pol7410

what i can do if i got denied

66 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i had intrveiw last friday the CO asked me too many asked i answer after she say that she will send my papers back to immigration ::::

can u know why she did that ? what is solution ? how long will take ? i need advice

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am sorry this happened to you.

You will have to give us more information in order for us to help you.

Tell us what questions were asked

What answers did you not know

Did you marry on first visit

How long did you know each other before marriage

How many times has she come to visit you

How long were her visits

What evidence did you present with I-130 and at interview?

Any red flags?

Different religions?

Did she change her religion for you?

Is she older than you?

How much older?

Have you been married before

has she been married before

any kids

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

ok

Sorry heard that.I see no time lie in ur profile can u tell us more about how was the interview;what Question were u asked?How long do u know ur wife & how many time did she visit you etc....

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

pples help me what i can do my wife is 20 years then me . how long it will take this papers in immigration agin

do anyone have advice for me or idea

How old are you if your wife is 20 yrs older than you?

When did you meet - how long ago?

How many times did she come to visit you?

Was she married before and does she have children? Was her previous husband USC or a foreigner?

Have you been married before and do you have children?

What is your and her level of education?

Does she speak French/Arabic and in which language do you communicate?

Does she work or is she unemployed or on disability?

Did you need a co-sponsor for AOS?

Are you of the same religion?

Does her family know of and approve of your marriage?

Does your family know of and approve of your marriage?

Have you attempted to get any other visa to US - tourist, student, DV, other immigrant visa?

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Timeline

u have to tell more about ur situation in order for ppl to help u. neway u can apply again, figure out why it was denied between u and ur fiance, and later why the CO denied you, or have ur fiance visit u again in morocco or get married and file the cr1. but first u have to decide if you relationship is strong enough to survive basically another year of not living together in the same place.

Filed I129F: 03/4/2011

Received by USCIS: 3/8/2011

NOA:3/10/2011

NOA2:06/21/2011

Case# received from NVC: 07/1/2011.

got packet 3/4: Aug/4/2011

Interview: Sept 21st 2011

Timeline

Your profile says you filed K-3.... So you are married???? You were not given the 221g letter???? You need to give more info... but even with providing more info here there may not be much anyone can help with until you case gets back to the states which may take a couple of months.... 20 years ???? wow that's a big number how are are you???? You say you were asked alot of questions... What were the questions and how did you answer them?????

8QTYm5.png

FXz7m5.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

no she dont give me no papers or no 221 g she just say we will send ur document back to immigration and they will send my wifee letter

please peples help me that anyone have advice for me ?

how long this immigration will take for 2 pettion ? did anyone here have avice foe me ? im worred my wife is too sad she cry lot and i dont know what can happend

this Co ask me too many quston and she say if my wife have bank compt i know my wife dont have it , but we have income from here sister , she ask me if age dont bother me i say no because my wife old then me by 19 years im 27 she is 46 . we are marred 3 yares now .

i need help or advice plz im really worred for my wife she dont like to eat from day that she know what happend and she cry lotttttttt , we really love each other god know .

thanks for ur time bye

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

From the little you said, it just sounds like they were not comfortable with the current situation. Your wife can not prove she can take care of you if you were to go to the states. And the big age difference, was a big red flag. Since you 2 are married the next step is not going to be easy and is going to take a while. When you wife gets the paper back, in about 4-6 months she can appeal it and if they will let her she can provide more information. If they do not accept then in about 2 years if she can get a good immigration lawyer, she can go through a process and try to petition you again. But to be honest we are talking years. I had a friend who was married to a moroccan and get denied, it took her 4 hard years, but possible. Is there any way she could live there with you?

no she dont give me no papers or no 221 g she just say we will send ur document back to immigration and they will send my wifee letter

please peples help me that anyone have advice for me ?

how long this immigration will take for 2 pettion ? did anyone here have avice foe me ? im worred my wife is too sad she cry lot and i dont know what can happend

this Co ask me too many quston and she say if my wife have bank compt i know my wife dont have it , but we have income from here sister , she ask me if age dont bother me i say no because my wife old then me by 19 years im 27 she is 46 . we are marred 3 yares now .

i need help or advice plz im really worred for my wife she dont like to eat from day that she know what happend and she cry lotttttttt , we really love each other god know .

thanks for ur time bye

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

duplicate topics have been merged. do not start another topic about the same issue.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.