pol7410

what i can do if i got denied

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Three topics on the same issue merged. DO NOT START ANOTHER TOPIC on your denial, you were warned about this by another mod before. ******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am sorry for my earlier post =/ My apologies for not offering any useful advice, I have no business giving any anyways since I am not experienced and just starting out, my emotions got the best of me because I feel like I have to defend Hicham, really for no reason other than the reputation at Casa. This thread was asking for help and I used it to vent my feelings, again I do apologize and God be with everyone on their journey.

Sarasusan

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

December 27, 2009 - Wishing each other a blessed 2010. -When we met
February 25- I realize I love this amazing man! (but of course I must see it and feel it in person to know for sure )
June 22, 2010 - The day I first lay eyes on the man that I love.
December 29th 2010- January 6th 2011 - second trip to Morocco, an amazing time with an amazing man. He tells me I am everything he needs and more and hopes that he is the same for me... of course!! I accept his proposal and we are engaged!
October 2011 - So very much in love still, can't wait to see him in December
December 22nd,2011- January 9th 2012 - What a wonderful time, we had an engagement ceremony, and finally we decided it was time to start filling out some papers! Hoping to send it off in late March !
December 27th, 2012 - January 14th, 2013- My girls and I visit my Sweet Bread and have a wonderful vacation with all of the family, including my uncle!

November 12, 2013 - I-129f mailed! Finally!

November 21, 2013- NOA1 !

February 27th, 2014 NOA2 !

March 18th, 2014 NVC RECEIVED!

April 23rd, 2014 INTERVIEW !!! God-Willing we will be in each others arms soon! God Bless!!

April 24th, 2014 Find out we were in AP, 2 weeks later he is called back to the Consulate...

May 8th, 2014 Hicham is given a 221g at the Consulate and told that the petition has been sent back to USCIS. :( HEARTBROKEN. Yet, determined to convince them.

September 29th, 2015 MARRIED.

June 2015- Still madly in love, and madly missing each other.

September 29th, 2015 Mailed CR-1 Petition.

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

December 2nd 2015, Notice of Action- Transferred to Local office in Arlington, VA

The Journey continues....... missing each other like crazy!

Still, God Bless.

Thank you for letting me share my story smile.png
HichamRainbow2.pngloveforeverpng.pngPicture0006.png

"You'll know then that I am God. No one who hopes in me ever regrets it." Isaiah 49:23

I have a question, why is it a red flag if she sent him money? The fact that she only makes $9 an hour? I ask because I make $10 an hour and sometimes send my wife money.

First met:...............................07/15/08

Married:.................................01/27/12

USCIS

I-130 Sent:.............................03/02/12

I-130 NOA1:...........................03/07/12

I-130 NOA2:...........................06/20/12

NVC

NVC Case #:...........................07/24/12

DS-3032 emailed:....................07/31/12

AOS Fee Rec'd/Paid for:..........07/31/12

AOS shows as PAID:..............08/02/12

IV Fee Rec'd/Paid for:..............08/08/12

IV shows as PAID:..................08/10/12

AOS/IV Package Sent:............08/24/12

AOS/IV Package Delivered:......08/27/12

Case Completed:.....................08/31/12

Interview!!................................10/24/12

I have a question, why is it a red flag if she sent him money? The fact that she only makes $9 an hour? I ask because I make $10 an hour and sometimes send my wife money.

Keys words '...sometime I send MY WIFE'. Take into consideration that the norm is for a husband/boyfriend to 'take care' of his wife/girlfriend financially esp with the society that the OP is from. All that paired with in the mind of the CO, none of the answers given in the interview by the OP adds up.

Its seems that in order for you to be successful in countries that are middle eastern & have a high fraud percentages, both parties have to, have to, HAVE TO behave like a typical relationship, that is, treating the much older wife the same as how a 46/50 year old already has kids born and bred Moroccan wife would be treated. Take no short cuts, go all out.

If it is something that is frowned upon (32 yr old man + 50 yr old woman), then the OP and persons in a similar position have a loooooong road ahead of them.

Edited by aaydrian

Mmmm, I totally didn't even think of that. I started thinking about me and my wife and panicked a little haha.

First met:...............................07/15/08

Married:.................................01/27/12

USCIS

I-130 Sent:.............................03/02/12

I-130 NOA1:...........................03/07/12

I-130 NOA2:...........................06/20/12

NVC

NVC Case #:...........................07/24/12

DS-3032 emailed:....................07/31/12

AOS Fee Rec'd/Paid for:..........07/31/12

AOS shows as PAID:..............08/02/12

IV Fee Rec'd/Paid for:..............08/08/12

IV shows as PAID:..................08/10/12

AOS/IV Package Sent:............08/24/12

AOS/IV Package Delivered:......08/27/12

Case Completed:.....................08/31/12

Interview!!................................10/24/12

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Responding specifically to the question of age difference in MENA countries: whether you'll have children together as a married couple in these countries is pretty much not a question--it's an expectation. It's highly unusual that a married couple in this culture would not have them and propagate the family line. So when a young man who has no children and who is from a high-fraud country (especially when taking money from his female counterpart when this goes against the cultural norm), professes his love for a woman who is not just 20 years his senior but who is no longer in the range of child-baring years, it raises a gigantic red flag. This is partially because of the idea that the man may want to perpetuate his family blood line, but even if that's not the case it's basically what's expected. Hope this helps.

Our K-1 Visa Timeline

• Jan 20th, 2012 - Mailed I-129F Package to VSC
  • Jan 31st, 2012 - NOA1 Received
  • Jul 11th, 2012 - NOA2 Received
  • Jul 17th, 2012 - Received at NVC/Case Number Assigned
  • Jul 19th, 2012 - Petition Sent to Casablanca Consulate
  • Jul 23rd, 2012 - Petition Received at Casablanca
  • Jul 27th, 2012 - Packet 3 Received
  • Sept 5th, 2012 - Interview (approved)
  • Sept. 7th, 2012 - Visa Received
  • November 16th, 2012 - POE: Atlanta, GA
  • December 1st, 2012 - Married
  • March 21st, 2013 - AOS Filed
  • March 29th, 2013 - I-485 NOA Received
  • June 19th, 2013 - Biometrics Appointment
  • July 11th, 2013 - EAD and AP Combined Card Received
  • September 20th, 2013 - NOID issued for missing immunization records
  • September 26th - 27th, 2013 - Obtained updated immunization, physical, sealed records from Civil Surgeon
  • October 3rd, 2013 - Immunization records mailed to USCIS Charlotte Office
  • October 8th, 2013 - Immunization records received at USCIS
  • October 29th, 2013 - I-485 Application to adjust status to Marriage Visa approved (no interview)
  • November 7th, 2013 - Restricted Green Card arrived
  • July 31st, 2015 - I-751 Removal of Conditions filed
  • August 3rd, 2015 - Received ROC NOA1
  • August 25th, 2015 - Biometrics appointment completed
  • July 14th, 2016 - Application for 10-year visa approved; new card in production
  • July 22nd, 2016 - 10-year visa received
  • September 6th, 2016 - Filed N-400 petition for naturalization
  • September 9th, 2016 - N-400 petition for naturalization received by USCIS - Texas Lockbox (September 9th priority date)
  • September 16th, 2016 - NOA received for N-400
  • October 7th, 2016 - Biometrics appointment
  • October 25th, 2016 - placed in line to receive naturalization interview date
  • February 27th, 2017 - interview scheduled
  • March 3rd, 2017 - NOA received for interview date
  • April 3rd, 2017 - naturalization interview - PASSED!
  • April 21st, 2017 Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.