541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

You never explained what you meant by that rather bizarre comment. Just wondering if these "whole communities" were going to be allowed to have guns, or if you had some other crazy idea in your head. :lol:

you must be smoking something :rofl: if you did not understand what community we were talking about in previous topic than you should avoid giving your smart opinion.

If you dont know than LPR and USC are allowed to have guns, that applies to any and every community.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I honestly do not know whether to laugh or cry, because I think you might be serious.

You think...

What are YOU going to do about the ongoing gun slaughter in the US or would you accept it being 'about the same ' when you die

I think I already know the answer

The English don't know why they have a bonfire on the 5th November and the Americans don't why the gun killing must go on.

Its just 'normal' and they were born to it and its always been so and what if the British attack again ?

It's sad but unstoppable

It's back to 'social blindness' and on a par with 'you are on your own' healthcare

The philosophical source is the same. Cold. Thatcherite. Un-caring. Selfish. Right-wing

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

You think...

What are YOU going to do about the ongoing gun slaughter in the US or would you accept it being 'about the same ' when you die

The English don't know why they have a bonfire on the 5th November and the Americans don't why the gun killing must go on.

Its just 'normal' and they were born to it and its always been so and what if the British attack again ?

It's sad but unstoppable

It's back to 'social blindness' and on a par with 'you are on your own' healthcare

The philosophical source is the same. Cold. Thatcherite. Un-caring. Selfish. Right-wing

What slaughter are you taking about.

Timeline

What slaughter are you taking about.

I wonder if you have ever heard of gun deaths in the US and how it compares to other first world countries..

It's totally absolutely utterly through the roof and disproportional

I reckon I am right when I say americans don't even know that

They are born to it and don't know any different

I recommend the Michael Moore documentary "bowling for columbine" which goes into startling detail

You can buy it on amazon

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You think...

It's sad but unstoppable

Nope. Has nothing to do with Right Wing anything. And ad hominims are the only resort of someone who cannot argue. I'm pro-universal healthcare, btw.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Timeline

Nope. Has nothing to do with Right Wing anything. And ad hominims are the only resort of someone who cannot argue. I'm pro-universal healthcare, btw.

They should be allowed to get married

ps I am attacking a whole culture - not an individual - and certainly not latin speakers as a sub-culture

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I wonder if you have ever heard of gun deaths in the US and how it compares to other first world countries..

It's totally absolutely utterly through the roof and disproportional

I reckon I am right when I say americans don't even know that

They are born to it and don't know any different

I recommend the Michael Moore documentary "bowling for columbine" which goes into startling detail

You can buy it on amazon

Dude those killing happens in any country, in UK you are stabbed instead of shot.

Just coz the stabbing does not sound as sensational news over being shot, you don't see it.

Its not sensational so no media nor anyone is interested in doing any research about. stabbing.

Edited by Harsh_77

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

you must be smoking something :rofl: if you did not understand what community we were talking about in previous topic than you should avoid giving your smart opinion.

If you dont know than LPR and USC are allowed to have guns, that applies to any and every community.

Please enlighten me, what community were you talking about?

Don't imply I am using illegal drugs, that is very childish. I could make all kinds of personal insults about you, but I don't. Try to behave like an adult.

I don't know what "If you dont know than" means in English. If you meant do I know that Permanent residents and citizens are allowed to have guns, yes I do. What a stupid question.

Timeline

Please enlighten me, what community were you talking about?

Don't imply I am using illegal drugs, that is very childish. I could make all kinds of personal insults about you, but I don't. Try to behave like an adult.

I don't know what "If you dont know than" means in English. If you meant do I know that Permanent residents and citizens are allowed to have guns, yes I do. What a stupid question.

You r the one who started copying, pasting my comments from other topic without context.

So prob u need to behave like a mature adult.

Information about who is allowed to own gun was not a question by the way it was information. :bonk:

Timeline

Dude those killing happens in any country, in UK you are stabbed instead of shot.

Just coz the stabbing does not sound as sensational news over being shot, you don't see it.

Its not sensational so no media nor anyone is interested in doing any research about. stabbing.

I am afraid you are totally wrong. You need to change your source of research

Deaths caused by crime using any kind of weapon are infinitesimal in the UK compared to the US

Tiny

I have heard this argument before and it is an urban myth which circulates the gun nut forums on the internet

I spent many decades in the UK and I spent 6 years in the police - on the streets and as a detective - and in an inner city of a million people.

Murder outside the domestic setting - eg in the commission of a street crime for instance, is tiny compared to the US

It's back to the drawing board for you dude

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Deaths caused by crime using any kind of weapon are infinitesimal in the UK compared to the US

Tiny

I have heard this argument before and it is an urban myth which circulates the gun nut forums on the internet

I spent many decades in the UK and I spent 6 years in the police - on the streets and as a detective - and in an inner city of a million people.

Murder outside the domestic setting - eg in the commission of a street crime for instance, is tiny compared to the US

I think it gets twisted slightly. The UK has a higher crime rate than the US but a lower murder rate. You also can't compare the two as UK laws are stricter about certain laws and the US is stricter about others.

I noticed my CA comment was ignored btw.

Timeline

Tiny

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196941/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/7922755/England-has-worse-crime-rate-than-the-US-says-Civitas-study.html

Back to the drawing board... what makes u think hand gun ban would change the numbers and long gun would not be used in crime?

You never gave your logic.

Edited by Harsh_77

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You r the one who started copying, pasting my comments from other topic without context.

So prob u need to behave like a mature adult.

Information about who is allowed to own gun was not a question by the way it was information. :bonk:

It wasn't clear from your badly written sentence what it was. It was just a string of random words that made no sense. Than is not the same word as then, perhaps you should look up the definition.

I was asking you what the "whole communities" comment meant because you didn't seem to think you needed to reply. Still waiting for an answer.

Timeline

I think it gets twisted slightly. The UK has a higher crime rate than the US but a lower murder rate. You also can't compare the two as UK laws are stricter about certain laws and the US is stricter about others.

I noticed my CA comment was ignored btw.

oops I think you just validated my case

I am suggesting tougher US laws against hand guns to reduce murder and you say that it is lower in the UK because of their laws

All these illegal immigrants in London who steal cell phones will bump up the stats for total crime but I don't care about that

I am talking about murder and it is outrageously high in the US compared to ANY first world country

What is so strange is that americans don't know that, and the clever ones who do know that don't care, because a lot of the victims are black !

That being the case, there is no hope for anything changing and the killing will be as intense when you die as it is now

moresheep400100.jpg