happyenaj25

June 2011 Filers

52 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I agree that CSC has slowed down. Historically they seem to run ahead of the national average. What a time to slow down!

We're all strugglin here!

You know what? I should have looked at the time of the month which the busiest and apply in the month of the least busiest!!!! why didn't I think of that??? so mad at myself!!! :devil:

Filed: IR-4 Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi anyone out there who filed June 2011? I really need someone to talk to about our case... sadly waiting for NOA2... some said CSC stopped approving k1 petions because CSC still have back logs from March.. how true is that? when there are already approved petitions from APRIL, MAY, some from JULY and some from September... how about June?

still waiting... Goodluck and God bless us..

06/27/11 - I129F sent

06/29/11 - NOA1 received (email)

07/06/11 - NOA1 hard copy (mail)

xx/xx/xx - NOA2... huhuhu :( when are you coming? I miss my baby...

We got ours almost after 4 months since we filed...May 2 (I129F-sent) Aug. 31 (NOA2)...2 more days and it will be exactly 4 months since we sent our file. Most of the vj members i talked here are also having that same range of months before NOA2...we filed in vermont...the slowest in all the service center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I think u got some bad information. Like others said NOA2 takes time. If something was to occur at the processing center, you would be notified, or you can directly call him.

I-129F Sent : 2011-07-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-07-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-29

NOA2 Approved: 2011-10-01

NOA2 Paper Recv: 2011-10-03

NVC Recv: 2011-10-17

NVC to Embassy Sent: 2011-10-19

Embassy Recv Packet: 2011-10-21

Packet 3.5 Recv'ed: 2011-11-03

Packet 3.5 Sent: 2011-11-05

Interview Date: 2011-12-19

K1 Issued 2012-01-13

POE 2012 -03-14

Marriage 2012-03-19

SSN Received 2012-04-09

Filing AOS 2012-04-11

Biometrics Completed 2012-05-17

EAD Card Received 2012-07-02

Green Card Interview 2012-08-02

Card in Hand 2012-08-14

DONE WITH K1!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So frustrating. I am an April filer into VSC and still NOTHING!!! I am considering the Senator thing, but not sure how that will fare. I am active duty military and believe me I am not asking for special treatment, but really?!? People filing after me getting approved. Just a bit annoyed and sad at this point

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cancel that, when I looked last week there was activity but checking today seem there is a big crash in June. WTH ?

how you do you check that on the site ? :)

US Citizenship

February 2, 2016 - Package mailed

February 8,2016 - Credit card charged

February 9, 2016 - NOA1

March 1, 2016 - Biometrics Appt

March 29, 2016 - In Line for interview

April 1, 2016 - Interview Scheduled

April 4, 2016 - Interview letter received in the mail

May 10, 2016 - Interview Day! (Approved)

June 8, 2016 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiancee got NOA1 on July 13th and My Petition got approved on September 15 almost 94 days from VSC and

couple of Months back i heard that VSC is slower than CSC Best of luck all the June filers

wow... really? that's so nice... hopefully we get ours too soon... we're expecting it sometime in the last week of september but we'll extend it til' 2nd week of october... crossing fingers and lots of prayers too... goodluck

So frustrating. I am an April filer into VSC and still NOTHING!!! I am considering the Senator thing, but not sure how that will fare. I am active duty military and believe me I am not asking for special treatment, but really?!? People filing after me getting approved. Just a bit annoyed and sad at this point

I feel you, I've seen september filers got approved and some from august filers too... :(

Timeline

wow... really? that's so nice... hopefully we get ours too soon... we're expecting it sometime in the last week of september but we'll extend it til' 2nd week of october... crossing fingers and lots of prayers too... goodluck

I feel you, I've seen september filers got approved and some from august filers too... :(

i was wondering too why that happens? we are a july filer and then i read a post from august filer saying they got their NOA2 in just 27 days...i can't help but feel sad about our case :(.

7/14/11 - I-129F sent

7/19/11 - NOA1 :)

8/7/11 - Touched

12/10/11 - received RFE in mail :(

12/24/11 - touched

12/27/11 - touched ( again..... )

1/3/12 - sent reply to RFE

1/6/12 - USCIS received the reply to RFE

1/24/12 - another RFE:(

1/27/12 - received RFE hardcopy

1/30/12 - sent reply to RFE

2/4/12 - my love arrived here to celebrate our birthdays together

2/8/12 - NOA2....thank you LOrd.....

4/12-13/12- my medical schedule ( thank God, I passed !!! )

5/2/2012- interview date :-)

8/22/23 - sent 221(g) docs

8/23/12 - USEM received my 221(G) docs

8/30/12 - VISA issued (yesss!!!!!)

9/5/12-Visa on hand ( yehey!!!!)

10/8/12 - flying to USA...

AOS / EAD APPLICATION

3/28/2013 - packet sent to Dallas lockbox

4/4/13- pacet received

4/23/13 - biometrics appointment...done!

its been almost 4 months since we sent our petition (csc too supposedly the faster service center), i think i have gone a lil insane now _crazy__revamp_by_AnimatedSuStenida.gif

but what choice do we have but to wait. its really hard though not to get upset whenever i see august and september filers get approved.

i-129f sent - 5/25/11

noa1 - 6/1/2011

approved! - 1/26/2012

23h2kc4.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I am June Filer here, Noa1 dated on 1st Jun and notice date on 3rd Jun, now still waiting for Noa2...tough :crying:

I am sure that the speed of CSC is slow down now, and called many times to CSC and be noted that still need to wait for while, I dont know why it goes hardly like this!!!

April 25, 2000-First meet in Chengdu China

June 10, 2009- Re-meet again in Hong Kong

May 25, 2011 - Mailed 129f

June 1, 2011 - NOA1

June 10, 2011 - NOA1 hardcopy

October 18, 2011 - NOA2

October 22, 2011 - NOA2 hardcopy

November 3, 2011-Packet3 received

December 5, 2011-sent back Packet3

December 22,2011-be noted about the interview date

February 10,2012-visa approved.

590YyhP.jpg590Yp8.png

y36wp8.png

Timeline

Cancel that, when I looked last week there was activity but checking today seem there is a big crash in June. WTH ?

where did you check it? can you tell me so I can have something to do everyday... :) hopefully we get our NOA2 soon... :( goodluck to us...

Timeline

Here is something a little strange going on at the USCIS...Look at this trend chart from June 11

http://dashboard.uscis.gov/

WOW! that's so harsh... what happened? (sigh) the crash on the graph is like a crashed petition... :( but we'll all still keep on being positive on this until 5 months is done... 5 months still no NOA2? we're gonna call them and they'll get tired of receiving calls until they just approve all of it... :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.