R and F

June 2012

225 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Girl, that's Nicole L. from the pussycat dolls. I look like that in my dreams. Haha!

Just got done playing tennis. I really don't like it but Mitchell (son) enjoys it and since I wanted to get a workout tonight. I'm pretty tired from it.

Man, now I want to eat the leftovers from lunch today. We went to a Cajun place with a menu similar to pappadeaux. So good. But I'm not hungry so I will resist. I sincerely want to get back to my normal size again.

What's everybody else having for dinner?

I had pancakes. I know that's terrible. I haven't had any in like 2 months, and I was finishing the bready stuff to get rid of it. I just can't have that stuff laying around. it's tempting. Today I've had melon, pancakes (no syrup, light butter, whole grain), and cottage cheese. Yesterday i had a vegetable stir fry and beets.

I like the way I keep hitting enter, like this is Fb and it should post.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

I like beets a lot. I wanted to take my multivitamin so I fixed a tiny bit of rice, curry, and a few slices of boiled beet. I think one is suppose to take a multivitamin with food? Or is it the other way around?

Julianna, you eat very healthily.

Timeline

I like beets a lot. I wanted to take my multivitamin so I fixed a tiny bit of rice, curry, and a few slices of boiled beet. I think one is suppose to take a multivitamin with food? Or is it the other way around?

Julianna, you eat very healthily.

I think it's with food. I should go look, but I'm too lazy lol.

I usually eat vegetables. A lot. I'm protein deficient. Enter tofu and whey protein, which work out well for me. Tomorrow I am going to have an all vegetable day again. i feel sick from the butter and pancakes.

I sold lots of old clothes at my mom's yard sale today. And my mom's English/Indian neighbour gave me step by step chicken biryani directions, so that's what's on my stove tonight. It smells heavenly.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

Just stopping in for a quick hello. I broke my ankle last week and I've been stuck in bed most of the time and bored. headbonk.gifI'm leaving to head back to Amman July 12, my husband's interview is the 16th, I'll be able to attend with him. I'll be there for about 3 weeks so I get to spend 12 days of Ramadan with he and his family. and his birthday is July 29th, I'll be there for that as well!!! I'm super excited to go back to see him and his family and friends. kicking.gif..We are praying that all will go well at the interview and he will be approved so he can FINALLY come to the US with me Aug 1. The waiting is getting more difficult as he days go by...crying.gif

Timeline

I sold lots of old clothes at my mom's yard sale today. And my mom's English/Indian neighbour gave me step by step chicken biryani directions, so that's what's on my stove tonight. It smells heavenly.

Well, you should have just sent them to me since I seem to be buying everything from your town anyway lol.

Sounds yum! I discovered a new chicken curry recipe I like. Tuesday that is my plan. Monday I have to eat out with my class XP

Timeline

Just stopping in for a quick hello. I broke my ankle last week and I've been stuck in bed most of the time and bored. headbonk.gifI'm leaving to head back to Amman July 12, my husband's interview is the 16th, I'll be able to attend with him. I'll be there for about 3 weeks so I get to spend 12 days of Ramadan with he and his family. and his birthday is July 29th, I'll be there for that as well!!! I'm super excited to go back to see him and his family and friends. kicking.gif..We are praying that all will go well at the interview and he will be approved so he can FINALLY come to the US with me Aug 1. The waiting is getting more difficult as he days go by...crying.gif

Sorry you broke your ankle (I'm guessing the fibula?). What happened? Hope his interview goes well :)

Well, you should have just sent them to me since I seem to be buying everything from your town anyway lol.

Sounds yum! I discovered a new chicken curry recipe I like. Tuesday that is my plan. Monday I have to eat out with my class XP

hehe!

actually,when this lady bought a pair of my old dr martens sandals i did think of you-because until her you were the only person i know who still likes them. these would have probably never fit you though. i can't shove my feet in them post second kid. but they were probably too big for you to begin with.

enjoy tuesday chicken curry. if you're eating with your class on monday i hope you don't get stuck at the weird place that smelled like goldfish again.

oh that is a bummer! i hope you heal quickly and enjoy your next trip there.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

hehe!

actually,when this lady bought a pair of my old dr martens sandals i did think of you-because until her you were the only person i know who still likes them. these would have probably never fit you though. i can't shove my feet in them post second kid. but they were probably too big for you to begin with.

enjoy tuesday chicken curry. if you're eating with your class on monday i hope you don't get stuck at the weird place that smelled like goldfish again.

oh that is a bummer! i hope you heal quickly and enjoy your next trip there.

No, it's this Deli place. it has a ton of sandwiches which are either pork or beef, and then chicken is all like chicken salad or whatever other things I find repulsive. It has a thing that says "vegetable sides" but they are friend okra, loaded mashed potatoes, fries, fried sweet potatoes... you see where this is going. I spied salmon, which is like one of 3 entrees. I'll get that and I know I'm going to be the only one to order a full-on entree-- but everything else is going to be bad.

I have fond memories of my Dr. martens sandals! I wore my first pair to Europe just after HS graduation. I had jean cut off shorts, those sandals, and a burnt orange cable-knit sweater. That was my favorite outfit. I obviously had other things too, but those were the best. ETA i wear a 6, for your future reference if you have anything ROFL.

Edited by julianna

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i do too, actually. I am also hoping for a 2 size drop.. or at least one size (size being 2 number increments... 6 to 4/6 to 2). I'm doing good so far. I'm gaining muscle at the moment, so kind of just hanging out weight wise, although I've dropped size. Without Ammar here to tempt me with cake and such, this shouldn't be too hard to accomplish-- assuming I don't sabotage myself and actually get off my butt.

Anis does a lot of cooking and he likes butter and olive oil, which has been my progressive downfall over the last two years. I would like to drop 5 sizes total. For right now, it's all about getting back into shape and doing cardio daily or as close to daily as possible.

Working in Turkmenistan, spouse is with me. 

Dealing with the NVC process...

Check out Timeline for questions :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.