IslandLady

My Medical Exam at Andrews Memorial Hospital, Kingston, Jamaica

180 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 minutes ago, jaymac2015 said:

how long after that did it take for you to get your documents back? Trying to estimate for travel planning.

January 10th

This process drived me mad but is coming to a end thank God. ???

Timeline
30 minutes ago, rochelel said:

I did my medical December 16 and the embassy got it January 4th, visa was issued the 5th of January and we got it in hand the 10th of January.  

see response and other comment it got mixed up 

Ok thanks again.  That helps!!

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My fiance had his medical competed on Thursday 3/2/17. He did not have his immunization card as he lost it a long time ago so he had to get 4 shots. I don't remember specifically which ones they were but the cost was about 14k. He got there about 9, left a little after 3. He was told to come back after the interview for his CD. Anyone else had to go back for that? Is it just his results for him to keep?

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On Saturday, April 01, 2017 at 10:42 PM, Sammy t said:

Where you called back to do a review of your medical before it was sent off to the embassy ... anybody and what is it like 

No, my fiance wasn't called back. He had his medical and the only thing we went back for was the CD, after the interview. I think it was just x-ray results 

Timeline
11 hours ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Does the time of your medical appointment matter or should I arrive early enough in order to get an earlier number?

I'll suggest u go early to get an early #, ortherwise you'll have to wait hours. I  had an eight o'clock appointment and I was there before 6am. Got # 2 , went through the procedure and was out 11:45 am

Edited by M@K

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, M@K said:

I'll suggest u go early to get an early #, ortherwise you'll have to wait hours. I  had an eight o'clock appointment and I was there before 6am. Got # 2 , went through the procedure and was out 11:45 am

I got an 11:00am appointment, so I was just wondering if there would be an issue if I arrived by 8:30 am or should I even go earlier?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, ExoticPrincess said:

I got an 11:00am appointment, so I was just wondering if there would be an issue if I arrived by 8:30 am or should I even go earlier?

I got the same time....I was wondering too.... When is ur medical? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.