow is another day but, for today, we are okay.

Annie

Edited by WifeOHunkyJohn

2005 August 27th Happily Married

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Congratulations Jahan on your new employment and I can only imagine how settled you will feel now that you can put some roots of your own down in this country :)

Me, I do charity dog-walking while I wait for my "pending fbi name check" status to be cleared and the GC to finally show up. Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes it doesn't - my hubby and his very level-headed approach to everything does help greatly, and now that I can distract myself by falling in love with a host of very charming german shepherds all looking for a home, I realize that I am actually very lucky to have the life I do.

Though it might not be ideal to constantly explain to people that my GC is not here due to USCIS backlogs and not some ugly, sinister reason, generally folk have been okay about it, and in fact stunned that their immigration process is a lot more complicated than they realized.

Today is a day I don't mind that I am "pending" because today I feel very loved, the sun is shining, and I have a book I am trying to write; I have an abundance of time to try and iron out these small technical difficulties like how to push the chapter in the direction I want. Not every day is like today, but when they are I embrace them and hang in there knowing that we are on the path and nothing is impossible if we just have the patience and support we need to endure it.

Annie

You have such a positive and inspiring attitude on life and this journey we're all on. Thank you for your words today! I feel inspired!

AOS

AOS Package received in Chicago 4-25-07 (Day 1)

NOA 1 5-01-07 (Day 7)

Cheque Cashed 5-02-07 (Day 8)

Touched 5-04-07 (Day 10)

Biometrics Appointment 5-18-07 (Day 26)

Touched 5-21-07 (Day 29)

Transferred to CSC e-mail 5-25-07 (Day 33)

Touched 5-28-07 (Day 36)

Touched again...feels niiiice! 5-29-07 (Day 37)

Notice of CSC transfer via reg mail 6-01-07 (Day 40)

Touched; 'pending @ CSC' e-mail 6-07-07 (Day 46)

Touched 6-08-07 (Day 47)

Touched 6-10-07 (Day 49)

Touched 6-19-07 (Day 58)

Touched 6-20-07 (Day 59)

Touched 8-31-07 & 9-3-07

Card Production Ordered 10-01-07

Welcome Notice Sent 10-02-07

Lifting of Conditions

Sent 7/13/09

Received at CSC 7/14/09

NOA Receieved (Dated 7/14) 7/18/09

Biometrics Appointment 8/12/09

Touched 8/13/09

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just came home from the gym to see an e-mail from CRIS- I am pending at CSC!! This is a few days ahead of when I anticipated this e-mail to come...yay!

AOS

AOS Package received in Chicago 4-25-07 (Day 1)

NOA 1 5-01-07 (Day 7)

Cheque Cashed 5-02-07 (Day 8)

Touched 5-04-07 (Day 10)

Biometrics Appointment 5-18-07 (Day 26)

Touched 5-21-07 (Day 29)

Transferred to CSC e-mail 5-25-07 (Day 33)

Touched 5-28-07 (Day 36)

Touched again...feels niiiice! 5-29-07 (Day 37)

Notice of CSC transfer via reg mail 6-01-07 (Day 40)

Touched; 'pending @ CSC' e-mail 6-07-07 (Day 46)

Touched 6-08-07 (Day 47)

Touched 6-10-07 (Day 49)

Touched 6-19-07 (Day 58)

Touched 6-20-07 (Day 59)

Touched 8-31-07 & 9-3-07

Card Production Ordered 10-01-07

Welcome Notice Sent 10-02-07

Lifting of Conditions

Sent 7/13/09

Received at CSC 7/14/09

NOA Receieved (Dated 7/14) 7/18/09

Biometrics Appointment 8/12/09

Touched 8/13/09

Well an update for me is my EAD is approved and that theres been some touches on my case recently.

Wifeohunkyjohn, I really hope you get out of the namechecks soon, and well done for being so brave!

K-1 visa issued: 12/15/2006

107 days from mailing AOS package to receiving green card! Received 6/27/07 dated 6/20/07

Removing conditions:

mailed 5/22/2009

Recieved at CSC 5/23/2009

Check cashed 5/27/09

NOA date 5/26/09 - still not received

I-551 stamp in passport 6/19/09

Biometrics notice date 6/16/09

Biometrics received 6/20/09

Biometrics apt date 7/9/09

Biometrics cancellation notice 6/27/09

Biometrics apt notice date 6/26 recieved 7/7

Biometrics apt 7/22/09

Touch 7/22/09

Finally able to see online info 7/22/09

Card production email 8/19/09 date ordered 8/18

Recieved approval letter in mail 8/19/09 date 8/13!

Touch 8/19

Email stating approval notice sent 8/24/09

Green card in hand!! 8/24/09

Husband joined army and moved from San Diego to Ft. Benning GA! 8/30/11

Filed N400 based on 5 years of residency 9/12/12

Recieved email notifcation recieved package 9/19/12

Biometrics 10/22/12

Early Biometrics 10/04/12

In line for interview 10/8/12 for 8 days

Interview 11/20/12 PASSED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Annie

Sounds like this process has taught you a thing or two about waiting.. :) Congrads on that! My husband always says... What can we learn in really frustrating, difficult times? Sounds like you've got an amazing attitude.. and that you have peace with the process.. Great post!

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Annie

Yes, this was me too, waiting for Joel's green card to be approved. There were days when we were ok with the wait. There were days when knowing the green card is what stood in our way of certain jobs and almost stood in the way of getting a mortgage. Some people were, as you stated, stunned that immigration is as hard and complicated as it is. Many of my coworkers were astounded that I would go to such lengths to be with someone that I love so much. LOL, one very naive coworker suggested that my husband should have "come over on a boat, like the other illegals do". Still, others couldn't get past the thought that Canada really IS a different country and the border DOES exist.

There were days Annie...for us...just as you described. The hardest days were watching my husband's face fall when he'd check his status online, only to find no changes. The only thing that made this part of the process easier was being able to wait it out together rather than 2600 miles apart. The few days we deliberately did NOT check the USCIS website is when the approval came through. *sigh*

*hugs* It's gonna happen when you least expect it. And we're all right here with you for those good days and those bad days when the sun doesn't appear to be shining for you. (F)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Congrats to the recent AOS and EAD approvals and welcome to the recent transfers! :thumbs:

Please add us to the list.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC0721218???

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR

TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for

processing.

On June 8, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER

PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.

Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail

when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If

you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process

cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to

estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our

CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check

processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process

your case. Just follow the link below to register.

thanks

04-17-2007 Married using K1 Vusa
04-27-07 Filed for AOS, EAD, AP.
06-28-07 Green card arrived in mail

April 2009 Filed for removal of conditions.
May 09 2007 Biometrics
Aug 31st Congratulations letter, no interview needed
Sept 21st 2009. New green card with conditions removed arrived.

N400 Status
07/26/10 N400 mailed via UPS. Three year rule
08/03/10. Check cashed.
08/06/10 NOA letter received, but "Request for evidence" showing on the status website.
08/08/10 NOA #2. Biometrics appointment letter. Scheduled for 08/31/10
08/09/10 Biometrics completed. Walk in.
11/01/10 Touched. Transferred to local (Tampa) office
12/06/10 Interview . Passed
01/11/11 Oath ceremony

Filed: Other Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Please add us to the list. We were transferred to CSC today. I also pasted in information from Buxton babe who is one of the May filers from the list that I manage over there. Here's our information:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name .............Received.....NOA1....Biometrics...Transfer...Interview...Approved/Stamp...Days...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buxton babe.......04-27-07...05-02-07...06-06-07...06-08-07

Arazia............04-30-07...05-07-07...05-25-07...06-08-07

Edited by Arazia

Our K-1 Visa/AOS/RoC timeline can be found here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.