Danno

'Hundreds of young black people beating white people'...

381 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

From the title I knew this would be a Danno thread.

I wonder why Steven or AJ wouldn't post it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

Not hardly. Seattle is a prime example of that. They had to be sued not once, but twice for breaking a Federal Court Order to stop forced busing. Commie lib yuppies in Seattle thought they were above the law.

The term of art is "Limousine Liberals". They give all their money to save the trees and attend garden parties in the woods rather than give to charities and work in the soup kitchens.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Well done, Gary. You win the ####### retentiveness award.

As a lifetime-achievment recipient ... I suppose you will be presenting the award to gary?

:thumbs:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Could be bullchit, cops aren't exactly known for being paragons of honesty and transparency... or it could be true.

The news of mobs and beatings in and around Wisconsin State Fair's opening night spread quickly across the Internet Friday morning.

Rumors of racial attacks spread just as quickly. But the State Fair police chief said the incidents inside his jurisdiction did not appear to be based on race.

"Most of the fights we had were African-Americans fighting with other African-Americans," said Chief Tom Streubing.

I wonder why Steven or AJ wouldn't post it.

Scour the Internet. You will find millions - literally millions - of articles I don't post on VJ.

If you can go through them and find one unifying trait and/or characteristic, you need to come out of retirement and give the Zuck a call because he'd love to know how you did it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Scour the Internet. You will find millions - literally millions - of articles I don't post on VJ.

If you can go through them and find one unifying trait and/or characteristic, you need to come out of retirement and give the Zuck a call because he'd love to know how you did it.

I'd like to know why you never post the good stuff, like this:

Buddhists liberate 534 lobsters near Boston, at least for a short time

and

Giant rat kills predators with poisonous hair

and the ever-popular

New York's 'Rent is Too Damn High' candidate says he's being evicted for low rent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I don't believe it.

Check again I bet he did post about them.

"Most of the fights we had were African-Americans fighting with other African-Americans," said Chief Tom Streubing.[/indent][/i]

Would that be OK with you?

It's not really an award, you know.

:unsure:

:crying:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla