sjr09

Meet 'The Perfect Man'

19 posts in this topic

According to the poll by Austin Reed, the perfect man earns about $77K a year, drinks beer and drives an Audi.

Women also want men to have stylish clothes, a good body and a clean-shaven face. In fact, in the survey of 2,000 women, they list those qualities as a "must." The hipster beards just aren't cutting it anymore.

The perfect guy also can swim, rides a bike, and makes family his top priority.

According to The Huffington Post, a spokesperson for Austin Reed said:

"It would seem that women have high expectations when it comes to the perfect man. How a man is presented is obviously going to be a huge part of that. While women don't want a man to be too preened, they would like him to be stylish and up to date with current trends."

And we're not even done yet. Women also prefer men to be 6 feet tall with short, dark hair and brown eyes. Can we be any more specific? Yes, we can. He must also be a carnivore.

Eighty-six percent of women polled say they want a sensitive man who calls his mom regularly and cries during movies. "I can go with calling your mom regularly, but cries during movies"

Here's a full list of qualities the perfect man apparently possesses:

6 feet tall

Toned and athletic

Brown eyes

Short dark hair

Smart dress sense :blink:

Beer drinker

Non-smoker

Wears smart jeans, shirt and a V-neck jumper :bonk:

Gets ready in 17 minutes

Stylish

Wants a family

Earns £48,000 ($77,000) a year

Loves shopping :blink:

Eats meat

Clean shaven

Smooth chest :blink:

Watches soaps :bonk:

Enjoys watching football

Drives an Audi :blink:

Educated to degree level

Earns more than his other half

Jokes around and has a laugh

Sensitive when his wife/girlfriend is upset

Says 'I love you' only when he means it

Admits it when he looks at other women

Has a driver's license :rofl:

Can swim

Can ride a bike

Can change a tire

Calls mom regularly

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sounds like the ladies want to date a homosexual.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Sounds like the ladies want to date a homosexual.

Or metrosexual

I'll pass on the beer drinking

Wears smart jeans, shirt and a V-neck jumper?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hmm, only 11 of those would be on my list (and my husband meets 9 of those 11 :lol: so I guess they aren't absolutes :D - but he does meet some of those that aren't on my list from the above :P )

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

:blush: I'd pass on that too but it's easier to adjust a man's wardrobe than his drinking habits

So you wish to control him.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

A girl once told me, "Don't beat me, don't cheat on me, and take me on a vacation with you once a year," si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

So you wish to control him.

LOL. No I would never want to be with a man I could control. That's not attractive to me. However, I've always been asked my opinion on outfits and shopping as far as wardrobe was concerned. Women are just better at that than men.

So whereas I would pass on a man who I suspected was an alcoholic or had the potential to be, I would never write a man off just because I didn't like his taste in clothes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

jumper? wait a mo- that's for the UK! A UK survey?? how to transcribe into 'what a woman wants' in the USA?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !