Danno

'Hundreds of young black people beating white people'...

381 posts in this topic

The graphs were already posted on this thread. In fact, air resistance (frictional vector) effects, resulting vectors, and some rudimentary equations were posted as well.

And all were for very slight angles. Post some for angles closer to 90.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Timeline

And all were for very slight angles. Post some for angles closer to 90.

You could erect a long vertical stack in your back yard. Then fire a Teflon coated round straight upward, and wait for the bullet to hit you in the head. That should give you the answer you are looking for, and you can report back to us.

You could erect a long vertical stack in your back yard. Then fire a Teflon coated round straight upward, and wait for the bullet to hit you in the head. That should give you the answer you are looking for, and you can report back to us.

Since I live on earth, that would be impossible as a round fired straight up will not hit directly down upon where it was fired.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Timeline

Since I live on earth, that would be impossible as a round fired straight up will not hit directly down upon where it was fired.

That is why you build the stack. Use an inner diameter no larger than your head, and be sure the base is air tight, so that you don't create a draft.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

:lol:

Or he could extrapolate given the graphs at hand.

Damn... now I believe it. Reading truly IS fundamental.

I see the insults and baiting continue. I posted a warning a page or so back.

And that is a wrap! Locked.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif