68 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The problem is what is left behind doens't always stay behind. He could come, get his green card, get divorced and get his share of the community property , keep his green card, wait 5 years and bring over what he left behind ( and he would probaly be slipping money that way also )

This 'coming from behind' stops, a full stop, a dead stop,

when SHE calls into NVC, and stops the casefile processing.

Calling NVC is important.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Inspite of all of the confusion. God has worked it all out. Its was lack of communication and its all resolved. God is continously blessing our marriage. The devil was trying to steal our joy but it did work!!!! And I give all thanks to my Almighty God. If you look at my profile page you will see how I have been blessed to outline our future thur God. This morning I woke up God was still working it out he has given us our INTERVIEW DATE ON MARCH 1st. Praise his HOLY NAME. Trust In God in all that you do!!! Be Blessed my fellow visa Journeyers. May God bless you all!!! America_Girl

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank God I am so happy. Relax and have trust in the one who put your relationship together in the first place. Be Blessed.

Lifting Conditions I751 Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service CenterDate Filed : 2013-12-12NOA Date : 2013-12-30RFE(s) : Bio. Appt. : 1/29/14Interview Date :Approval / Denial Date : 4/22/14Got I551 Stamp :Green Card Received :[4/29/2014]Comments : cfmstore_flag_hybrid_ghana_america_heade<p>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank God I am so happy. Relax and have trust in the one who put your relationship together in the first place. Be Blessed.

Lifting Conditions I751 Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service CenterDate Filed : 2013-12-12NOA Date : 2013-12-30RFE(s) : Bio. Appt. : 1/29/14Interview Date :Approval / Denial Date : 4/22/14Got I551 Stamp :Green Card Received :[4/29/2014]Comments : cfmstore_flag_hybrid_ghana_america_heade<p>

Prime example of why people shouldn't give relationship advice... :whistle:

No, a prime example why people shouldn't post on an internet site for relationship advise. :whistle::whistle:

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Timeline

Did I give relationship advice? Really? OK !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I think you already know the truth, but you are not listening to your head. You are letting your emotions get the better of you. Listen to you head not your heart. If he can't tell you the truth now what makes you think he will ever change. Men don't change, you are seeing his true self now. Even when you talk to him later he will have a good excuse to why he lied, you tipped him off already when you talked last night. I really don't see this turning out well for you. If you really need to be sure hold of on sending any more paper work to get him here for another year and visit more often. It really is not hard to fake how good and how much he loves you for 16 days. I really do hope I am wrong though and wish you all the best in your decision.

What a load of BS!!!!

Edited by Mountain Climber

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Inspite of all of the confusion. God has worked it all out. Its was lack of communication and its all resolved. God is continously blessing our marriage. The devil was trying to steal our joy but it did work!!!! And I give all thanks to my Almighty God. If you look at my profile page you will see how I have been blessed to outline our future thur God. This morning I woke up God was still working it out he has given us our INTERVIEW DATE ON MARCH 1st. Praise his HOLY NAME. Trust In God in all that you do!!! Be Blessed my fellow visa Journeyers. May God bless you all!!! America_Girl

That is great news, may God bless and keep your marriage!

Yep, just keep what is useful to you from this site and leave the rest!

Orando

Our Visa Journey

12-10-2011: Married

01-03-2012: I-130 Mailed

01-09-2012: NOA1

05-16-2012: NOA2

06-04-2012: NVC Received

11-27-2012: NVC Case Complete

01-23-2013: Interview in Bogota (pending medical results)

02-13-2013: Visa Approved

03-20-2013: POE - Miami

Filed: Timeline

Edited by JSM

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I had a friend in similar situation, dispite his lies she brought him to Canada, then petitioned for his daughter. He ended up cheating on her and she is now taking care of his child and their new baby alone. sucks! Should always follow your gut.

Always be grateful, thankful and appreciate what you have.

GVMack

Timeline

The God is really doing stuff? OK !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.