Kathryn41

New 911 Truth video - Twin Towers

139 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That's true.... too bad those 767's were not fully fueled. Aircraft only have enough fuel to get to their destination.

It still takes a lot of fuel to fly a heavy from the east coast to the west coast.

You're right, the fuel did burn up pretty fast, like in the first 5-10 minutes. But it started all of the other flammable stuff in the building burning with no way to extinguish it. With the fire protective coating on the steel stripped off by the impact, it was just a matter of time before the buildings collapsed.

Why are we STILL wasting our time trying to explain what happened on 9/11? The only conspiracy was with a bunch of well funded fanatics. No jews, no Men in Black, no CIA, no Stonemasons or Illuminati or Stonecutters, for that matter.

He said fully fueled, I simply said it wasn't fully fueled.

Yeah, there are a lot of things in there that would have burnt too.

We are still trying to explain what happened because we are analytical people. We like to understand exactly what happened.

Of course it was the Stonecutters. Any organization with Homer Simpson as its head is bound to be evil.

are you suggesting that I think it was a conspiracy?

The video would seem to suggest that some sort of "secret" conspiracy took place...

I and the video are not the same

If people endorse it, it does tend to "colour" things somewhat.

I don't remember endorsing it.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That's true.... too bad those 767's were not fully fueled. Aircraft only have enough fuel to get to their destination.

It still takes a lot of fuel to fly a heavy from the east coast to the west coast.

You're right, the fuel did burn up pretty fast, like in the first 5-10 minutes. But it started all of the other flammable stuff in the building burning with no way to extinguish it. With the fire protective coating on the steel stripped off by the impact, it was just a matter of time before the buildings collapsed.

Why are we STILL wasting our time trying to explain what happened on 9/11? The only conspiracy was with a bunch of well funded fanatics. No jews, no Men in Black, no CIA, no Stonemasons or Illuminati or Stonecutters, for that matter.

Yeah, there are a lot of things in there that would have burnt too.

We are still trying to explain what happened because we are analytical people. We like to understand exactly what happened.

Of course it was the Stonecutters. Any organization with Homer Simpson as its head is bound to be evil.

The video would seem to suggest that some sort of "secret" conspiracy took place...

I and the video are not the same

If people endorse it, it does tend to "colour" things somewhat.

I don't remember endorsing it.

I'm not saying you did. Just illustrating how a persons views can be coloured by sources they cite.

Filed: Timeline

I'm a stonecarver (seriously, I am) and I can assure you I and my fellow US carvers/stonemasons had nothing to do with it. B)

Timeline

I'm a stonecarver (seriously, I am) and I can assure you I and my fellow US carvers/stonemasons had nothing to do with it. B)

It was... The Underminer and his army of Mole-men ;)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

yep, it is easy to see when people haven't watched the video too before posting:-).

:lol:

Do you honestly think you're the first person to provide links to half-cocked conspiracy theories about 9/11?

Do you REALLY think we haven't heard these arguments before?

It's bullshit.

:thumbs:

yep, it is easy to see when people haven't watched the video too before posting:-).

:lol:

Do you honestly think you're the first person to provide links to half-cocked conspiracy theories about 9/11?

Do you REALLY think we haven't heard these arguments before?

It's bullshit.

:thumbs:

I wouldn't even call these half-cocked. More like smelling rankly of advanced decomposition. :lol:

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Timeline
Yes, but don't you think a great bit of it burned off right away? Obviously some got into some places and continued to burn slowly and very hot. But I still am not convinced that all of it was responsible for the weakening steel. But I'm no engineer. I don't know how much is needed to do what it did.

I'm sure some of it did, but just as when planes crash on the ground, there would have been enough jet fuel around to burn for hours.

I dunno, you seem to be doubting the orthodox view of events on that day which made me think you did. Do you?

"He" is a she. :innocent:

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Timeline
why can very few of us look at this objectively?

so the standard is if we don't agree with what is depicted in this video we didn't look at it objectively? who died and made you the arbiter of objectivity?

Timeline

so the standard is if we don't agree with what is depicted in this video we didn't look at it objectively? who died and made you the arbiter of objectivity?

:unsure:

rather presumptuous aren't we? I was referring to the level of emotional response we are getting whenever someone talks (for and against) about conspiracy.

was the sarcasm really necessary?

Yes, but don't you think a great bit of it burned off right away? Obviously some got into some places and continued to burn slowly and very hot. But I still am not convinced that all of it was responsible for the weakening steel. But I'm no engineer. I don't know how much is needed to do what it did.

I'm sure some of it did, but just as when planes crash on the ground, there would have been enough jet fuel around to burn for hours.

I dunno, you seem to be doubting the orthodox view of events on that day which made me think you did. Do you?

"He" is a she. :innocent:

sorry about the he/she thing *embarrased*

doubting the orthodox view makes one a conspiracy theorist? I had no idea! Again, another great example of black and white.... I give up.

Timeline

I'm so tired of seeing 9/11 politicized, and used for political gain. It makes me sick. And now as many Americans have been killed in the "War on Terror" as died in 9/11. I don't think it does any service to those who died that day to send more people to die in their name.

:yes:

What happened after the fact w/ Afghanistan & Iraq is a disgrace. After 9/11 Americans acted all 'shocked' that we had enemies who actually wanted to hurt us! That ignorance astounded me.

If my fiance didn't want to move here so badly I would've gladly stayed in England.

bringing freedom to oppressed people is a disgrace? i don't think so. ask the women in afghanistan that had to wear burkas everywhere if they think it's a disgrace

Timeline

I'm so tired of seeing 9/11 politicized, and used for political gain. It makes me sick. And now as many Americans have been killed in the "War on Terror" as died in 9/11. I don't think it does any service to those who died that day to send more people to die in their name.

What happened after the fact w/ Afghanistan & Iraq is a disgrace. After 9/11 Americans acted all 'shocked' that we had enemies who actually wanted to hurt us! That ignorance astounded me.

If my fiance didn't want to move here so badly I would've gladly stayed in England.

bringing freedom to oppressed people is a disgrace? i don't think so. ask the women in afghanistan that had to wear burkas everywhere if they think it's a disgrace

Freedom sure sounds great - but considering that the US has pulled troops out of front line with insurgents to quell ongoing chaos and sectarian violence in the capital - you have to ask what it means in a practical sense. If we are fighting to secure freedom, the decision not to deploy more troops (initially and now) is a rather questionable one IMO.

Similarly if Afghanistan is so free and stable, why is it still the worlds largest supplier of heroin. If the government aren't in control of that, who is?

Timeline

rather presumptuous aren't we? I was referring to the level of emotional response we are getting whenever someone talks (for and against) about conspiracy.

so the standard is that if you perceive we displayed too much of an emotional response we didn't look at it objectively? i'm not the one being presumptious here. my point stands, who died and made you the arbiter of objectivity?

Timeline

so the standard is that if you perceive we displayed too much of an emotional response we didn't look at it objectively? i'm not the one being presumptious here. my point stands, who died and made you the arbiter of objectivity?

there are some things that are too clearly obvious. who died and made you the arbitrer of VJ?

Timeline

Freedom sure sounds great - but considering that the US has pulled troops out of front line with insurgents to quell ongoing chaos and sectarian violence in the capital - you have to ask what it means in a practical sense. If we are fighting to secure freedom, the decision not to deploy more troops (initially and now) is a rather questionable one IMO.

Similarly if Afghanistan is so free and stable, why is it still the worlds largest supplier of heroin. If the government aren't in control of that, who is?

freedom doesn't sound great, it is great. you confuse freedom with utopia. the people of iraq and afghanistan now have elected governments that the people can now approach with their concerns. our government is in control of this country, yet we still have drug producers, murders, and many other crimes, doesn't mean we don't have freedom.