Kathryn41

New 911 Truth video - Twin Towers

139 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
My dad's a civil engineer...he says it went down the way they said it went down. No conspiracy.

There was an excellent "Nova" that went over precisely why the buildings collapsed. And just a couple weeks ago they had an update which showed that one small part of the original Nova was wrong. They showed the computer animation from the first, then the actual collapse, then another animation with the updated theory, and it matched the video precisely. No conspiracy, just logic & science.

If you crash a plane at high speed into a large building, the steel will be stripped of its fire resistant coating, the fuel will start a fire, the steel will lose its strength, and the building will collapse. No explosives or government conspiracy necessary.

What, no yabasta?

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will have hard time living with someone who has common sense!

:yes:

She showed this yesterday and the day before in the "Removing Conditions" forum on a thread started by a troll (who didn't even get his story straight--the implausibility of it was revealed through the plethora of errors he made)--link below (I asked Capt. Ewok to lock the thread yesterday, confessing my own contribution to that flame-war; he did, a few hours after I asked).

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...showtopic=33965

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
What, no yabasta?

not seen him for a while. i think he was abducted by MIB and taken to area 51

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What, no yabasta?

Were the Men in Black flying black helicopters piloted by Chinese?

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

What, no yabasta?

think He's stateside now with the Mrs n acclimating to the new life here.

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What, no yabasta?

think He's stateside now with the Mrs n acclimating to the new life here.

i think you just said the same thing i did, but in code :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
You will have hard time living with someone who has common sense!

:yes:

She showed this yesterday and the day before in the "Removing Conditions" forum on a thread started by a troll (who didn't even get his story straight--the implausibility of it was revealed through the plethora of errors he made)--link below (I asked Capt. Ewok to lock the thread yesterday, confessing my own contribution to that flame-war; he did, a few hours after I asked).

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...showtopic=33965

Oh come on, Cherry - that thread was proved to be valid and no troll. I did not get any facts wrong, and there is no point in trying to throw off my credibility by innuendos. The same thing to Risto. If you want to believe what you are fed, that is your problem and you can live with it. Since you know absolutely nothing about me, you gain no credibility yourself by just tossing off non-sensical innuendos. Give it up guys - and grow up.

I also reported that thread to Ewok and I know of at least one other individual who did as well. That thread was taken seriously out of bounds by one individual who was consumed with personal assault against someone else on that thread. I don't think you gain any brownie points by aligning yourself with him.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hmmm… its your assumption that we are being unquestionally 'fed'. The other side does have a reasoning centre of the brain... interpreting the available information differently does not amount to being gullible.

After all there is no definitive evidence that anything untoward happened that day, other than what millions of people saw with their own eyes.

Not to mention the scientific "experts" who agree with the official interpretation significantly outnumber those who claim something else went down...

Timeline
Hmmm… its your assumption that we are being unquestionally 'fed'. The other side does have a reasoning centre of the brain... interpreting the available information differently does not amount to being gullible.

After all there is no definitive evidence that anything untoward happened that day, other than what millions of people saw with their own eyes.

Not to mention the scientific "experts" who agree with the official interpretation significantly outnumber those who claim something else went down...

And the same can be said for the other side of the equation.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

If you watched it happen in person, as I did, you will not find it to be anything BUT a real tragedy, sadly.

as did i but i can separate my emotions ... i find it a tragedy that most are complacent with the 'official' report which is rife with inaccuracies and extremely pervious.

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

I have been a mostly lurking member of this site since 2004 and this is the first time I felt I absolutely needed to post.

I think that a lot of people are wasting their time trying to prove this was a conspiracy--my personal favorites are the ones who said it never actually happened. I think time can be spent in much more productive ways.

Are there conspiracies out there? Sure. Does our government lie to us? Sure.

HOWEVER....

I lived in NYC on 9/11, very close to the WTC. I had friends who escaped the buildings and a cousin exiting the subway at Chambers Street who watched the planes hit. I knew people who died that day. I watched people jumping from the building myself and saw those buildings collapse. I wore a mask because of the air and had the military stationed in my neighborhood, requiring me to carry a lease, photo ID, and bills to get back in. I watched people going hospital to hospital searching for thousands of their loved ones. Were you there? I see that you are in GA now, but I have no idea if you were in NYC to witness firsthand what happened 5 years ago.

I do feel sorry for anyone who believes those ridiculous videos, which are not at all based on sound reasoning, science, or fact. It is not hard to make a video that is completely one-sided to prove a point. It happens everyday in the news!

I do not mean to be harsh or attacking here, but it really makes me mad when people try to write this off as a conspiracy. It is very disrespectful to those who lost their lives that day, the families and friends left to grieve, the people who worked at Ground Zero and are so ill now, and those who will be emotionally affected from living there that day. Find me someone who was actually there who calls it a conspiracy and we'll talk.

June 2003: Meet in NYC

March 2004: Engaged!

May 17, 2004: Married! Domzale, Slovenia

May 18, 2004: Appointment at Embassy, Ljubljana, Slovenia (DCF)

June 17, 2004: Visa granted! Zagreb, Croatia

July 26, 2004: Niko arrives! JFK, NY, NY

May 2006: Filing for removal of conditions

May 12, 2006: Notice date of I-751

I-751 Approved!

Conditions removed, no interview!

Date of decision: 8/24/06

Letter received: 8/31/2006

Infopass appt: 9/1/06

10-year green card received: 10/10/2006

N-400 filed: 6/10/2007

NOA: 6/18/2007

Biometrics: 8/11/2007

Citizenship Interview: 4/7/08

Citizenship Ceremony: 6/12/08

Filed: Timeline
HOWEVER....

I lived in NYC on 9/11, very close to the WTC. I had friends who escaped the buildings and a cousin exiting the subway at Chambers Street who watched the planes hit. I knew people who died that day. I watched people jumping from the building myself and saw those buildings collapse. I wore a mask because of the air and had the military stationed in my neighborhood, requiring me to carry a lease, photo ID, and bills to get back in. I watched people going hospital to hospital searching for thousands of their loved ones. Were you there? I see that you are in GA now, but I have no idea if you were in NYC to witness firsthand what happened 5 years ago.

I do feel sorry for anyone who believes those ridiculous videos, which are not at all based on sound reasoning, science, or fact. It is not hard to make a video that is completely one-sided to prove a point. It happens everyday in the news!

I do not mean to be harsh or attacking here, but it really makes me mad when people try to write this off as a conspiracy. It is very disrespectful to those who lost their lives that day, the families and friends left to grieve, the people who worked at Ground Zero and are so ill now, and those who will be emotionally affected from living there that day. Find me someone who was actually there who calls it a conspiracy and we'll talk.

Amen. I lived in the LES on 9/11 & watched it all out my window. I volunteered for the NYC Red Cross since I was unemployed then. I too carried my bills & photo ID around & watched those machine gun carrying soldiers for months. Had my life turned upside down every damn day with another anthrax threat or subway scare.

I've yet to meet anyone who lived outside of NYC or DC who really gets what happened that day. I do, and my thoughts go out to you.

Edited by devilette

Timeline

"I do not mean to be harsh or attacking here, but it really makes me mad when people try to write this off as a conspiracy. It is very disrespectful to those who lost their lives that day, the families and friends left to grieve, the people who worked at Ground Zero and are so ill now, and those who will be emotionally affected from living there that day. Find me someone who was actually there who calls it a conspiracy and we'll talk."

I have a very dear friend who worked in the Twin Towers and that morning was late to work because he missed his connecting subway stop while reading his book. If he had been on time he would have been in the towers when they were hit. He is thoroughly convinced that the official story is false and knows many others who also live and work in NYC who share his perspective. I have a number of online friends who live in NYC and were in the vicinity that day - one family who was evacuated from their homes when the towers were struck - and snuck back in that night to rescue their cat. They too are convinced that the whole truth is different than the official version. It was one of them who sent me the link I posted here, in fact. 9/11 was a tragedy - but it becvomes an even greater tragedy if we are willing to settle for the unanswered inconsistencies. I am not a conspiracy theorist and did not originally believe that 9/11 was other than what was presented, until a good friend in New York sent me a copy of "The New Pearl Harbor". It was then I started to look more closely at the information that exists. I am very capable of thinking for myself, however, and willing to admit when the facts don't fit the story. For me, there are many facts that do not fit this story - and my viewpoint is one shared by a substantial number of individuals as well. If you don't wish to believe this - that is fine. It is your choice. When I posted this all I asked is that you watch this video - which most of you obviously did not because of your conclusions about what this video had to present - and that is fine too. We can all agree that 9/11 was a great tragedy. We will just have to agree to disagree on the rest.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
9/11 was a tragedy - but it becvomes an even greater tragedy if we are willing to settle for the unanswered inconsistencies.

Amen