BraveAmnay

Diferrence Age

60 posts in this topic

Jus would like to Know if there is only 3years diffrence is that ok or it will be against you in Interview :whistle:

Only 3 years difference? LOL. Are u kidding me? It's that not much. I have seen 35 years age gap and their visa approved...innocent.gif. Or maybe depend which country of non-US family member comes from.

Edited by Girl from Celebes

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jus would like to Know if there is only 3years diffrence is that ok or it will be against you in Interview :whistle:

No it will not be held against you. 3 years is not an age difference.

Can you please edit your timeline in your profile so others can learn from your experiences. It helps us new people to see how long each step in this process takes.

Thank you and Good luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Regardless of the country 3 years is not a difference but normal.

Assuming all documents are in order and you can show proof of bonafide relationship, no one will look at 3 years. As it was mentioned earlier even 35 years difference were getting visas.

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Ha HA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That's not bad at all. Some people have way more age differences. Relax, because 3 is not bad at all! Well, I am 2 years older than my husband!

Edited by Funfetti

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

3 years no big deal, be prepared for additional questions on relationship if needed.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

one of the question that freak me out is when u r under K1 they aske you why do not marry her ..and if u are under K3 they ask you why marry fatser damn it sucks :wacko:

Morocco? :whistle:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Watch the guy get denied.... for 'age difference'.... jejeje... just because some yahoo at the embassy was having a bad day!

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you say you're 30 but looks 85, maybe they will take it against you. :star:

Happy New Year!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

jaja... put your pics up, lisa... so we all can confirm! lol

07/27/2011...........NOA1 received.

12/05/2011...........RFE received.

12/13/2011...........RFE response sent.

12/16/2011...........RFE RESPONSE received by Vermont S.C.

12/22/2011...........Teased by a text-message from uscis, saying they have received my response to the RFE.

12/30/2011...........LA VISA APROVADOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

01/12/2012...........Case Sent To Bogota Colombia, from the National Visa Center.

02/09/2012...........Schedule Interview.

03/23/2012...........Interview (to take place then)!

04/07/2012...........Arrived in USA.

07/01/2012...........MARRIED!

What next?

.......How the days DO slip away!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.