^_^

Multiculturalism: When Will the Sleeper Wake?

59 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Here is a thing that General Wesley Clark, then the supreme commander of the NATO alliance, said back in 1999. The subject was the NATO bombing of Serbia:

There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That’s a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states.

The common thread there is multiculturalism, the notion that entire populations of different cultures can coexist in reasonable harmony together under a common sovereignty.

In Europe and the Anglosphere, this is the Age of Multiculturalism—an age when the doctrine is so much taken for granted, at least by elite types such as the Mayor of London, editorial writers at The New York Times, and American generals, that it has seeped into the tissues and bones to the degree that contrary notions cannot be thought.

Here’s the thought that General Clark could not think: Far from being a discredited 19th-century relic, the ethno-state has been the very foundation of Europe’s long post-WW II peace. The multiculturalist assault on ethno-nationalism will return Europe to strife, conflict, and national instability.

In the year 2099 ... our great-grandchildren will shake their heads in wonder. “Couldn’t they see?” Cultural diversity within a nation causes nothing but trouble—what could be more obvious?

In that future world, nations that had the sense to remain ethnically intact and which had “Arctic” distributions of intelligence, behavior, and personality—China, Japan, Korea (presumably united by then), Finland maybe, Israel if she survives, just possibly Russia, some outlier oddities such as, perhaps, Hungary—will have steamed ahead of those who inflicted the multi-culti blight upon themselves.

The rest of us will either be dragging ourselves along wearily, towing behind us the millstones of unproductive, unassimilable, low-human-capital subpopulations left over from the Age of Multiculturalism, along with the associated frictions and rancors; or else we shall have broken up in complete ethnic disaggregation, casting off those subpopulations to fend for themselves in mini-states of their own while we join—rejoin, really—the ethno-nationalist march of mankind.

Historians of the future will amuse themselves by coming up with theories to explain why European civilization, at the height of its powers, rich with unparalleled achievements in science, music, art, literature, mathematics, and technology, gave up its lands and its treasures to people for whom those achievements were mere hated tokens of oppression or the impious and superfluous productions of infidels.

Given the well-nigh unlimited human capacity for self-deception and wishful thinking, together with the power of unanimous elites to enforce their version of reality on a distracted populace, my guess is that we have a decade or two to go. Multiculturalism is barely half a century old; Soviet communism lasted seventy-four years.

http://takimag.com/article/multiculturalism_when_will_the_sleeper_wake_john_derbyshire

Danno will love this thread!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Multi-culturalism and mixed-race societies are doomed to fail overall because of those who would use race as a tool to further their own agendas (see the Modern Democrat Party).

Human beings for the most part can only co-exist in ethnocentric societies. It's not because we're "bigots" or "racists" - It's because people are most comfortable around others that look exactly like them. People are more than tolerant of other races, being around them, etc.. just not every day. Despite what some people may think, multi-culturalism just isn't possible. It's good to know/learn of other cultures, but mixing/stealing that away leaves society with an identity crisis and a fight for dominance among the races whether we think so or not.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

since I have moved to the US about 7 years ago, I have lived in neighborhoods that were multicultural, they have been a mix of Asians, African Americans, Hispanics etc.. yes, I sometimes feel a little strange going into a Hispanic market and being the only white person in there but it doesn't make me want to go run to an all white neighborhood...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Obama is multi-cultural and a Pulizter Prize Winner. Perhaps it's his turn, this summer, to do something meaningful?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

since I have moved to the US about 7 years ago, I have lived in neighborhoods that were multicultural, they have been a mix of Asians, African Americans, Hispanics etc.. yes, I sometimes feel a little strange going into a Hispanic market and being the only white person in there but it doesn't make me want to go run to an all white neighborhood...

Yet statistics say you will.

I just now got back from the local flea market, this place used to be nearly all white, now it is 95% hispanic, doesn't bother me in the least.... expect it limits the things might be interested to buy :lol:

They have actually doubled the size of the venders I have never had a problem with one Hispanic..... and when I say problem I mean even an irritation such as loud mouths in public, kids acting crazy, nothing. But even so, I would probably be more at home in a majority white hood than a largely hispanic area.

There are also demographics within the white community I feel less inclined to neighbor with as well.

it is not only about the ethnic differences..... it is a statistical fact, most people gravitate towards people like them selves. )race education, lifestyle, income).

If you look at where people voluntarily gather, churches, bowling leagues, Bars, civiv groups, fishing boats, camp grounds, you name it, these gatherings are most often ethnically or racially lopsided, is it because others hate them and don't want to mix? I doubt it.

As long as there are goals,($$$) common obstacles (Politics) and interests which are bigger than their differences, they can and do seem to interact much more, remove those things or

should an inter-group conflict occur .... we all know what happens.

Now of course I am speaking about groups generally, there are always individual exceptions.

Right now in my city you can buy a lot of homes which are priced much much lower than comparable homes, the only difference is racial make up of the neighborhood. Where are all those Diversity folks grabbing up these good deals?

I'll tell you where they are at, they are located where the schools are less funded but more white.

Lets take a LOOK AT CHICAGO and see with whom people prefer to live, with people like them of in a diverse setting.

chicago-white-people-cluster-on-the-northside-and-avoid-the-south.jpg

choose the city you want and see what you find.

http://www.businessinsider.com/segregation-map-america-new-york-2010-9#chicago-white-people-cluster-on-the-northside-and-avoid-the-south-2

Diversity is often a killer, it's true, look around the world and on down through history and even at this moment, look at the conflicts and wars, their differences are what is tearing them apart.... not because they are too much alike.

When the struggle for power begins in Europe we will see the blood flow.

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

I just now got back from the local flea market, this place used to be nearly all white, now it is 95% hispanic, doesn't bother me in the least.... expect it limits the things might be interested to buy :lol:

They have actually doubled the size of the venders I have never had a problem with one Hispanic..... and when I say problem I mean even an irritation such as loud mouths in public, kids acting crazy, nothing. But even so, I would probably be more at home in a majority white hood than a largely hispanic area.

There are also demographics within the white community I feel less inclined to neighbor with as well.

it is not only about the ethnic differences..... it is a statistical fact, most people gravitate towards people like them selves. )race education, lifestyle, income).

If you look at where people voluntarily gather, churches, bowling leagues, Bars, civiv groups, fishing boats, camp grounds, you name it, these gatherings are most often ethnically or racially lopsided, is it because others hate them and don't want to mix? I doubt it.

As long as there are goals,($$) common obstacles (Politics) and interests which are bigger than their differences, they can and do seem to interact much more, remove those things or

Now of course I am speaking about groups generally, there are always individual exceptions.

Right now in my city you can buy a lot of homes which are priced much much lower than comparable homes, the only difference is racial make up of the neighborhood. Where are all those Diversity folks grabbing up these good deals?

I'll tell you where they are at, they are located where the schools are less funded but more white.

Lets take a LOOK AT CHICAGO and see with whom people prefer to live, with people like them of in a diverse setting.

http://www.businessi...oid-the-south-2

Diversity is often a killer, it's true, look around the world and on down through history and even at this moment, look at the conflicts and wars, their differences are what is tearing them apart.... not because they are too much alike.

Well I grew up in Houston my whole life Danno. The areas you talking about I also lived in and I was often one of the few whites and the minority. Somehow I not only survived but felt at home. You are a racist. That is OK though. You will be left behind.

Timeline

Well I grew up in Houston my whole life Danno. The areas you talking about I also lived in and I was often one of the few whites and the minority. Somehow I not only survived but felt at home. You are a racist. That is OK though. You will be left behind.

Your life experience validated what I wrote, then you insult me for speaking the truth.

Please quote for me the racist part of my post.

:whistle:

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

As long as there are goals,($$$) common obstacles (Politics) and interests which are bigger than their differences, they can and do seem to interact much more, remove those things or

http://www.businessinsider.com/segregation-map-america-new-york-2010-9#chicago-white-people-cluster-on-the-northside-and-avoid-the-south-2

I had a look at the San Francisco map, looks pretty integrated to me (ignore the Chinatown area of course :) ) My area is also pretty much the same way - my small little census tract is rough 35% asian, 30% white, 20% black and 15% hispanic.

Timeline

I had a look at the San Francisco map, looks pretty integrated to me (ignore the Chinatown area of course :) ) My area is also pretty much the same way - my small little census tract is rough 35% asian, 30% white, 20% black and 15% hispanic.

There are a few cities that are not so stark but most are and growing more so.

YOu live in California, there is a huge shift state wide, more Hispanics arriving while Blacks and Whites are leaving.

We can assume sizable part of it is the business climate of course but should this continue for another decade most of california will like nothing like it did just two decades ago.

In fact I have read there has never been such a huge a peace time movement of people... ever.

Where are they going?

Texas, idaho, Nevada. (IIRC).

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

There are a few cities that are not so stark but most are and growing more so.

YOu live in California, there is a huge shift state wide, more Hispanics arriving while Blacks and Whites are leaving.

We can assume sizable part of it is the business climate of course but should this continue for another decade most of california will like nothing like it did just two decades ago.

In fact I have read there has never been such a huge a peace time movement of people... ever.

Where are they going?

Texas, idaho, Nevada. (IIRC).

Asian people must like the business climate because they are growing much faster than hispanic here. In the last decade there was a 10% increase in hispanic people where as there was a 70% increase in asians. Go asians!

Timeline

Asian people must like the business climate because they are growing much faster than hispanic here. In the last decade there was a 10% increase in hispanic people where as there was a 70% increase in asians. Go asians!

They still have a long way to go at only 13% of the population.

William Penn