Heracles

Whats with the Avatar Steve n Jinky?

216 posts in this topic

Hence, why I specifically targeted Steve who I have butted heads with from day one..

i'm sure you have made all christians on the board proud tonight with your deception!! good on ya .... maybe try giving direct honesty a shot sometime! although, that may be a bit above your head since you sidestepped my last response in this thread! :thumbs:

Come on now, you don't need to turn it around and turn it into deception.. Irrespective of the motive, the fact is that I made a statement about another person deliberately offending one's beliefs and I was jumped on and attacked. The evidence is posted throughout this topic.

Edited by Infidel

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
:thumbs: Steven

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It was a game. I knew if I pushed the right buttons I would provoke a reaction causing certain people to show their true feelings.. :yes:

Oh as if. So what if you can trick a bunch of people? You think this proves your cleverness? Your innate Greek Australian superiority? Of *course* it's easy to get a reaction. Do you notice that it's only people who don't know your odious history that fall for your silly games? Maybe this explain why you played so well in the rural Midwest? Fish big, pond little?

I'd really have thought you'd have found a bigger forum to annoy by now. The pickins here are a bit slim for one as full of, er, life as you are. pffft

Oh yeah, I already answered my own question.

If someone started a thread entitled "Hitler Was Right" you can predict with some certainty that there would be a "strong reaction". What would it prove though?

Like I implied before, you making broad generalizations on the political and religious beliefs of the people you irritate is unwise and shows a total lack of insight. It's obvious you have a personal gripe. Post whatever you want, I ignore most of it anyway.

Who is the one with a 'personal gripe' here? This 'off topic' forum is littered with anti right wing people who trash one's opposing opinion.

Hence the strong personal insults in this thread alone..

Edited by Infidel

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Noone's offended by Tarzan are they?

yes i'm offended. i've reported you to the society for the prevention of cruelty to orangutans :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Like I implied before, you making broad generalizations on the political and religious beliefs of the people you irritate is unwise and shows a total lack of insight. It's obvious you have a personal gripe. Post whatever you want, I ignore most of it anyway.

Who is the one with a 'personal gripe' here? This 'off topic' forum is littered with anti right wing people who trash one's opposing opinion.

Hence the strong personal insults in the thread alone..

Ok man, I'm done after this. A personal gripe is when you single someone out by name in your posted topic title and then lie and say you are offended by his avatar in order to agitate everyone which you have successfully done. You have also mentioned the person's name repeatedly throughout this thread in your responses so it is obvious you have some issues. Let it go.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hence, why I specifically targeted Steve who I have butted heads with from day one..

i'm sure you have made all christians on the board proud tonight with your deception!! good on ya .... maybe try giving direct honesty a shot sometime! although, that may be a bit above your head since you sidestepped my last response in this thread! :thumbs:

Come on now, you don't need to turn it around and turn it into deception.. Irrespective of the motive, the fact is that I made a statement about another person deliberately offending one's beliefs and I was jumped on and attacked. The evidence is posted throughout this topic.

Actually Infidel it wasn't because you made a statement that offended ones beliefs, it was because it was so random, and poorly executed that it didn't offend, instead it just appeared as if you were intentionally and irrationally trying to get someone stirred up. You stirred things up but not for the reason you imagined. Instead of inspiring a heated debate over the subject matter you left people thinking....wonder who pi$$ed in his cheerios today.

July 12, 2002 - Married

I130

May 18, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

May 20, 2005 - Received Date

June 2, 2005 - Notice Date

June 6, 2005 - Received NOA1

September 10, 2005No action to date

December 1, 2005 -Approved

I129

August 25, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

August 26, 2005 - USPS tracking shows Delivered, August 26, 2005, 1:54 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60680

September 7, 2005 - "touched" I think

September 12, 2005 - Received NOA1 showing receipt date of August 30, 2005

October 17, 2005 - APPROVED!!!

November 27, 2005 - Received by NVC

November 3, 2005 - RFE received from Consulate

November 18, 2005 - RFE delivered to Consulate

November 28, 2005 - Instructions received

December 6, 2005 - Medical Appt Much confusion and lack of communication by Physicians caused much delay :(

March 23 - Checklist received

May 12 - Packet 4 received

June 1 - Interview

June 1 - APPROVED!!!!!

June 7 - Steve Arrived home

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
This is why I love lefties so much. Interestingly enough I actually set you guys up and you fell right into the trap :thumbs: As if i didn't realize that you losers would attack someone for their views and beliefs, especially over some avatar. Come on now...

It was really interesting to see you have a go at a comment stating that the avatar is a religious symbol, which it is. Yet, are quite hypocritical and absolutely criticise the hell out of someone who is pushing religion or disagreeing with bi-sexuals etc..

Mate, that was game, set and match.. B)

PS You are going to have to try better than the cheap comments if your going to offend me for being Christian. You ain't the first and you ain't the last to offend Christians..

If an Avatar is a religious symbol I guess I better go back to the Pentacle for my Pagan beliefs.

Didn't jesus teach tolerence? The first rule of wicca is do what you wish, but harm no one..

Tolerence is the key!

7-3-06 GREEN CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!! Done for two years!!!!!!

I am here to help, even if it's just to offer my shoulder to cry or vent on... We are all in this together.!

My answers are based on personal experience, not fact.

We are on this rollercoaster ride together holding on for dear life.

That is not right to say because all I initially posted was a simple question which did not offend or insult or target anyone. I did not even give any opinion..

Who would have thought this would be going on 156 replies and over 2000 views later. It is not right to sit here and turn it around as if I am one to blame.

The fact is that picture is a religious icon for over 240 million people world wide. So to sit here and say I am in the wrong is ludicrous..

I guess when VJ 'elites' like Meauxna and co throw 'personal' insults in that is different, right??

Edited by Infidel

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
The fact is that picture is a religious icon for over 240 million people world wide. So to sit here and say I am in the wrong is ludicrous..

So does the avatar offend you or not? I thought it was just a game...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's getting hot in here, or are the flames growing higher. :devil:

7-3-06 GREEN CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!! Done for two years!!!!!!

I am here to help, even if it's just to offer my shoulder to cry or vent on... We are all in this together.!

My answers are based on personal experience, not fact.

We are on this rollercoaster ride together holding on for dear life.

I'd really have thought you'd have found a bigger forum to annoy by now. The pickins here are a bit slim for one as full of, er, life as you are. pffft

IE EG before some go out throwing insults like these, one should look at how much time I spend in this forum compared to others..

So does the avatar offend you or not? I thought it was just a game...

It's not a matter of being offended but rather having someone deliberately disrespect my beliefs..

Was it a game initially, no. Yet once I saw what people were saying I thought maybe I should push the right bottons to get out what people really thought and they did. I just find it low that so many VJ jumped on the bandwagon of attacking one for defending their beliefs, yet claim they are for freedom of speech..

Edited by Infidel

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
That is not right to say because all I posted initially was a simple question which did not offend or insult or target anyone. Did not give any opinion etc..

Who would have thought this would be going on 156 replies and over 2000 views later. It is not right to sit here and turn it around as if I am one to blame.

I guess when VJ 'elites' like Meauxna and co throw 'personal' insults in that is different, right??

If your response was to my comment Infidel, you're missing my point. You made it clear that your posts were specifically aimed at one person using religion to try to stir things up. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm saying you dropped the balled and missed your mark...your carry through was false so no one really saw it as you raising a serious issue, instead you carried it off as if just poking at someone.

From your very first post I knew you weren't really concerned about the religious issue in any other manner than to just poke at someone, it didn't come from the heart.

Had I not seen that straight off, then I would have mentioned a couple of things to dig deaper into why you were offended.

1) That no one really knows what Jesus looked like, that picture is art, and it's an artists conception of what he looked like...you never know though, the conception might be so far from what he really looked like thatf he was standing and looking at it he might be offended ....no one knows.

2) Christians are not supposed to worship any graven images, so honestly do you think Jesus would want you defending a (Possibly way out there false) image someone painted as if it were actually him?

I'll have to sit you down and teach you how to debate things sometime :)

July 12, 2002 - Married

I130

May 18, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

May 20, 2005 - Received Date

June 2, 2005 - Notice Date

June 6, 2005 - Received NOA1

September 10, 2005No action to date

December 1, 2005 -Approved

I129

August 25, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

August 26, 2005 - USPS tracking shows Delivered, August 26, 2005, 1:54 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60680

September 7, 2005 - "touched" I think

September 12, 2005 - Received NOA1 showing receipt date of August 30, 2005

October 17, 2005 - APPROVED!!!

November 27, 2005 - Received by NVC

November 3, 2005 - RFE received from Consulate

November 18, 2005 - RFE delivered to Consulate

November 28, 2005 - Instructions received

December 6, 2005 - Medical Appt Much confusion and lack of communication by Physicians caused much delay :(

March 23 - Checklist received

May 12 - Packet 4 received

June 1 - Interview

June 1 - APPROVED!!!!!

June 7 - Steve Arrived home

If your response was to my comment Infidel, you're missing my point. You made it clear that your posts were specifically aimed at one person using religion to try to stir things up. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm saying you dropped the balled and missed your mark...your carry through was false so no one really saw it as you raising a serious issue, instead you carried it off as if just poking at someone.

At first it was a bit of fun. Asking a legitimate question to get an honest answer. I didn't realize people would jump on and start attacking me.. So when I saw people doing that I raised the bar and was shocked to see how low some would stoop to offend me. Then turn around say I am the #######..

I'll have to sit you down and teach you how to debate things sometime :)

Personally if I had a picture on display and someone religious told me it honestly offended them, be it Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu or Jewish, I would remove it.. The thing with steve is I know he deliberately set out to use that picture with no disregard for someone else..

Hey as many would know I disagree with a lot of islamic ideals but I have never ever blatantly insulted a muslim buy using something islamic in a derogatory manner.