pol7410

what i can do if i got denied

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:blink: Be nice....I see the similarities but just another poor soul.

In Mounir412 defense...he was asked to possibly help this poster as with MozMoz1 because he speaks Arabic.

To OP really really sorry to read your personal post on your interview. Everyone here is trying to help :yes:

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

This post is so raw :(

and typical of what people are experiencing out of CASA...

You wrote you have a lawyer so hopefully things will be handled correctly for you both.

Good Luck!!

event.png

event.png

Older women/younger man - different stages of their lives; she below poverty line, needing a sponsor & still sends younger man $ = train wreck potential for CO.

What kind of lawyer do you have? Just a guess, but I'm thinking it's not a US immigration attorney, which is probably what you need for your case.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hello Pol7410

27/46 or 32/50

I hate to point this out, but I noticed in your other thread that you said that you were 27 and wife is 46. However here you have told the CO that you are 32 and your wife 50. If you told the CO a lie about your ages, this would be a huge reason for denial. Always be honest with the CO, and on all immigration papers. I wish you are your wife only the best. Good luck.

-Danni

Edited to not that Palm tree just beat me to this.

Edited by Danni and Hamza

4/16/10- I129F Sent by Danni

4/20/10- I129F Received at VSC

4/22/10- NOA1 sent from VSC

4/26/10- NOA1 received by Danni

6/28/10- NOA2 Received by text and email at 11:32pm

6/29/10- NVC Received K1 package

7/02/10- NVC packaged K1 to send to embassy (but probably didn't ship till the 6th, due to the holiday weekend)

7/08/10- Algeria Embassy received Package sent from NVC

7/26/10- Received Packet 3 Via Email, after I called them to inquire about it.

8/15/10- Medical Exam 9 am

8/17/10 INTERVIEW!!! Resulted in Admin Review

10/04/10 Embassy Interviewed Hamza's Dad over the telephone

10/06/10 Embassy Interviewed me over the phone

11/30/10 Embassy Emailed Hamza, with approval Notice!!!!!

12/23/10 Finally Visa in hand. Took little under a month from visa approval, till issuance.

12/31/10 Hamza's Flight to the USA!

12/31/10...7:19 PM Hamza Arrived in the US! Best New Years Ever!

2/22/11 Married!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-d8faZtdOc

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I want to know how she affords to send him money making $9 an hour.

I also noticed in his last thread he stated their ages to be 27 and 46 but in this thread he is 32 and she is 50. Or were the latter their ages at the time of marriage?

LOL it seems others have noticed the above, also. :D

Older women/younger man - different stages of their lives; she below poverty line, needing a sponsor & still sends younger man $ = train wreck potential for CO.

What kind of lawyer do you have? Just a guess, but I'm thinking it's not a US immigration attorney, which is probably what you need for your case.

Edited by Mithra

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

also heres his other post: "this Co ask me too many quston and she say if my wife have bank compt i know my wife dont have it , but we have income from here sister , she ask me if age dont bother me i say no because my wife old then me by 19 years im 27 she is 46 . we are marred 3 yares now."

So yesterday he says he knows his wife dont have bank acct but today he says he answered yes. Then yesterday he wrote that they have income from her sister and in the topic today he says its income from her brother???

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah seems the OP is totally confused or his stories aren't straight. And people wonder how and why they get denied. :whistle: One would think that a life changing thing like immigration would be taken a bit more seriously.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Maybe it's not my place, but why are you accepting money from her knowing that she is basically poor?!? My husband never, ever relies on me for income, and because of a past relationship I had with a user who took advantage of my "giving" nature (which was just stupidity on my part), I would never have stayed with my hubby if he took my money, over and over again, knowing I'm a single mom. He has wayy too much pride for that. I make almost double what your wife does, and I still can't see how I would afford to send him money all the time. I did send his family money when his father passed away, but that was a different circumstance. I expect my husband to pull his weight, and he does. I don't want money from him, and he doesn't take money from me. I pay for my plane tickets out there, and he pays for everything that I need on my trips. We try to be equal on the money we put into this relationship. Also, there are too many discrepancies in your story. I had compassion for you before, but I'm too cynical and suspicious, and something doesn't seem right here.

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Well, I am gonna give hm a little break on the language. Cause English is not his first language, and I am in a place where I am trying to learn another language, and its very frustrating for me. So I can understand, how he could easily make a few spelling mistakes, and grammatical errors. However if he is truly looking for help we need to have an explanation for the discrepancy's in his facts. Because the more i hear about his case, the more concerned I am for his wife. Also if he lied to the CO about any facts, doesn't that put him in a place where he could face a ban from the US?

to the OP:

What are your true ages, and what ages did you tell the CO ?

Does your wife have a bank account ?

Is it your Brother-in-law or sister-in-law who is the sponsor?

Have you lied to the CO or on any immigration forms ?

Also, if you are accepting money from your wife, you should stop this. You should consider paying her back as well. I can tell you she has to be struggling financially. Maybe your don't understand the economy in the USA, but $9 and hour is almost impossible to live off of. Also another thing to consider is the opinion that her friends and family will form about you, for accepting money from her. If you were accepting money from a female you intended to marry in Morocco, what would her family/ your family think about you ? Would this be an acceptable thing in Morocco?I think you know the answer, and this is why all of us here are doubting your motives as well.

4/16/10- I129F Sent by Danni

4/20/10- I129F Received at VSC

4/22/10- NOA1 sent from VSC

4/26/10- NOA1 received by Danni

6/28/10- NOA2 Received by text and email at 11:32pm

6/29/10- NVC Received K1 package

7/02/10- NVC packaged K1 to send to embassy (but probably didn't ship till the 6th, due to the holiday weekend)

7/08/10- Algeria Embassy received Package sent from NVC

7/26/10- Received Packet 3 Via Email, after I called them to inquire about it.

8/15/10- Medical Exam 9 am

8/17/10 INTERVIEW!!! Resulted in Admin Review

10/04/10 Embassy Interviewed Hamza's Dad over the telephone

10/06/10 Embassy Interviewed me over the phone

11/30/10 Embassy Emailed Hamza, with approval Notice!!!!!

12/23/10 Finally Visa in hand. Took little under a month from visa approval, till issuance.

12/31/10 Hamza's Flight to the USA!

12/31/10...7:19 PM Hamza Arrived in the US! Best New Years Ever!

2/22/11 Married!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-d8faZtdOc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

She meets the poverty level and some if she is only going to be supporting her and him. I think the sending the money was a huge red flag.

I do not know much about the culture of your country, but a 32YO foreigner, from a high fraud country, who marries a 50YO woman with 4 kids, who needed a c0-sponsor who is her brother (she is below poverty level) could be a red flag in the CO's mind.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.