IslandLady

My Medical Exam at Andrews Memorial Hospital, Kingston, Jamaica

180 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Edited by Keas

Cateogory: CR1

• NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

so i got TD should i wait 30 before the medical to get the chicken pox and mmr, because i will not be getting them at andrews JAD 15,000 for it there and less than 7000 for it at a clinic..

This process drived me mad but is coming to a end thank God. ???

Did my medical yesteady, only needed one shot. Doc was very nice. The wait time was long. I was there at 10 never left until 430. All and all thank god its over with

Edited by sasha8384

Timeline

Did my medical yesteady, only needed one shot. Doc was very nice. The wait time was long. I was there at 10 never left until 430. All and all thank god its over with

you had to leave your country to go to jamaica Man

you had to leave your country to go to jamaica Man

I work in the cayman islands they don't allow any doctors to medical for the embassy out here...it's a bummer but it has to be done ..I hae to go again in 2 weeks for my appointment at the embassy

Timeline

You should have just stayed there, they don't have an embassy there?

• 2 weeks later...

You should have just stayed there, they don't have an embassy there?

No they don't only a consulate, they arent registered to do anything in regards to immigrant visa. They can only help you in where you should go..

Everyone on this island as to go to Jamaica for embassy doesn't matter what kinda of visa really

Edited by sasha8384

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Timeline

Could someone who went to do their medical recently give us an idea of the price for an adult....and a child. Thank you very much... Not sure I will be wanting any vaccines because I'm going by the clinic soon to get them sorted out

adult 20375 kids 8375 varilrix $ 4650 boostrix pfs $4500 influenza A $ 4500 my daughter went as adult and that was on the 21 of Oct

Timeline

adult 20375 kids 8375 varilrix $ 4650 boostrix pfs $4500 influenza A $ 4500 my daughter went as adult and that was on the 21 of Oct

So an adult has to get influenza?

MMR how much$?

TT/TD/ Polio$?

The chicken pox $?

What's boostrix? Is that a shot I have to get?

my daughter was seen as an adult she got chest x ray boostrix yes that can be done at Andrew but what ever u can get done at a clinic do so they will accept it and its cheaper Polio , chicken pox yes influenzas its the flu season

Timeline

my daughter was seen as an adult she got chest x ray boostrix yes that can be done at Andrew but what ever u can get done at a clinic do so they will accept it and its cheaper Polio , chicken pox yes influenzas its the flu season

So the boostrix is: TT/TD/Polio?

Are they required my husband to take influenza?

Timeline

How long does it take for the embassy to get the medical results.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.