F & J

I-751 January 2012 Filers

1,523 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello January files,

I see you're discussing online updates on the USCIS website, so here's a question: do the updates reflect if an RFE or interview letter is sent? If you've signed up to receive e-mail / text notifications, would you be notified about an RFE / interview, or is it only by mail? If anyone has been through this, does the status still say "initial review" with no mention of RFE / interview?

I never received my NOA1 and there has been more problems with mail in my building, so it would be comforting to know that there is some form of electronic notification for RFEs and interview notifications...

Thanks a ton!

Our status has not changed since intial arrival at the lockbox. Even with an interview and "approval per infopass" we have not seen any updates in status or on the date.

event.png

My case still does not show online, anyone else have the same issue?

Yes, same here,tried to add it to my portfolio and it told me I tried to add a case that doesn't exist.

It is starting to worry me slowly

Yes, same here,tried to add it to my portfolio and it told me I tried to add a case that doesn't exist.

It is starting to worry me slowly

Same thing happened to me. For 4 months I could not add my case to my portfolio because the system said that my case didn't exist. Four days ago my status changed to "initial review" and I finally could add the case to my portfolio.

Edited by Kupte

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Exactly same thìng happen to us too! I've used the application number (EACnnnnnnnnnn) from the NOA letter for the biometric appointment notice and without any successful. I've called USCIS level 2 and I was informed that because of security reason, my case will not be showing online...

I went online to check the case status, used the last 10 digit numbers with the 3 beginning letter of SRC instead, it's shown these verbage: On January 31, 2012, we received this N565 APPLICATION FOR A NEW NATURALIZATION CERTIFICATE and request that the filing fee be waived. The filing fee has been waived and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case......

Maybe my case number is matching the last 10 digits with someone else... But the issue with me is I do have problem with my mails, sometime my neighbor brought 'them' over and sometime I know they are 'gone' !!! I just hope nothing is happen and that's all I can hope for.

BTW, this ROC is for my husband, but I am so stressed out over this!

Hello January files,

I see you're discussing online updates on the USCIS website, so here's a question: do the updates reflect if an RFE or interview letter is sent? If you've signed up to receive e-mail / text notifications, would you be notified about an RFE / interview, or is it only by mail? If anyone has been through this, does the status still say "initial review" with no mention of RFE / interview?

I never received my NOA1 and there has been more problems with mail in my building, so it would be comforting to know that there is some form of electronic notification for RFEs and interview notifications...

Thanks a ton!

Otta,

That's a tough one to answer but this is what I have personally observed since AOS.. Our first encounter with USCIS. Only when a decision was made in my case I received emails. I am still using the same login info. I never received RFE's then but I did receive an interview letter via mail and I never received an email informing me about it. I only started receiving emails when the EAD was ordered, GC was ordered and shipped as well as the letter notifications. Now with the ROC, my case is still under "initial review" and I havent heard anything. And from what I have read here on our forum even with a scheduled Interview there was no change in status.

So, the conclusion I can draw is there is no emails sent out regarding Interviews or RFE's.

AOS

------------------------------

10/13/2009-Package sent to Chicago (I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765) by Express USPS. -day1

01/07/2010-IV day, GC approved and card production email - day 86

01/08/2010-Welcome letter,01/12/2010- 2nd Green card production email.01/15/2010- 3rd email

01/16/2010-Received GC.- day 95

AOS Filers spreadsheet October 2009

ROC

-----------------------

10/09/2011-ROC eligibility window

01/03/2012-ROC Package sent to Vermont Service Center- day 1

01/09/2012-I-797 Receipt Notice received :priority date 1/5/12 - day 7

01/31/2012-Biometrics Appointment - day 29

10/04/2012-ROC approval letter - day 276

10/11/2012-Received 10yr Green card - day 283

Naturalization

-----------------------

10/09/2012-Naturalization eligibility window

10/10/2012-3rd Wedding anniversary

--/--/2012-Package sent to Dallas,TX- day 1

--/--/2012-N-400 Receipt Notice received :priority date --/--/12 - day

--/--/2012-Biometrics Appointment - day

--/--/2012-Interview letter - day

--/--/2013-Interview date - day

12e46049d6.png

91d5e78ad6.png

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Otta,

That's a tough one to answer but this is what I have personally observed since AOS.. Our first encounter with USCIS. Only when a decision was made in my case I received emails. I am still using the same login info. I never received RFE's then but I did receive an interview letter via mail and I never received an email informing me about it. I only started receiving emails when the EAD was ordered, GC was ordered and shipped as well as the letter notifications. Now with the ROC, my case is still under "initial review" and I havent heard anything. And from what I have read here on our forum even with a scheduled Interview there was no change in status.

So, the conclusion I can draw is there is no emails sent out regarding Interviews or RFE's.

Some people get emails/texts about RFE (without specific information, just that RFE was issued), others do not get any emails/texts, even when the case is complete.

USCIS. :bonk:

Timeline

Finally got a text ( no email) that card was ordered. 2+ months after interview I can finally breathe!

event.png

Finally got a text ( no email) that card was ordered. 2+ months after interview I can finally breathe!

Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!! ^___^

F & J

I-130 / IR-5 TIMELINE (Petition for Mother)

2016/11/14 — I-130 sent via USPS Priority Mail Express 1-Day

2016/11/15 — I-130 delivered at 11:20 am in PHOENIX, AZ 85034 to BANK ONE, signed for by J LOPEZ; Priority Date  |  2016/11/17 Receipt Date

2016/11/18 I-797C Notice Date; USCIS Acceptance Confirmation Email, case routed to Nebraska Service Center  |  2016/11/21I-797C Postmark

2017/01/18 I-797 Approval Notice Date  |  2017/01/19I-797 Postmark  |  2017/01/23 I-797 Approval Notice hard copy received

Congrats! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wonderful! So happy for you :dance:

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

CONGRATS!! kicking.gif

955jbsadc6.png

american.gif philippines.gif

Visa Journey

08/01/2009 - Sent I-130 package

09/18/2009 - I-130 approved

09/30/2009 - Case number assigned

12/17/2009 - Failed log in / Case completed YES!!

02/03/2010 - VISA interview at 830am -- VISA APPROVED

03/06/2010 - POE San Francisco via PAL

04/17/2010 - GC and SSN in the mail

ROC

01/06/2012 - Sent I-751 package to CSC

01/09/2012 - I-751 delivered at 11:12am / Date of NOA1

01/12/2012 - Check cashed

01/14/2012 - Received NOA1 hard copy

01/20/2012 - Date of ASC Appointment letter

01/25/2012 - Received ASC Appointment letter hard copy

02/07/2012 - Biometrics done

03/06/2012 - CR1 expiration

06/13/2012 - Date ROC approved

06/15/2012 - Ordered new card production

06/19/2012 - USCIS mailed the new card

06/21/2012 - Got approval letter and my 10 year GC in the mail (GC expires 06/15/2022)

N-400

12/09/2014 - Sent N-400 package

12/13/2014 - N-400 delivered at 10:13 am

12/15/2014 - Date of NOA

12/16/2014 - Date NOA was received by USCIS

12/22/2014 - Received NOA (hard copy) in the mail

12/30/2014 - Date of Yellow Letter

01/04/2015 - Received yellow letter in the mail

01/07/2015 - Biometrics appointment

01/09/2015 - In line for the interview

01/16/2015 - Received interview letter in the mail

02/13/2015 - Interview date (Approved)

04/03/2015 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Please update the list. Our approval date (per infopass appointment) was April 25th. Green card arrived in the mail today, 5/12. We never received the approval letter, just several emails saying our case had been updated. The green card had a note attached that said the case was approved and check the green card for any errors.

:dance: :dance: Good luck everyone!!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.