• once a day
    • once a week
    • once a month
    • once a year
    • never argue
    • we argue all the time

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Who are the weirdos who never argue? Identify yourselves so I may mock you.

Oh and I forgot to say.. once a day. Maybe skip a day sometimes but mostly once a day. Almost always minor stuff, quickly forgotten. Interesting thing is, she always gets around to saying sorry way before it even occurs to me that maybe I should.

never argue with my bingo. I dread the day it happens.

So you two agree on everything? Yeah right.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

We snap at each other most days, just really minor stuff like "Why are you in a bad mood?" "I'm NOT in a bad mood." haha, that kind of thing.

Big arguements are rare and if they occur mostly due to frustration and this damned immigration process.

AOS TIMELINE

16th December 2005 - Sent I-130, AOS, EAD & AP USPS overnight to Chicago Lockbox

18th December 2005 - Received at Chicago 9.18pm.

23rd December 2005 - NOAs for I-130, AOS, EAD, AP!! Didn't expect them that quickly

13th January 2006 - RFE for Medical and additional I-864 info

17th January 2006 - INFOPASS Apt about RFE.

23rd January 2006 - Appointment notice for Biometrics on 10th Feb.

10th February 2006 - Biometrics Appointment

21st February 2006 - Medical. Cost $250 including all blood tests, Td Shot, TB test and Titers for MMR and Varicella.

27th February 2006 - Appointment with immigration lawyer re. RFE for I-864.

1st March 2006 - Final results Medical. Papers in hand to send.

10th March 2006 - RFE responses to Lees Summit

13th March 2006 - RFE responses signed for at Lees Summit

24th March 2006 - Emergency AP approved in Omaha

28th March 2006- Collected AP

31st March 2006 - EAD Approval online

7th April 2006 - EAD arrived in mailbox.

21st April 2006- Received Interview Date for 22nd June

9th May 2006- Received SSN

22nd June 2006- AOS INTERVIEW APPROVED

REMOVING CONDITIONS

June 20 2008 - Package mailed to CSC under new rules. Would have been an NSC transfer

June 23 2008 - Package recieved at CSC

June 27 2008 - Recieve NOA1

July 16 2008 - Biometrics

July 17 2008 - Touched

September 9 2008 - Card production ordered

i think that there will be disagreements and arguments in the happiest of marriages, especially when people are from 2 different cultures and experiences...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I picked once a week...its kinda hard to nail down...we get along most of the time. I actually think that all the little stupid argument we have help a lot to get to know each other!

met on Hawaii in 2002

got engaged Dec. 19 2004 in Amsterdam

married Sep 15 2005 on Mackinaw Island, MI

AOS Timeline

10/19/2005 NOA1s for AOS and EAD

11/17/2005 fingerprints for EAD and AOS

12/20/2005 EAD approved!!!

03/23/2006 AOS interview in Detroit, MI...APPROVED!!

I 751 Timeline

01/10/2008 I-751 send to NSC

01/14/2008 I-751 arrived at NSC

01/18/2008 check cleared

01/22/2008 recieved NOA1 dated 01/14 case got transfered to CSC

02/12/2008 biometric appointment

03/07/2008 APPROVED!!!

January 2011 BBG

08/01/2011 N400 send to Nebraska

08/04/2011 received by Nebraska

I don't like a repetition of sterile arguments, which are useless to solve anything. There is no need to sweat the small stuff.

"Sleep on it" is a theory which work greats in practice for me. Having an argumentation is unavoidable at times, but I refrain from starting one.

In my family, we were taught to deal with our grievances and differences behind close doors, and that it was not good behavior to make a scene in public.

My father always taught me : "Think with your head, not with your emotions" (easy to say for him who had been a pilot in the Navy and is a very straight guy :ot: ). And also: "Anger is only a sign of weakness" (:hehe: ), "Never complain, never explain" was another one! (:whistle: )

Sometimes I think I know everything, and I regain consciousness. Seen it all, done it all, forgot most of it....

So much plenitude, yet so much emptiness

everest-summit.jpg

The Journey, Part I: I-129F (K-3)

I 129F sent to Chicago 11/14/05

NOA1 12/14/05, received by snail mail 12/23/05

NOA2 01/17/06, received by snail mail 01/20/05

Received Packet "3" 02/17/06

Medicals done in Nairobi 03/22/06

VISA APPROVED in Nairobi 03/30/06

Husband arrives ni USA!

The Journey, Part II: EAD and AOS

EAD mailed to Chicago 05/17/06

horserun.gif

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Who are the weirdos who never argue? Identify yourselves so I may mock you.

Oh and I forgot to say.. once a day. Maybe skip a day sometimes but mostly once a day. Almost always minor stuff, quickly forgotten. Interesting thing is, she always gets around to saying sorry way before it even occurs to me that maybe I should.

never argue with my bingo. I dread the day it happens.

Yeah, its that way with Joel and me. We never argue (listens for the mocking) and I've heard that arguing is healthy. But what if you just both get along so well that you never disagree? I mean, isn't it possible to have a healthy loving relationship WITHOUT arguing? :luv:

I guess that means I'm weird...right AS?

Edited by KarenCee

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We have a big one about once a month but it does not last long. We do bicker quite often but usually end up laughing about it.

The arguments are usually because he thinks he is always right which is clearly impossible when I am always right!! lol

*January 24 2006 - mailed in I129-F petition

*January 25 2006 - I129-F received at CSC

*January 30 2006 - packet returned.....arggggggggg we forgot one signature!!

*January 31 2006 - sent I129-F back to the CSC, hope we did not forget anything else

*February 1 2006 - I129-F received at CSC again

*February 3 2006 - NOA1

*April 20 2006 - NOA2!!!!!

*April 24 2006 - Touched!

*May 15 2006 - NVC received petition today!

*May 17 2006 - Case left NVC today!!

*May 30 2006 - Received Packet 3 from Vancouver!

*May 30 2006 - Faxed back Packet 3!!

*June 6 2006 - Received packet 4!

*June 20 2006 - Medical in Saskatoon

*June 28 2006 - Interview in Vancouver!!

*June 28 2006 - GOT THE VISA!!!*June 30 2006 - Moving day!

*July 3 2006 - Home at last!!

*July 28 2006 - married!

*September 13 2006 - Mailed AOS/EAD package

*September 25 2006 - Received NOA for AOS/EAD

*October 6 2006 - Biometrics appointments

*October 10 2006 - Touched!

*October 19 2006 - Transferred to CSC!

*October 26 2006 - Received by CSC

*October 27 2006 - Touched

*October 28 2006 - Touched again

*October 31 2006 - Touched again

*November 2 2006 - Touched again

*November 3 2006- and another touch

*November 7 2006- touched

*November 7 2006 - My case approved, still waiting for kids!

*November 8 2006 - Touched my case again

*November 13 2006 - Greencard arrived...yeah I can work!

*November 14 2006 - Touched my case again

*January 2007 - RFE for kids Greencard.

*February 2007 - kids medical and sent in RFE

*February 2007 - Received kids greencards

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I picked once a week.................................I think a good arguement is healty. We bit*h at eachother at times, I wouldn't say it is arguing, maybe just letting out agression.

If we were together, we would be getting our agression out in much more pleasurable ways ;) that is the best part about little disagreements!

We have a big one about once a month but it does not last long. We do bicker quite often but usually end up laughing about it.

The arguments are usually because he thinks he is always right which is clearly impossible when I am always right!! lol

I am always right too! You'd think they would realize that by now :lol:

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

Big arguements are rare and if they occur mostly due to frustration and this damned immigration process.

Our arguments aren't rare, atleast nowadays. So, I voted once a week. It is the immigration process that is the cause of most of it. Plus not seeing each other for 13 months has taken a huge toll on our relationship. When we're together though, we have the occasional argument over stupid things like a few of you said. That, I would say, is once or twice a month.

Timeline

Our arguments aren't rare, atleast nowadays. So, I voted once a week. It is the immigration process that is the cause of most of it. Plus not seeing each other for 13 months has taken a huge toll on our relationship. When we're together though, we have the occasional argument over stupid things like a few of you said. That, I would say, is once or twice a month.

I totally agree-this process causes A LOT of stress, it is also hard to communicate thru text messages and even when speaking things can be taken the wrong way. If I had a dollar for everytime I have said "I didn't mean it like that" :blush:

Can't wait til we are together-then we can argue over silly things like where to go for dinner or which movie to go & see. I think that we were born to wreck eachothers heads :lol:

Edited by irishgirl73

I totally agree-this process causes A LOT of stress, it is also hard to communicate thru text messages and even when speaking things can be taken the wrong way. If I had a dollar for everytime I have said "I didn't mean it like that" :blush:

:lol: I know exactly what you mean! Hmm, I'd be a very rich woman, I tell ya! Soon though...soon....then we can have those pointless arguments and even the best part...making up afterward :D

Timeline

:lol: I know exactly what you mean! Hmm, I'd be a very rich woman, I tell ya! Soon though...soon....then we can have those pointless arguments and even the best part...making up afterward :D

Can't wait for the "making up", we have had some big arguements over the past year-the distance is a bit*h!!!! We have seen eahother for a few days at a time but I can't wait for us to really be together. Then we'll fight about how much we get on eachother's nerves :lol:

So many things get confused & don't even get me started on the time difference-he just sent me a text "goodnight luv"..........goodnight? I am getting ready to go to my second job.......it's crazy :blink:

We never argue if I am upset about anything he just gives me a hug and trys to make it better. I am so lucky

Crazy Brit

26th Nov 04 I29F sent to TCS

29th Nov 04 confirmation from post office that application recieved at TCS

8th Dec 04 NOA1

10th Dec 04 Touched

7th Jan 05 Just found out from this site that if your receipt number starts wac that is the California Service Centre

8th Feb 05 APPROVED!!!!!! bloody hell I am in shock

12th Feb NOA2 arrives via snail mail

24th Feb Got NVC number

25th Feb email from NVC case has been forwarded to London

4th March Packet 3 received

OH when oh when will I hear from the Embassy for my date for the interview?!?!?!

4th March Sent packet 3 back recorded delivery

7th March packet received at Embassy via recorded delivery

28th April Medical in Edinburgh

6th May 2005 Interview thank god!!!! A date at last

6th May 2005 had interview Welcome to the United States, I have my VISA approved!!!!!

23rd May flew to Atlanta GA

2nd July Married !!!!!

11th July sent of AOS and EAD

22nd July received NOA's for AOS and EAD

9th September succesfull with a walkin Atlanta for Biometrics

20th Oct had info pass for EAD, EAD issued for one year

4th May AOS interview Atlanta APPROVED!!!!

19th March 2008 Sent application to remove conditions

31st March 2008 received NOA

17th April 2008 Biometrics

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

wow crazy brit ,a hug whenever your upset,,I could live with THAT hehe.

honestly it's probably twice a week here.

gets a little sarcastic at times,a little dumb at other times and pretty

earthshaking atleast once a month,,something like a trainwreck!

then usually when making up,,it's the I am sorry it's my fault..no no it's MY FAULT..

no no reaaaaaaaaally it's my fault! oh your so cute..no your SO cute.. I'm not cute u are..

hahahaha..

a few days after we saw brokeback mountain on the big screen,,we got into a fight and I

suddenly cried.. "I just ,,I just wish I could QUIT U! ofcource anyone that has seen that movie knows

that is a fight scene between the two of them brokeback guys,and as soon as I said that line

to him he bursted out laughing! we both had to laugh! then he did his little spin on it and added HEY thats not apropriate! haha one of the words I had to teach him was apropriate,he came form work one day asking what it meant so now he thinks this is this big incredible powerful word and we joke about THAT all the time to....

now when one of us is looking even down or tired or depressed one of us sais the I wish I could just quit u joke and it's gotten to be one of them things between us that seem stupid but makes us laugh.

I think anyone that don't fight,,is a pure miricle,,don't know how anyone can keep all that in

cause I know for me we have faced many cultural differences that we both never even

dreamed we would. fights are normal ..it's the out of control ones I dont like,I think though after 18 months time together we are learning it dont have to get THAT big in fights.

peace out..:)

Sadia