Kathryn41

New 911 Truth video - Twin Towers

139 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

the video raised more questions than it answered. actually it didnt answer any. it was just someones point of view. again, i feel that the video has too many flaws to be considered evidence about anything. it was still interesting though.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Of course, there was terrorists, but there just seems to be something else missing to the piece of the puzzle. Of course this is just my opinion.

Stacey

Haven't you watched the new "No Seriously, 9/11 Video With Even More Truth Than Before!" video? It clearly shows Dubya planting a bomb in both towers (and pentagon, and the field in PA). Don't you get it?? It's GWB!!!!! Gosh, why are you guys so skeptical!!!!!

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Well, good enough, but when a video like this is made that presumes to answer some of those questions in such a radical way, people should also ask questions about the "evidence" the video suggests to be offering.

They seem to be offering up suggestions, but then right away discounting their own suggestion. They show you a small puff of smoke at the base of the tower, then talk to demolition experts about how a buiding is imploded starting at the base to weaken it, followed quickly by timed explosions on the higher floors.

The biggest question that they never offer an answer to is, how would you plant explosives in the building sufficient to bring it down? I mean, seriously. You have to assume that teams of demolitions experts could plant thousands of pounds of explosives over several months in two 110 story buildings with no one squealing, no one questioning these guys going in night after night, and no one discovering the explosives. It's difficult to the point of impossibility.

It's like the moon landings. It would have been much more difficult and expensive to fake the Apollo program than to actually land a man on the moon. Same thing here.

Face it, conspiracy theorists: 19 Islamic fanatics hijacked 4 planes and 3 of them were crashed into buildings, and they caused the collapse of two buildings. No explosives, no missiles, no conspiracy.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Face it, conspiracy theorists: 19 Islamic fanatics hijacked 4 planes and 3 of them were crashed into buildings, and they caused the collapse of two buildings. No explosives, no missiles, no conspiracy.

Well you're no fun! (and EXTREMELY close-minded, I might add)

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Well, good enough, but when a video like this is made that presumes to answer some of those questions in such a radical way, people should also ask questions about the "evidence" the video suggests to be offering.

They seem to be offering up suggestions, but then right away discounting their own suggestion. They show you a small puff of smoke at the base of the tower, then talk to demolition experts about how a buiding is imploded starting at the base to weaken it, followed quickly by timed explosions on the higher floors.

The biggest question that they never offer an answer to is, how would you plant explosives in the building sufficient to bring it down? I mean, seriously. You have to assume that teams of demolitions experts could plant thousands of pounds of explosives over several months in two 110 story buildings with no one squealing, no one questioning these guys going in night after night, and no one discovering the explosives. It's difficult to the point of impossibility.

Well, they sort of answer that. There is a part of the video where they describe a few times where the building was evacuated. They talk about a pre-planned power down of the buildings for internet cable upgrades. In fact there is an instance where one of the survivors witnessed someone doing something suspicious in the building the weekend before 9/11 and he E-Mailed his superiors stating that he was certain this had something to do with the buildings collapsing. Another witness says that he saw them with their cables and tools doing their "set up" By the way this is a part of the film that is particularly leading.

While this explanation is going on, they show you a dramatazation of a security monitor with someone moving dynamite , in a dark, sinister shaddowy way, with the power suddenly going off as if to say "this is what they were doing, and what was missed because of the power down". There is no disclaimor of the fact that that is merely a dramatization.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

I don't know. My former collegues at Deutsche Bank's Office right across from the South Tower (the still condemned building there that needs to be brought down because of the damage the tower's collapse caused) never once voiced any doubt that what has been documented time and again is what occured that morning. And they were right there - across the street - when it happened. But I guess witnessing the event up close and personal closed their minds and made them ignorant... :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
And what about this discussion of Thermite used in conjunction with explosives. At about 45 minutes into the film they zoom in on some firey hot liquid coming from the 81st floor and say "evidence of thermite?"

Evidence of thermite at the 81st floor? Somone ran up to the 81st floor with giant vat of thermite while it was on fire? Or are they suggesting the thermite was already there on the 81st floor and waiting for someone to remotely detonate it after the plane hit the building almost precisely at the right point?

They wouldn't necessarily have to take thermite up there. The components of thermite are usually iron oxide and aluminum. Rust can set off a thermite reaction with aluminum if the temperature reaches a certain level, say, the temperature of burning magnesium.

So now we have the three ingredients of a thermite reaction: iron oxide, aluminum, and magnesium. The fusilage of an airplane is made of aluminum with magnesium used for the wheels due to its light weight and superior strength when compared to aluminum. Combine that with the steel in the building(it had been standing for 30 years near a coastline, so there would probably be a fair quantity of rust) and you just may have enough of a thermite reaction to cause that firey hot liquid coming from the 81st floor.

unityjourney.jpg

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You know. The more I watch of this video, the more appalled I get at how misleading the producers are.

Fast Forward to 1 hour and 1 minute-"Evacuations"

"No one died in the collapse of building 7. It was vacated well in advance of it's implosion, but not the twin towers. Why weren't police, firemen, and civilians in these buildings told what to expect?" (Not making this up. Word for word, it's said like that)

Well gee, I don't know. Maybe because unlike with building 7, they didn't know we were under attack! Here is a mini timeline:

8:46 a.m. An aircraft strikes WTC 1

9:03 a.m. An aircraft strikes WTC 2

9:44 a.m. (E) The Office of Emergency Management operations center inside WTC 7 is evacuated

At approximately 9:44 a.m., after the report of a third aircraft heading into the city and news that the Pentagon had been attacked, a Deputy OEM Commissioner ordered the complete evacuation of WTC 7

Remember the false orders for people to return to their desks in tower 2 were before the second plane hit. As soon as that happened, people in that building were also evacuated.

My goodness. :bonk:

Edited by dalegg

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

My dad's a civil engineer...he says it went down the way they said it went down. No conspiracy.

There was an excellent "Nova" that went over precisely why the buildings collapsed. And just a couple weeks ago they had an update which showed that one small part of the original Nova was wrong. They showed the computer animation from the first, then the actual collapse, then another animation with the updated theory, and it matched the video precisely. No conspiracy, just logic & science.

If you crash a plane at high speed into a large building, the steel will be stripped of its fire resistant coating, the fuel will start a fire, the steel will lose its strength, and the building will collapse. No explosives or government conspiracy necessary.

What, no yabasta?

Bingo...this is exactly what dad said as well, and this was before the documentaries started rolling out. The fire doesn't have to be hot enough to melt steel, as some of these yamheads have said. It just has to be hot enough to weaken it to the point of collapse.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I don't know. My former collegues at Deutsche Bank's Office right across from the South Tower (the still condemned building there that needs to be brought down because of the damage the tower's collapse caused) never once voiced any doubt that what has been documented time and again is what occured that morning. And they were right there - across the street - when it happened. But I guess witnessing the event up close and personal closed their minds and made them ignorant... :whistle:

:idea: oooo oooo i know this one! it's cause the men in black showed up with that mind scrambler thing and fed them the "official story" after their mind was erased of what they really saw ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:idea: oooo oooo i know this one! it's cause the men in black showed up with that mind scrambler thing and fed them the "official story" after their mind was erased of what they really saw ;)

I think what he meant was that "being there" does not make you an authority the events of 9/11.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
You will have hard time living with someone who has common sense!

:yes:

She showed this yesterday and the day before in the "Removing Conditions" forum on a thread started by a troll (who didn't even get his story straight--the implausibility of it was revealed through the plethora of errors he made)--link below (I asked Capt. Ewok to lock the thread yesterday, confessing my own contribution to that flame-war; he did, a few hours after I asked).

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...showtopic=33965

Oh come on, Cherry - that thread was proved to be valid and no troll. I did not get any facts wrong, and there is no point in trying to throw off my credibility by innuendos. The same thing to Risto. If you want to believe what you are fed, that is your problem and you can live with it. Since you know absolutely nothing about me, you gain no credibility yourself by just tossing off non-sensical innuendos. Give it up guys - and grow up.

I also reported that thread to Ewok and I know of at least one other individual who did as well. That thread was taken seriously out of bounds by one individual who was consumed with personal assault against someone else on that thread. I don't think you gain any brownie points by aligning yourself with him.

I am sorry for your fiance unless he is stupid as you are.

I think what he meant was that "being there" does not make you an authority the events of 9/11.

Actually, I was just addressing all this "if you don't buy into any of the conspiracy theories, you just don't want to think and are ignorant and closed minded" nonsense. Quite tired of it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Many idiots have their own explanation of what happened

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=58...n+radical+islam

interesting video

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!