Danno

'Hundreds of young black people beating white people'...

381 posts in this topic

I'm sure Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be along shortly to denounce the racism that took place at the fair. 3....2....1....

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

The funny thing is most adults in this country are scared to fight anyway, let alone fight a kid or group of kids. What if someone sees them punching a kid?

We're already conditioned to avoid violence at all costs, even to the point of getting beat up. I wonder if we flipped the switch and beat the living tar out of some of these kids if folks would've clapped for the "victim" or jeered as "another racist" beat up a poor young man. "He was a good boy." How many times have we heard that?

(And what caused me to chuckle in this story was the security guards blew whistles and chased them off. "Top Flight Security of the world, Craig!")

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I'm sure Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will be along shortly to denounce the racism that took place at the fair. 3....2....1....

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/126828998.html

Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn scheduled a news conference later Friday afternoon to discuss the incidents and his department's involvement. He is expected to be joined by officials of the NAACP and the Historic Third Ward Association, which is sponsoring Saturday's Historic Third Ward Jazz Festival.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

The funny thing is most adults in this country are scared to fight anyway, let alone fight a kid or group of kids. What if someone sees them punching a kid?

We're already conditioned to avoid violence at all costs, even to the point of getting beat up. I wonder if we flipped the switch and beat the living tar out of some of these kids if folks would've clapped for the "victim" or jeered as "another racist" beat up a poor young man. "He was a good boy." How many times have we heard that?

(And what caused me to chuckle in this story was the security guards blew whistles and chased them off. "Top Flight Security of the world, Craig!")

Probably not the proper point to add historical/moral/religious context... but...

The US supposedly has a Christian 'turn the other cheek' moral upbringing. Supposedly, of course. We all know if we look at reality we're just as violent as anyone else on the planet.

Probably not the proper point to add historical/moral/religious context... but...

The US supposedly has a Christian 'turn the other cheek' moral upbringing. Supposedly, of course. We all know if we look at reality we're just as violent as anyone else on the planet.

#######?

The only turn the other cheek religion that came into this country in it's early days is Quaker, Mennonite, and Amish...which are all cut from the same branch.

Not sure what country you were raised in, but it's never been that way in the US. Read up on US history.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Turn the other cheek doesn't mean you allow a mob to brutalize you.

And dare I say our aversion to fighting is not from a moral standpoint. It's from fear of litigation.

Русский форум член.

Timeline

#######?

The only turn the other cheek religion that came into this country in it's early days is Quaker, Mennonite, and Amish...which are all cut from the same branch.

Not sure what country you were raised in, but it's never been that way in the US. Read up on US history.

Why ask me to open and read a history book if you didn't even read one single post carefully enough. #######? :lol:

(Matthew something something. 5:38, just looked it up. Luke 6:27 too).

Turn the other cheek doesn't mean you allow a mob to brutalize you.

And dare I say our aversion to fighting is not from a moral standpoint. It's from fear of litigation.

Certainly. I agree that these punks, if the story is as its being touted here (and we all know that some people here are prone to make conclusions before actually being informed), would have been good candidates for a little 'self-defense' practice. Just as much as a shot to one of them in the face would disperse the mob... I am sure firing into the air one or two shots would have the same effect as long as none of them had a piece.

Timeline

The problem with shooting into the air is that bullet has to fall someplace. Why put an innocent at risk when good gun control also means hitting what you aim at.

Yes that sucks. An innocent may be put at risk by a stray bullet. Maybe the punks can be extra punkish to deserve firing into the punkish crowd. It is self-defense after all.

The problem was that they probably didn't have any flashlights. We all know a good security guard needs a flashlight. Dayday wanted a flashlight if he was gonna be Top Flight Security. :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Luckily in Texas part of the gun laws states that you can protect others that are in imminent danger with deadly force. Race does not come into play when a child is laying in the street getting beat. You defend a human being from a mob that is trying to cause as much harm to people as they can.

1070663.jpg