Heracles

Whats with the Avatar Steve n Jinky?

216 posts in this topic

actually just wanted to comment on YOUR avatar... thats fckn hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

i found it offensive :lol::lol:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

actually just wanted to comment on YOUR avatar... thats fckn hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

another denial of application letter be the cause here?? :unsure:

talk with Yabasta... he could put a good word in for ya I'm sure. :yes::whistle:

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Reason being stevo that you got that picture off a russian site. Therefore you have a Orthodox Christian picture of Jesus. Something tells me you ain't the religious type.

I am Orthodox Christian and find it highly offensive that you would disrespect my faith.

Then again why am I not surprised. Like a true liberal you get offended when you don't have your way, i.e separation of church and state #######, yet have a good laugh at the expense of someone else's beliefs and don't really see a problem with doing it either..

Assumption. The mother of all **-ups.

:lol:

another denial of application letter be the cause here?? :unsure:

talk with Yabasta... he could put a good word in for ya I'm sure. :yes::whistle:

hey that my brother there...where has he been? now that brother robert is back..we need yabasta

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Why has this avatar thread gone on so long?

IMO, -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Timeline

serious debates get locked.

BS debates go on to live in infamy :yes:

I cant find anything wrong with the avatar but it does look kinda spooky lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

And, I guess "pure entertainment" threads (such as the Song lyrics->title and movie-pong) keep going so long as there are "lurkers" to resurrect them from oblivion. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Timeline

IMO, -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

And, I guess "pure entertainment" threads (such as the Song lyrics->title and movie-pong) keep going so long as there are "lurkers" to resurrect them from oblivion. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly... is why you see a thread believed to be dead over a yr suddenly re-appear to the chagrin of everyone :lol:

How's about a competition for "Most blasphemous Avatar"?

i would win!!! *wink* trust me! :P

:lol: I dunno....I have an image of a T Shirt my son has that has had him banned from all Tesco stores( they told him....ALL stores, not sure how they police that cos he refused to give his name or anything but maybe they have photo of him as 'Most Offensive' or something :whistle: ) and refused on buses....my daughter refuses to go anywhere with him when he wears it cos she get embarrassed at the reaction it causes. And yes, it is a religious kind of pic...He doesn't find it funny that he gets this reaction, he doesn't quite understand why and simply doesn't care.

awwww.c'com.....it hasn't been 24 hrs yet has it?? :lol:

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm offended. Period. They should ban all avatars. I'm also offended at the enforced political correctness emanating from this website. I thought this was America, the land of free expression... :devil::lol:

Btw, Welshcookie, your current avatar is so funny that it should be the only one not banned. :thumbs:

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Therefore you have a Orthodox Christian picture of Jesus. Something tells me you ain't the religious type.

I've got a bunch of Greek Orthodox icons at my house and I'm for sure not the religious type. I found one each for the saints we share names with and a beautiful Panagia. I like how similar she is to the Virgin of Guadelupe.

I think it's cute how your religion "means" something to you only when you can stir sh!t up with it. :)

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:lol: I dunno....I have an image of a T Shirt my son has that has had him banned from all Tesco stores( they told him....ALL stores, not sure how they police that cos he refused to give his name or anything but maybe they have photo of him as 'Most Offensive' or something :whistle: ) and refused on buses....my daughter refuses to go anywhere with him when he wears it cos she get embarrassed at the reaction it causes. And yes, it is a religious kind of pic...He doesn't find it funny that he gets this reaction, he doesn't quite understand why and simply doesn't care.

Ok you gotta show the Pic now :)

July 12, 2002 - Married

I130

May 18, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

May 20, 2005 - Received Date

June 2, 2005 - Notice Date

June 6, 2005 - Received NOA1

September 10, 2005No action to date

December 1, 2005 -Approved

I129

August 25, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

August 26, 2005 - USPS tracking shows Delivered, August 26, 2005, 1:54 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60680

September 7, 2005 - "touched" I think

September 12, 2005 - Received NOA1 showing receipt date of August 30, 2005

October 17, 2005 - APPROVED!!!

November 27, 2005 - Received by NVC

November 3, 2005 - RFE received from Consulate

November 18, 2005 - RFE delivered to Consulate

November 28, 2005 - Instructions received

December 6, 2005 - Medical Appt Much confusion and lack of communication by Physicians caused much delay :(

March 23 - Checklist received

May 12 - Packet 4 received

June 1 - Interview

June 1 - APPROVED!!!!!

June 7 - Steve Arrived home

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Therefore you have a Orthodox Christian picture of Jesus. Something tells me you ain't the religious type.

I've got a bunch of Greek Orthodox icons at my house and I'm for sure not the religious type. I found one each for the saints we share names with and a beautiful Panagia. I like how similar she is to the Virgin of Guadelupe.

I think it's cute how your religion "means" something to you only when you can stir sh!t up with it. :)

That's why I affectionately call him Infantile.

Ok you gotta show the Pic now :)

I am not that brazen...or brave.... :lol::lol: but the t shirt is fairly infamous....Cradle Of Filth...