Heracles

Whats with the Avatar Steve n Jinky?

216 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This is why I love lefties so much. Interestingly enough I actually set you guys up and you fell right into the trap :thumbs: As if i didn't realize that you losers would attack someone for their views and beliefs, especially over some avatar. Come on now...

It was really interesting to see you have a go at a comment stating that the avatar is a religious symbol, which it is. Yet, are quite hypocritical and absolutely criticise the hell out of someone who is pushing religion or disagreeing with bi-sexuals etc..

Mate, that was game, set and match.. B)

PS You are going to have to try better than the cheap comments if your going to offend me for being Christian. You ain't the first and you ain't the last to offend Christians..

:blink::blink: Say what??

Indeed. I'm not entirely sure what point is being made here - seems like someone wants to pick a fight... for the slimmest and most tenuous of reasons.

Edited by erekose

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what??

It was a game. I knew if I pushed the right buttons I would provoke a reaction causing certain people to show their true feelings.. :yes:

Indeed. I'm not entirely sure what point is being made here - seems like someone wants to pick a fight... for the slimmest and most tenuous of reasons.

Who's picking a fight? What this proved is what if I really was really offended, would a lefty care and show some respect? Hence, why I specifically targeted Steve who I have butted heads with from day one..

Edited by Infidel

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Say what??

It was a game. I knew if I pushed the right buttons I would provoke a reaction causing certain people to show their true feelings.. :yes:

So clever! I am in awe. :thumbs:

So clever! I am in awe. :thumbs:

Hey, never said I was. It is just interesting to see one's true color.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Who's picking a fight? What this proved is what if I really was really offended, would a lefty care and show some respect? Hence, why I specifically targeted Steve who I have butted heads with from day one..

This is a very shallow parallel to that "other" issue you appear to be alluding to.

In any case I'm not entirely sure what "leftism" has to do with "political correctness". Political Correctness isn't limited to one side of the mainstream political spectrum... :huh:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
This is why I love lefties so much. Interestingly enough I actually set you guys up and you fell right into the trap :thumbs: As if i didn't realize that you losers would attack someone for their views and beliefs, especially over some avatar. Come on now...

It was really interesting to see you have a go at a comment stating that the avatar is a religious symbol, which it is. Yet, are quite hypocritical and absolutely criticise the hell out of someone who is pushing religion or disagreeing with bi-sexuals etc..

Mate, that was game, set and match.. B)

PS You are going to have to try better than the cheap comments if your going to offend me for being Christian. You ain't the first and you ain't the last to offend Christians..

This is just plain bizarre. What "losers" are you referring to, just the ones that disagree with you? I think it is unwise to assume all people that made comments are "lefties" or even have similar political or religious beliefs. Your original post was directed at a specific member that you have been disagreeing with, now you are making generalizations based on the negative reactions elicited by your real or pretend? assertion that your religious beliefs were insulted by an avatar. The op was just plain obnoxious IMO and should have never been posted at all and the proper and mature thing to do would have been to pm the person with the offending avatar. If you come on this immigration website to play games, why don't you try movie pong?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Oh as if. So what if you can trick a bunch of people? You think this proves your cleverness? Your innate Greek Australian superiority? Of *course* it's easy to get a reaction. Do you notice that it's only people who don't know your odious history that fall for your silly games? Maybe this explain why you played so well in the rural Midwest? Fish big, pond little?

I'd really have thought you'd have found a bigger forum to annoy by now. The pickins here are a bit slim for one as full of, er, life as you are. pffft

Oh yeah, I already answered my own question.

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

This is just plain bizarre. What "losers" are you referring to, just the ones that disagree with you? I think it is unwise to assume all people that made comments are "lefties" or even have similar political or religious beliefs. Your original post was directed at a specific member that you have been disagreeing with, now you are making generalizations based on the negative reactions elicited by your real or pretend? assertion that your religious beliefs were insulted by an avatar. The op was just plain obnoxious IMO and should have never been posted at all and the proper and mature thing to do would have been to pm the person with the offending avatar. If you come on this immigration website to play games, why don't you try movie pong?

hmm not really. From the moment I first spoke to Steve we have butted heads. Therefore his reaction was quite predictable. I just wasn't sure who else would jump on the bandwagon.. I have been on VJ for over a year now and know exactly how left wing this forums' members' are. It would be silly to even suggest that I somehow did not expect to hear left wing liberal ####### artists mouth off. It was just a little fun to show one's true color..

PS Like wise, why does Steve and Co post BS political based links and quotes on a immigration marriage site.. Thus the 'off topic' subject field..

Hence, why I specifically targeted Steve who I have butted heads with from day one..

i'm sure you have made all christians on the board proud tonight with your deception!! good on ya .... maybe try giving direct honesty a shot sometime! although, that may be a bit above your head since you sidestepped my last response in this thread! :thumbs:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hmm not really. From the moment I first spoke to Steve we have butted heads. Therefore his reaction was quite predictable. I just wasn't sure who else would jump on the bandwagon.. I have been on VJ for over a year now and know exactly how left wing this forums' members' are. It would be silly to even suggest that I somehow did not expect to hear left wing liberal ####### artists mouth off. It was just a little fun to show one's true color..

PS Like wise, why does Steve and Co post BS political based links and quotes on a immigration marriage site.. Thus the 'off topic' subject field..

I think Infantile soiled his diaper...

cry%20baby.jpg

Oh as if. So what if you can trick a bunch of people? You think this proves your cleverness? Your innate Greek Australian superiority? Of *course* it's easy to get a reaction. Do you notice that it's only people who don't know your odious history that fall for your silly games? Maybe this explain why you played so well in the rural Midwest? Fish big, pond little?

I'd really have thought you'd have found a bigger forum to annoy by now. The pickins here are a bit slim for one as full of, er, life as you are. pffft

Oh yeah, I already answered my own question.

Wow. I didn't realize I have such an 'odious history'..

PS You got that right about Australians..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Like I implied before, you making broad generalizations on the political and religious beliefs of the people you irritate is unwise and shows a total lack of insight. It's obvious you have a personal gripe. Post whatever you want, I ignore most of it anyway.

Edited by Lewis