Nica_In_Love

US breakup: Myth or reality?

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

sure was a lot of them shot, kip. :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

sure was a lot of them shot, kip. :blink:

A cold blooded lot if there ever was one. If you ever travel to the RUB countries you will see a lot of those people with what I call "dead eye look". It's like a dead look in their eyes (my wife says it's just a Slavic gene/trait), but it can make the hair on the back of your head stand up. That and they don't have the same outlook on life and death as we have. To them life doesn't mean as much as it does to us. Survival maybe, but other than that...

Between them and the Germans it was a toss up on who could kill the most. Europeans helped write the book on cold blooded killing in regards to genocide. It's like their in a race to wipe each other out.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Just a little perspective, The Occupy crowd is like 4000 strong, the Boy Scout Jamboree had 40,000.

So you are saying that 1/2 of the OWS crowd has been arrested?

http://motherjones.c...eet-protest-map

462 locations and only 4000 strong....So less than 9 people per location?

We are behind our quota here in Charlotte at just 8.

If this is right then they just dropped down to 3.8 people per location whistling.gif

296760_231661826897110_217859314944028_660954_1012150090_n.jpg

Edited by Lord Infamous

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I believe multiculturalism is flawed and failed concept, just have a look at UK, Canada is down that path too. My beloved America is full of freeloaders and people with dangerous ideas.

What country did you import your wife from?

Filed: Timeline

What is shocking about it?

They are trained, they graduate from the same academies as their non-Sikh peers, they are sworn officers and uphold and obey the same laws. Just what exactly is the problem here?

Do you simply have a problem with brown people?

police-officers.jpg

Actually I have nothing against Sikhs or brown people, I respect Sikh's warrior tradition and believe they make terrific police officers and soldiers. But they came to Canada, to a western country, nobody put them at gun point and ordered them to be police officers. Therefore if they wanted to be part of Canadian police force they should conform to that institution, not the other way around.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What is shocking about it?

They are trained, they graduate from the same academies as their non-Sikh peers, they are sworn officers and uphold and obey the same laws. Just what exactly is the problem here?

Do you simply have a problem with brown people?

police-officers.jpg

With that logic, why even have uniforms at all, I mean if people are trained an all that why have hair, grooming or even expensive uniforms... come as you are and put our nifty badge on your tee shirt and be done with it.

:thumbs:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

With that logic, why even have uniforms at all, I mean if people are trained an all that why have hair, grooming or even expensive uniforms... come as you are and put our nifty badge on your tee shirt and be done with it.

:thumbs:

They're in uniform. They're complying with every policy in the handbook.

Timeline

What country did you import your wife from?

Where family members are from is not really relevant, as the topic deals with the US as a whole breaking up.

Romance and family ties are quite a bit different than how people in a society respond to each other.

People who have a great bond of family love can overcome all kinds of challenges to be together and stay together.... can you really say that about some people down the road??

They're in uniform. They're complying with every policy in the handbook.

Q; can a non-Sikh wear that specific head gear on the job?

William Penn

Timeline

Q; can a non-Sikh wear that specific head gear on the job?

You mean, like can a male RCMP officer wear this uniform or this cap on the job?

post-1487-12647166544.jpg

post-1487-126471672428.jpg

The answer to these questions is no. Gasp. You mean, they actually design customized uniforms for male/female officers? And Sikhs/non-Sikhs? Yes, they do. Imagine that. The travesty that Canadian police forces do something you don't approve of. And you not even a Canadian, at that. I'll make sure the RCMP Commissioner checks in with you, stat, to correct this.

Timeline

You mean, like can a male RCMP officer wear this uniform or this cap on the job?

post-1487-12647166544.jpg

post-1487-126471672428.jpg

The answer to these questions is no. Gasp. You mean, they actually design customized uniforms for male/female officers? And Sikhs/non-Sikhs? Yes, they do. Imagine that. The travesty that Canadian police forces do something you don't approve of. And you not even a Canadian, at that. I'll make sure the RCMP Commissioner checks in with you, stat, to correct this.

Obviously male and female would require different uniforms due to Customs of dress and male/ female differences in stature.

That makes sense,

Non-uniform uniforms is what seems a little funny, and as you pointed out, they are all trained and capable, why not dispense with the old fashioned idea of a uniform anyway?

William Penn

Timeline

Obviously male and female would require different uniforms due to Customs of dress and male/ female differences in stature.

That makes sense,

Does it? If so, why does the RCMP have female-specific uniforms (shown previously) and ALSO allow its female officers to use gender-neutral uniforms?

090916-female-cops-jf-273x300.jpg

Obviously women do not require different uniforms, contrary to what you wrote. They're perfectly capable of wearing the same uniforms their male counterparts do. And yet -- despite that, the RCMP offers approved variations of standard issue uniforms. Gender-neutral. And gender-specific. All of these instantly recognizable as RCMP garb. There is no problem here, no controversy. Not with women in uniform. Not with Sikhs in uniform. Except for with those who simply can't stand to see such things. And you know what such people are called, don't you?......

Non-uniform uniforms is what seems a little funny, and as you pointed out, they are all trained and capable, why not dispense with the old fashioned idea of a uniform anyway?

A uniform is not old-fashioned or outdated. There is great practical value to wearing a uniform. It instantly identifies the bearer as an authority figure.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I think I have to agree. If someone with a turban was trying to pull me over, I would most likely resist as well. I would probably drive straight to the police station. Why? You see all the signs on tv about all the muslims and all the want to do is kill westerners. I am not really sure why the US even allows them in our country. Regardless, I would just drive straight to the police station to make sure the situation does not end badly.

Regarding the 6 different parts of the US... I've heard for over 20 years that Texas could secede from the US. I would have no problem with that... even if they wanted to call us Mexico. We could quickly eradicate the drug trade and the new "Mexico (Texas)" would function just fine.

That's crazy. I hope you refused to recognize his authority.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27