IslandLady

My Medical Exam at Andrews Memorial Hospital, Kingston, Jamaica

180 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hopeful1981 said:

our file is in Jamaica.. did you use a lawyer or no?

No I did everything myself wit the help also from visa journey .. my fiancé’s interview is Friday 

Timeline
Just now, Janique pine said:

No I did everything myself wit the help also from visa journey .. my fiancé’s interview is Friday 

I think I am going to go rogue... my lawyer said we need to wait but everyone here said no... just do it...

Just now, Hopeful1981 said:

I think I am going to go rogue... my lawyer said we need to wait but everyone here said no... just do it...

please let me know how his interview goes... did you do the AOS?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hopeful1981 said:

please let me know how his interview goes... did you do the AOS?

No need to go rouge I felt the same way but had support from here ... I didn’t wait I did everything scdehule interview and medical I called Andrews and they helped me out ....... I did the aos yes I just flexed everything he needed today to him ... I never received a packet from the embassy and when I got nervous I emailed them and they send me back what to do which was packet 3 .... it’s not a gaurentee you going to get a letter from them 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Janique pine said:

No need to go rouge I felt the same way but had support from here ... I didn’t wait I did everything scdehule interview and medical I called Andrews and they helped me out ....... I did the aos yes I just flexed everything he needed today to him ... I never received a packet from the embassy and when I got nervous I emailed them and they send me back what to do which was packet 3 .... it’s not a gaurentee you going to get a letter from them 

with the help of all of you.. I think I will move forward and not wait... out lawyer said it could take nother 6 months but all of you on here have shown me otherwise...

Timeline
7 hours ago, Hopeful1981 said:

with the help of all of you.. I think I will move forward and not wait... out lawyer said it could take nother 6 months but all of you on here have shown me otherwise...

What would take 6months??? You did the k1 visa right ? .... I had no lawyer and did everything he has his interview Friday 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Janique pine said:

What would take 6months??? You did the k1 visa right ? .... I had no lawyer and did everything he has his interview Friday 

I know right.... ,y lawyer just emailed today and started the day 160.... as soon as she gets the confirmation I’m going to schedule the interview and medical...

I know right.... ,y lawyer just emailed today and started the day 160.... as soon as she gets the confirmation I’m going to schedule the interview and medical...

Yes the K1

Timeline

Yup that’s it then gather up your documents for the interview 

Timeline
11 hours ago, Janique pine said:

Yup that’s it then gather up your documents for the interview 

omg I am so what documents ?? did your fiance get the certificate of impediment as well as the police report

Timeline

omg I am so what documents ?? did your fiance get the certificate of impediment as well as the police report

Yeah he did and you need the affidavit of support too and the supporting documents for that and also proof of ongoing relationship 

Timeline
Just now, Janique pine said:

Yeah he did and you need the affidavit of support too and the supporting documents for that and also proof of ongoing relationship 

what did you send as proof of ongoing relationship

Timeline

what did you send as proof of ongoing relationship

Pictures and messages and call logs and you need another letter of intent with a new date 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Janique pine said:

Pictures and messages and call logs and you need another letter of intent with a new date 

what is the letter of intent.. my lawyer did all of this

53 minutes ago, Hopeful1981 said:

what is the letter of intent.. my lawyer did all of this

@Hopeful1981

This site has guides that answers all of your questions. Everything you need to know and everything your lawyer did (or at least was supposed to do) is here and in the guides. This is why this site is here.

https://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

https://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

https://www.visajourney.com/content/k1tips

Good luck.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.