pol7410

what i can do if i got denied

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I do not know much about the culture of your country, but a 32YO foreigner, from a high fraud country, who marries a 50YO woman with 4 kids, who needed a c0-sponsor who is her brother (she is below poverty level) could be a red flag in the CO's mind.

Very well said :thumbs: If I was the CO, I would have a very hard time believing this is a true marriage!

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I came across this thread and I am almost at a loss for words. But I think I can dig some up. This situation just does not seem right. Whether this is a troll, a joke, or for real... First of all, with English like that, how are you even able to communicate with your wife? If you can't keep your story straight here on this public forum, surely you could not keep a straight story with the CO. It is very confusing to me, how you can go into an interview like this, when there are people like me, who are feeling so intimidated by the Moroccan Consulate because of craziness like this. Yes, I said it, ANTA MAJNOON. أنت مجنون. I usually don't comment, but wow to think that Hicham has to face a CO who holds much skepticism because of this.. it makes me want to cry =*(

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

December 27, 2009 - Wishing each other a blessed 2010. -When we met
February 25- I realize I love this amazing man! (but of course I must see it and feel it in person to know for sure )
June 22, 2010 - The day I first lay eyes on the man that I love.
December 29th 2010- January 6th 2011 - second trip to Morocco, an amazing time with an amazing man. He tells me I am everything he needs and more and hopes that he is the same for me... of course!! I accept his proposal and we are engaged!
October 2011 - So very much in love still, can't wait to see him in December
December 22nd,2011- January 9th 2012 - What a wonderful time, we had an engagement ceremony, and finally we decided it was time to start filling out some papers! Hoping to send it off in late March !
December 27th, 2012 - January 14th, 2013- My girls and I visit my Sweet Bread and have a wonderful vacation with all of the family, including my uncle!

November 12, 2013 - I-129f mailed! Finally!

November 21, 2013- NOA1 !

February 27th, 2014 NOA2 !

March 18th, 2014 NVC RECEIVED!

April 23rd, 2014 INTERVIEW !!! God-Willing we will be in each others arms soon! God Bless!!

April 24th, 2014 Find out we were in AP, 2 weeks later he is called back to the Consulate...

May 8th, 2014 Hicham is given a 221g at the Consulate and told that the petition has been sent back to USCIS. :( HEARTBROKEN. Yet, determined to convince them.

September 29th, 2015 MARRIED.

June 2015- Still madly in love, and madly missing each other.

September 29th, 2015 Mailed CR-1 Petition.

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

December 2nd 2015, Notice of Action- Transferred to Local office in Arlington, VA

The Journey continues....... missing each other like crazy!

Still, God Bless.

Thank you for letting me share my story smile.png
HichamRainbow2.pngloveforeverpng.pngPicture0006.png

"You'll know then that I am God. No one who hopes in me ever regrets it." Isaiah 49:23

Timeline

This situation is not funny. He sent me an email, and I tried to personally help him. Others have tried to help him as well, yet he still asks the same questions over and over. Not to mention, he can't get his story straight. I have quite a bit of sympathy for denials because I have been through 2 of them, which is why I tried to help. But I now feel something isn't right, and I have a right to state that opinion. I wish the OP good luck, he is in for a looooonnnngggggg wait.

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This situaion is not funny, its very questionable to all of us bcz his answers from one day to the next does not match at all. As well as when given responses & asked more questions to clarify then he doesnt. If my husband acted and responded the same way as the OP did for his interview and on a public forum, not only would the Cairo Consulate question him... I sure would too!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed along with 2 quoting

please provide the op with some meaningful advice rather than a lengthy reading list...

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I wonder why his wife doesn't come on to get the answers they need. With the language barrier, his wife participating would seem to make things much smoother/easier.

Amen to this....don't you really wonder why ??? unless they are marrying someone incapable of saying there dang A,B,C's in order.

After having her occupation, education and husband torn apart by the VJ pack???

I can't think why for one minute ffs :bonk:

K-1
NOA1 Nov 25th 2011
NOA2 May 30th 2012 (not a typo, 187 days no RFE)
Left NVC Jun 18th 2012
Medical Jun 28th 2012
Pkt 3 sent Jul 3rd 2012
Pkt 3 rec Jul 9th 2012 (sent before received)
Pkt 4 rec Jul 30th 2012
Interview Jul 30th 2012 (refused for lack of ongoing relationship evidence)
Approved Oct 5th 2012
Visa delivered Oct 10th 2012
POE JFK-NYC Nov 28th 2012
Married Dec 24th 2012

AOS
Package sent Jan 30th 2013
NOA1 Feb 6th 2013
Biometrics Mar 4th 2013
EAD/AP card in production Apr 5th 2013
EAD/AP card in mail Apr 11th 2013
EAD/AP card arrived Apr 13th 2013
SS card arrived Apr 19th 2013

AOS approved Sept 19th 2013 (no interview)

ROC

Package sent Sept 13th 2015

NOA1 Sept 15th 2015

Extension Letter 1yr Sept 15th 2015

Biometrics Oct 15th 2015

RFE Jul 11th 2016

Infopass 1yr extension Aug 26th 2016

RFE response Sept 30th 2016

Interview Mar 15th 2017

"You are lucky we are busy today, we are trying to clear this area, otherwise I wouldn't let you in" - Atlanta CBP Securing America's Borders

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have removed a number of posts which are inappropriate, judgmental and do nothing to answer the posted question. I appreciate that there is conflicting information on the OPs' posts, however instead of attacking him and making accusations, it would be more appropriate to ask for clarification and then wait for his response before jumping to conclusions.. English is not his first language and it is easy both to mis-speak as well as to mis-understand what is actually meant or said.. Instead of castigating the poster, either offer advice or assistance or information or please do not participate in this thread..

The OP is also a unique member and not a duplicate account for any other membership.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi

In a previous thread Tany answered what will happen next

Actually, he is no where near having to worry about an appeal. It sounds like USCIS hasn't even gotten their returned petition yet. If I'm wrong OP, then please clarify. After your papers are sent back to USCIS, the USCIS will send you a NOIR( notice of intent to revoke). This will let you know why you were denied, and they will give you 30 days to respond with more evidence. Getting the NOIR will take approx 6 months from when the USCIS receives the petition back. They will let you know when they have it. From that point it takes about 6 months. It took them almost 9 months to send us out NOIR. IF the USCIS doesnt think your response is good enough, they will then revoke their original approval and give you a certain amount of time to then file an appeal to them, which will then be looked at by the board of immigration appeals. If they reaffirm their original approval, it will then be sent back to the embassy for another interview. I hope this clarifies things for you

But right now your wife needs to call the embassy and email them and try to keep your petition at the embassy. She needs to offer to come in for another interview to prove your relationship is not fraud.

She needs to contact her congressman and Senator and get them involved with the embassy to try and keep the petition at the embassy.

This is your wifes job. It is her petition for you. You can do nothing.

She has alot of work ahead of her. and you will have a long wait

If the embassy returns it just pray it is returned quickly so you will get the NOIR and then your wife can respond to it and hope it gets reaffirmed

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Thank you togetherforever for reposting my advice. OP, the advice I gave you is correct. togetherforever is correct in saying that this is where your wife needs to be calling her senators. The senator's office will have her sign a release so they can speak on her behalf, and they can make an inquiry to the consulate. She can email the consulate, stating her side, and requesting another interview. They are pretty good at responding to emails. Try this, but most likely, your case will still be sent back to USCIS. In that case, my advice that was reposted is where you will go from there.

This is the link to find her senators http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

This is the email for the consulate ivcasablanca@state.gov

Edited by tany1157

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Results DENIED

-POE--May 9, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Approved--July 2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You need to take a deep breath and relax.

Did you understand my answer of what your wife needs to do?

There is nothing else to know....just read my response and that is what your wife needs to do.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

You need to take a deep breath and relax.

Did you understand my answer of what your wife needs to do?

There is nothing else to know....just read my response and that is what your wife needs to do.

It's true sir, this is it. What we have told you is it. I understand how it feels when you first get denied, you are in shock for days. I really understand how you feel, but it is SO IMPORTANT to go through this calmly and wisely. Work with your heads, you and your wife, and not your emotions/hearts, when dealing with anyone in immigration, especially the consulate. I hope you take this advice, and proceed wisely. Good luck

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Results DENIED

-POE--May 9, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Approved--July 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.