happyenaj25

June 2011 Filers

52 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I filled the k1 visa petition at vsc on 21st june and still no noa2. #######.

it's ok, we're all waiting, we just have to be more extra super duper patient on this... U.S. has unemployment issues... so maybe they'll just have to do their jobs or else they'll lose it otherwise...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

WOW! that's so harsh... what happened? (sigh) the crash on the graph is like a crashed petition... :( but we'll all still keep on being positive on this until 5 months is done... 5 months still no NOA2? we're gonna call them and they'll get tired of receiving calls until they just approve all of it... :)

Agreed, I just hope they haven't crashed and burned (our paperwork) :)

Obviously the computer system has had some problems as of late!

Timeline

i filed on june 14 and it still in process at CSC. im hoping it will be approved. im in contact with my senator's office but she said she will not intervene until after 5 months (nov 14). im hoping for good news for all of us

lets just hope for the best... :( Goodluck to us... and Godbless our papers...

Timeline

Agreed, I just hope they haven't crashed and burned (our paperwork) :)

Obviously the computer system has had some problems as of late!

:) crash and burn like the song huh? yeah... they can't do that, or else they'll be on the list of the unemployed... OR maybe they're just taking it too long so they can still keep their jobs... hehehe :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

When I called them to ask why they didn't update my case online, she told me sometimes they don't do it. So just in case, you might get the hardcopy only. This also happened to one of my friends who filed in March (I think).

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Timeline

When I called them to ask why they didn't update my case online, she told me sometimes they don't do it. So just in case, you might get the hardcopy only. This also happened to one of my friends who filed in March (I think).

really? hopefully they do things right... :(

Filed: Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline

HI Vj Waiters!

It's been 107 days for us...still waiting. Getting seriously nervous. We're praying that we hear something soon. Hang in there!

Our Timeline:

Fall 2008- Met as friends while studying abroad

Nov. 2008- Started dating

Feb. 2009- Moved in together in Senegal

Apr. 2009- Got engaged

Aug-Dec. 2009- Long distance relationship from CA to Senegal

Dec-Jan. 2010- Christmas and New Years together in Senegal

Feb-May. 2010- Long distance (last time ever, no matter what!)

May 15th, 2010- Graduated!

May 20th, 2010- Moved to Senegal to live together

July- Moved to the Ivory Coast

August 20t, 2010- Married (YAYYY!!)

October- Found out we are having our first child in April!

December 22nd- Moved back to California due to political tension in the Ivory Coast

April 22nd- Our son was born

USCIS

June 3rd- Mail I-130

June 7th- NOA1 email/text

June 9th- NOA1 letter

October 3rd, 2011- NOA2

NVC

October 31st- NVC Case Number Recieved

Oct 31st- DS-3032 Emailed

Nov 21st- AOS Paid

Dec 22nd- IV Fee Paid

Jan 6th- AOS Packet Received

Jan 10th- IV Packet Sent and "False RFE" received

Jan 11th- NVC operator said AOS Packet was approved

Jan 24th- CASE COMPLETE!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams". ~Dr. Seuss

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

USA--RUSSIA

June 27, 2011--->September 20, 2011.

Thank you VSC! NOA1-->NOA2 in 85 days! :thumbs:

Kesenia's and David's Visa Journey:

2010-11-11 Ksenia found me on fdating.com

2011-02-19 We met in Russia

2011-02-26 Got engaged

2011-06-21 Mailed K1 application

2012-01-18 Ksenia & daughter arrived in FL!

See our time line for details :)

Timeline

Maybe the graph I saw at USCIS wasn't a crash and was being updated. Anyway just wanted to let everyone know We got approved sept 23rd. Sent June 11th, so 106 days. My vermont case was never found online until approved, I hear that happens alot with vermont. I also never got email or text message after noa 1 even though I registered for it. Hang in there everyone and good luck. Jim.

Edited by Jim N Augie

• 4 weeks later...

107 days since NOA1. My fiance's tired of me venting out on him about my CSC frustrations. :protest:

you dont have to vent about csc anymore :lol:

i-129f sent - 5/25/11

noa1 - 6/1/2011

approved! - 1/26/2012

23h2kc4.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.