• we argue all the time

77 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

just was wondering if i could do this poll correctly this time

5-2005/ met online

11-4-2005/ went to see him in republic of georgia

11-25-2005 returned home

01-17-2006/ sent I129F to <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->nsc<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->

01-23-2006/ packet was recieved and signed for

01-23-2006 / NOA 1

01-26-2006/ check was cashed

01-31-2006/ recieved NOA 1 in mail

03-23-2006/ NOA 2 - oh yeah

03-27-2006/ touched

03-30-2006/ recieved NOA 2 in mail

04-07-2006-petition was sent to nvc

04-19-2006/petition got entered into nvc system recieved case number

05-30-2006/ interview date ( yahoo)

05-30-2006/he was put on a/p

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We argued as to which one we should select. That should tell you which one I selected.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

We argued as to which one we should select. That should tell you which one I selected.

:lol::lol:

No, we don't argue most of the time. Rarely. Honnestly. I'm unsure on whether we will or won't argue once he is here? :rolleyes:

A gem; "We can scream at each other, we can argue together, but... why don't we shut up together?" :bonk: :energetic:

Sometimes I think I know everything, and I regain consciousness. Seen it all, done it all, forgot most of it....

So much plenitude, yet so much emptiness

everest-summit.jpg

The Journey, Part I: I-129F (K-3)

I 129F sent to Chicago 11/14/05

NOA1 12/14/05, received by snail mail 12/23/05

NOA2 01/17/06, received by snail mail 01/20/05

Received Packet "3" 02/17/06

Medicals done in Nairobi 03/22/06

VISA APPROVED in Nairobi 03/30/06

Husband arrives ni USA!

The Journey, Part II: EAD and AOS

EAD mailed to Chicago 05/17/06

horserun.gif

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

We have a serious argument about once a month, even though there's some bickering going on more frequently.

I think arguing is an important part of any healthy relationship, but the important thing is to not take it too personally when it happens and to try to move beyond it once it's over. Once you start getting hung up on your arguments, it's time for marriage councelling.

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

probably more than once a week, but its over the stupidest ####### :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

I voted once a week although they aren't screaming rows....rather heated discussions. I have learned that a good 'airing' of views is healthy....In my first marriage we NEVER EVER had an agruement....therefore he never knew how unhappy I was until the day I walked out of his life.....I am older and wiser now and say if something is bothering me, he does the same.

Filed: Timeline

Who are the weirdos who never argue? Identify yourselves so I may mock you.

Oh and I forgot to say.. once a day. Maybe skip a day sometimes but mostly once a day. Almost always minor stuff, quickly forgotten. Interesting thing is, she always gets around to saying sorry way before it even occurs to me that maybe I should.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We don't argue that often. We get annoyed with each other sometimes and don't say anything, that's only about once a month. We only have one big argument a year so that's what I chose. We have had an all out screaming match, but those are rare. We usually say what we mean, and sometimes what we don't mean. But we try not to "let the sun set on our anger." LOL@my cheesy quote.

December 12 2005 ~ sent I129F packet to

December 14 2005 ~ Packet Recieved by

December 20 2005 ~ NOA 1

December 29 2005 ~ Touched

March 9 2006 ~ NOA2

April 5 2006 ~ Packet 3 arrives

April 11 2006 ~ Packet 3 returned to London Embassy

June 12 2006 ~ Interview Date (APPROVED!)

June 26 2006 ~ Entered the U.S. under K-1 Visa

July 06 2006 ~ JOP marriage

September 12 2006~ I-485 Received by INS

September 18 2006~ NOA recieved

September 30 2006~ Married

October 3 2006 ~ Biometrics Appointment (Fingerprinted)

November 16, 2006~ RFE reply received ...didn't even know we had an RFE (INS stated that the RFE was

probably sent to the DR. that did our biometrics)

January 17, 2007 ~ CSC is now processing cases received September 25 (11 days after ours was received) :(

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline

Agent Smith, you may mock me. I voted "never argue" because, while we do voice our disagreements whenever it is necessary, we never raise our voices, throw things, or leave the room and slam the door. We debate, that's it, debate! :D And we sometimes snap at each other, but apologise right away. Since we never argue, I guess we sort of miss out on the make-up sex, though... :whistle:

US Citizen since August 09.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

We argue once at day for minor stuff and at least a big one at month... that is part of any relationship, very common... after a while everything is forgotten.

Edited by Carola

meh, we argue 1-2 times a week, nothing heated, just a little, u feel like this and i dont, or u said this and i dont like it, etc

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Agent Smith, you may mock me. I voted "never argue" because, while we do voice our disagreements whenever it is necessary, we never raise our voices, throw things, or leave the room and slam the door. We debate, that's it, debate! :D And we sometimes snap at each other, but apologise right away. Since we never argue, I guess we sort of miss out on the make-up sex, though... :whistle:

He can mock me too.......Give it your best shot AS :P

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Timeline
Who are the weirdos who never argue? Identify yourselves so I may mock you.

Oh and I forgot to say.. once a day. Maybe skip a day sometimes but mostly once a day. Almost always minor stuff, quickly forgotten. Interesting thing is, she always gets around to saying sorry way before it even occurs to me that maybe I should.

never argue with my bingo. I dread the day it happens.

shon.gif