Heracles

Whats with the Avatar Steve n Jinky?

216 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Quite honestly... I don't give a flip about your religious beliefs, nor do I care what you think about mine. There, the feeling is mutual. You like to thumb your nose at Muslims with your screen name, and that seems to be fine with you, yet you expect everyone to show concern for your feelings?!!! Give me a break. How about you just run along and get a life.

Sheesh!

So don't waste time posting personal attacks. There is nothing specifically targeting let alone offending muslims but more having a joke at islamic extremists who want to kill westerners..

PS How about you show me the site you got your mail order partner from??

It's not a matter of being offensive but rather disrespectful. I don't know about others but I personally never set out to deliberately offend someone.

So what you must be saying is that it is ok for a liberal to throw out cheap remarks but not ok for someone else to fire them back. Either way that statement was withdrawn..

There was no personal insult in her post, unless you were offended by the last 3 words.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Quite honestly... I don't give a flip about your religious beliefs, nor do I care what you think about mine. There, the feeling is mutual. You like to thumb your nose at Muslims with your screen name, and that seems to be fine with you, yet you expect everyone to show concern for your feelings?!!! Give me a break. How about you just run along and get a life.

Sheesh!

So don't waste time posting personal attacks. There is nothing specifically targeting let alone offending muslims but more having a joke at islamic extremists who want to kill westerners..

It's not a matter of being offensive but rather disrespectful. I don't know about others but I personally never set out to deliberately offend someone.

Go to My Controls--Manage Ignored Users

feeding this thread is pointless

Timeline

Sheesh!

Go to My Controls--Manage Ignored Users

feeding this thread is pointless

Yes it is. 13 pages and no point emerges. :lol:

There was no personal insult in her post, unless you were offended by the last 3 words.

Well as an Australian once a comment goes under the belt it means you are open for any attacks, period.

Apparently some people forget this is an international immigration forum where people come from various backgrounds and cultures. I know it is a hard concept for some to understand.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:huh:

*Karen -- Jamaica ....... Courtney -- New Jersey*

09-12-05 - AOS filed

04-21-06 - AOS Interview

04-27-06 - Approval

05-17-06 - Green Card in hand

02-11-08 - File to remove conditions

03-15-08 - Biometrics

03-18-09 - Approved - No interview (Card production ordered)

03-24-09 - 10-year card arrives!

adaf8672.gif

JimminiCricket.jpg

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
:lol: Well, at least I don't think that particular insult from his wee arsenal is especially personal.

After all, he once told me to go enjoy my third-rate mail-order bride.

My mail-order bride is awfully hairy, and kind of large...

Say it ain't so...Infantile deliberately offending someone? I think I just felt the earth crack. :o

I think it is extremely presumptuous of you to assume that Steve has the Avatar merely to offend you... you are assuming, erroneously I must add, that people sit around thinking "oh we have to do something to offend the Infidel"... jeeeeeeeeeeeeez... that icon might mean something to Steve. But of course that is something you would not have thought of!!! From your posts, which are quite irrational I must add, I am now assuming you have some form of persecution complex.

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Infidel has repeatedly attacked people's beliefs with his re-defining of "left wing" to his own whim. Beliefs don't have to be religious to be beliefs.

Infidel, you sir, are a hypocrite.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I think it is extremely presumptuous of you to assume that Steve has the Avatar merely to offend you... you are assuming, erroneously I must add, that people sit around thinking "oh we have to do something to offend the Infidel"... jeeeeeeeeeeeeez... that icon might mean something to Steve. But of course that is something you would not have thought of!!! From your posts, which are quite irrational I must add, I am now assuming you have some form of persecution complex.

Absolutely Melo. And I have only 1 thing to add, it is wonderful to live in a country where you have the freedom of speech.

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Same group of people talking the same ######.

Only after 34 posts did someone actually ask a legitimate question. Ironically that was Steve. The fact is you guys jumped at someone expressing their opinion about their beliefs. Need I post examples, again??

It was actually after 92 posts of insults and bullying did I actually state my opinion and then it simply went downhill. Then the same group of 'clowns' just upped their insults on one's beliefs, even though until post 132 I had only posted 2 posts.

So in reality who flamed this thread? Believe it or not it wasn't even Steve..

Edited by Infidel

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Sheesh!

If you thought THAT was a personal attack, you are one very thin skinned individual, capable of dishing it out, but not taking it. You don't know beans about me, yet you stoop to the lowest form of insult, tying to imply I have a mail order bride. And what is the basis for that insult? Just because she's not from Australia or some other western country?

You just admited you are making jokes about other peoples religion, but since you deem them "extremists" that seems to make it okay. You are an extremist as well, starting this thread complaining about something noone else finds the least bit offensive.

Go crawl back under the rock you came out from.

PS You want to take shots at me... GO FOR IT... take shots at my wife, I will report your posts.

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

PS You want to take shots at me... GO FOR IT... take shots at my wife, I will report your posts.

Actually Rob if you noticed I removed that within a few seconds of posting it.. Surprisingly it was the same group of people who always flame ###### up who posted it. I realized it was inappropriate so I removed it immediately after I posted it..

**Once again**

In reality who flamed this thread?

Only after 34 posts did someone actually ask a legitimate question. The fact is you guys jumped at someone expressing their opinion about their beliefs. Need I post examples, again??

It was actually after 92 posts of insults and bullying did I actually state my opinion and then it simply went downhill. The same group of 'clowns' just upped their insults on one's beliefs, even though until post 132 I had only posted 2 posts.

Edited by Infidel

Timeline

Dude - give up you have no point :lol:

Infidel has repeatedly attacked people's beliefs with his re-defining of "left wing" to his own whim. Beliefs don't have to be religious to be beliefs.

Infidel, you sir, are a hypocrite.

And yes - that would be an accurate assessment. The difference is, he thinks he has some sort of moral superiority.

The facts speak for themselves...

PS Keep up the personal attacks. :thumbs:

Edited by Infidel