Danno

TEBOW - THE MAGIC is BACK.

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Tim-Tebow-pics-Gallery-pic-9.jpg

Broncos sink Steelers on first play in OT

DENVER -- One of the most storied NFL playoff teams ran into a rejuvenated Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos.

Sorry, Pittsburgh Steelers The magic is back.

Tebow connected with Demaryius Thomas on an electrifying 80-yard touchdown pass on the first play of overtime and the Broncos defeated the stunned Steelers 29-23 in the AFC wild-card game on Sunday. The play took 11 seconds and was the quickest ending to an overtime in NFL history.

Thomas hauled in a high play-action pass at the Denver 38, stiff-armed Ike Taylor and then outraced Ryan Mundy to the end zone. Tebow knelt in his own end zone, pounding a fist in triumph before taking a victory lap in jubilation.

Behind Tebow's 316 yards passing, the Broncos (9-8) are heading to New England for a second-round game against the top-seeded Patriots on Saturday night.

The Steelers (12-5) lost despite Ben Roethlisberger rallying Pittsburgh from a two-touchdown halftime deficit with 10 points in the final 10 minutes.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gametracker/recap/NFL_20120108_PIT@DEN/broncos-29-steelers-23-ot

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I'm hoping the magic ends Saturday in Foxboro.

It's hard to get to the Superbowl if games like this come along just once a month, but I have to say the Denver team that showed up today, and this Tim T. could give anyone problems.

Great game, nice to see Pitt rally only to get their hopes dashed, although they are a decent team!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I think he was trying to make a statement by throwing for 316 yards and averaging 31.6 yds per completion. TEBOW 3:16

I'm just glad the Squeelers lost. Living in the SE part of the Commonwealth here, I have come to despise the Steelers and their fans.

Edited by kytwell

The Steelers were a good team.blink.gif

I dislike them, they stole from my team, and yes I would agree the old Steel Curtain Stealers were better, but there is a ton of talent albeit aging on the Stealers ( deliberate typo) team. So yes *gag* a good team.

I love to see them get beat. I will be rooting for Denver this weekend as well. But we shall see which Bronco team shows up against the Patriots.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

But we shall see which Bronco team shows up against the Patriots.

Or which Patriot team shows up against the Broncos. The Patriots should beat them, but one never knows with the defense we have. Tebow is no Brady. Not even close.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I dislike them, they stole from my team, and yes I would agree the old Steel Curtain Stealers were better, but there is a ton of talent albeit aging on the Stealers ( deliberate typo) team. So yes *gag* a good team.

I love to see them get beat. I will be rooting for Denver this weekend as well. But we shall see which Bronco team shows up against the Patriots.

Hey I am no Pittsburgh fan here myself. I still expected them to be able to go and beat Denver. To me also I would love for Denver to go and win. It would be very nice for any team not to have to go play the Pats in their home and it would be a stunner for Denver to be able to go on the road and play them and win.

As for me if the Texans somehow in hell wins this weekend then I care not whatever other teams wins. Texans win and I will be stunned.

Timeline

Or which Patriot team shows up against the Broncos. The Patriots should beat them, but one never knows with the defense we have. Tebow is no Brady. Not even close.

Tebow is no Brady for sure. He still wins though when few expect it. whistling.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The magic is back? More like he was playing against a team that was destroyed by injuries....... Most of the big plays were the result of a phenomenal play made by the receivers, not your messiah tebow. None the less, they won and will play in Baltimore next week.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

The magic is back? More like he was playing against a team that was destroyed by injuries....... Most of the big plays were the result of a phenomenal play made by the receivers, not your messiah tebow. None the less, they won and will play in Baltimore next week.

They play in New England next week. Did you watch the game or just the highlights? Most of the big plays were the result of Pittsburgh putting 8 or 9 guys in the box to stop the run. Receivers got open - Tebow made the throws.

When Tebow hit's his receivers like that, the Bronco's are hard to defend. Now he hasn't done that often or consistently. When he does, a defense can commit to stopping the run or the pass, but it's hard to do both. The Steelers decided they were going to stop the run, and they did. Nobody expected Tebow to be able to pass and he did. End of story, really.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Tebow played a good game, no doubt. If he can do that consistently watch out!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

They play in New England next week. Did you watch the game or just the highlights? Most of the big plays were the result of Pittsburgh putting 8 or 9 guys in the box to stop the run. Receivers got open - Tebow made the throws.

When Tebow hit's his receivers like that, the Bronco's are hard to defend. Now he hasn't done that often or consistently. When he does, a defense can commit to stopping the run or the pass, but it's hard to do both. The Steelers decided they were going to stop the run, and they did. Nobody expected Tebow to be able to pass and he did. End of story, really.

I watched the game, but I don't give Tebow as much credit as I do the receivers who made the play. If a receiver gets open and cathes an 8 yard post, makes a move to get separation and run it the rest of the way, I would tend to give the receiver the lions share of the credit. Virtually every ball he throws is like a dead duck falling from the sky. The steelers were down most of their top players, so they had to adjust. Taylor played horribly I have to say.

I think this offseason, and more specifically the upcoming draft will be more indicative of Denver's intentions regarding Tebow going forward. They have shed some players this season for salary purposes, and others because they were cancerous in the lockeroom. They have failed to pick up anyone that would indicate that they were headed towards bolstering the veer-option offense with tebow, or return to a traditional pro style offense. I don't think the Broncos are sold 100% on Tebow, but he will get another opportunity next year to start, regardless of how next week goes.