tru_loves_journey

Come Join Our Celebration!! Visa Approved!!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hiiiiii Everyone!! Today We Celebrate! Thanking God for all his blessing on our lives today and everyday.

Hany was "Approved" at his Interview in Cairo, Egypt. We are so filled with joy! His interview went really well with the Counsular Officer being very nice with him. This has been a long journey for us and the end result is Fantastic! Thanks to all of you that wrote encouraging words and said prayers for us, We Thank Visa Journey for this website and to all the people who helped us along the way. We will add the details of the interview in the Timeline for everyone to read.

Many things have been said on VJ about "Age Difference" When the woman is older than the man, some of which I have read that were down right cruel. To put many of you women on here at ease who have been worried about how the embassy sees your relationship, I don't believe it's the age difference when theres a denial. Maybe it's for lack of evidence or something they have found out about the beneficiary that maybe the petitioner doesn't know about. I am very happy to tell you, I'm 18 years older than Hany. Hany was 29 in January and I will be 47 in November. I'm guessing you already know this by looking at our photo's. Hany said the CO didn't ask one question about our age difference, it was never brought up. This was one of my biggest concerns after reading post here of several being denied.

Make sure you have alot of evidence of your relationship, phone records,chat logs,flight records, photo's with family,letter's written by your family agreeing to the marriage, letters,cards,gifts received by mail,receipts of places you paid to visit. It's all about the correct info and the way you present yourself. Stay strong and TRY not to appear nervous. Thank you all so much!!

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hiiiiii Everyone!! Today We Celebrate! Thanking God for all his blessing on our lives today and everyday.

Hany was "Approved" at his Interview in Cairo, Egypt. We are so filled with joy! His interview went really well with the Counsular Officer being very nice with him. This has been a long journey for us and the end result is Fantastic! Thanks to all of you that wrote encouraging words and said prayers for us, We Thank Visa Journey for this website and to all the people who helped us along the way. We will add the details of the interview in the Timeline for everyone to read.

Many things have been said on VJ about "Age Difference" When the woman is older than the man, some of which I have read that were down right cruel. To put many of you women on here at ease who have been worried about how the embassy sees your relationship, I don't believe it's the age difference when theres a denial. Maybe it's for lack of evidence or something they have found out about the beneficiary that maybe the petitioner doesn't know about. I am very happy to tell you, I'm 18 years older than Hany. Hany was 29 in January and I will be 47 in November. I'm guessing you already know this by looking at our photo's. Hany said the CO didn't ask one question about our age difference, it was never brought up. This was one of my biggest concerns after reading post here of several being denied.

Make sure you have alot of evidence of your relationship, phone records,chat logs,flight records, photo's with family,letter's written by your family agreeing to the marriage, letters,cards,gifts received by mail,receipts of places you paid to visit. It's all about the correct info and the way you present yourself. Stay strong and TRY not to appear nervous. Thank you all so much!!

Congratulations on your approval beyonds those all facts you mentioned.

K-1 Time Line

Service Center:_California Service Center

Consulate: _Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F Sent: _2011-03-20

I-129F NOA1:_ 2011-03-30

I-129F NOA2:_2011-06-18

NVC Received: _2011-07-19

NVC Left:_2011-07-20

Consulate Received:_2011-07-25

Packet 3 Received: _2011-07-28

Packet 3 Sent: _2011-07-29

Packet 4 Received:_ 2011-08-09

Interview Date: _ 2011-08-24

Interview Result:_ Approved(After 3 weeks AP)

Visa Received:_2011-09-21

US Entry:_@ JFK 2011-11-16

Marriage: _2011-12-20

AOS, EAD, AP

Date Filed: _2012-02-07

NOA Date: _2012-02-13

Bio. Appt. Notice recieved_2012-02-17

Bio. Appt.:2012-03-12@ 8:00 AM in Columbus OH

Bio Done:2012-03-05 WALK IN- Columbus OH

State ID: 2012-03-05

DL Permit: 2012-03-08

AOS Transfer: 2012-03-14

AOS Touched @ USCIS: 2012-03-21

EAD/AP Approved & Card Producton: 2012-04-03

EAD/AP on Hand:2012-04-11

AOS_RFE: 2012-09-28

RFE Sent: 2012-11-09

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

congrats to both of you

Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Guangzhou, China
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-04-26
I-130 Sent : 2010-06-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-08
I-130 RFE : 2010-11-05
I-130 RFE Sent : 2010-11-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-11-10
NVC Received CaseFile: 2010-11-16
NVC Casefile Number Issued: 2010-11-22
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-11-23
OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC: 2010-11-23
OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC: 2010-12-14
Pay I-864 Bill 2010-11-23
Receive I-864 Package : 2010-11-23
Return Completed I-864 : 2011-03-30
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-11-23
Receive IV Bill : 2010-12-17
Pay IV Bill : 2011-03-16
AOS CoverSheets Generated: 2010-11-27
IV Fee Bill marked as PAID: 2011-03-18
IV CoverSheets Generated: 2011-03-18
IV email packet sent: 2011-04-4
NVC reports 'Case Completed': 2011-5-2
'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal: 2011-5-2
Final Review Started at NVC: 2011-5-2
Final Review Completed at NVC: ????
Interview Date Set: 2011-5-5
Appointment Letter Received via Email: 2011-5-6
Interview Date: 2011-6-1
Approved!!!!!

I-751 Sent : 2013-07-02

I-751 Bio Appointment Date 2013-08-02

10 Year Green Card Approved!!!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

age difference in itself is not a base for denial,HOWEVER,COs go through cases based on what is the norm in that country.

im glad you managed to prove your relationship and got the visa.

to other people with big age gaps,there you go,see what enough evidence can do for ya?

there is no such thing as too much evidence whne there is a big age difference.

good luck again OP

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
:dance::thumbs::dance::thumbs::D(L):D(L) I am SO happy for you both! I could run around outside and do cartwheels for you!!!! That is just fantastic...I prayed hard for you and asked God to Bless you along the way and He did. I have been thinking about you guys ALL day and have waiting to hear this wonderful news! HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU BOTH! Doesn't it feel GREAT to be at this point now? God is good. He heard everyone's prayers for you and Hany. Congratulations from my heart to yours. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo This has made my whole day! So when is he getting his a$$ where it belongs?? LOL

Men are like stars ~ there are a million of them, but only ONE can make your dreams come true. I found my STAR...

event.png

~K E N Y A~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats Again Kim & Hany :dance: True Love Conquers All :thumbs: Was Thinking Of You Both Today. We Been Praying For You Both ...Best Wishes For You Both Always And Your Son....Rina & Ayman

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am so excited for yous!!! OMG. Congrats. I am so happy. Thank God for making dreams come true. Take care.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance::dance:Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance:

I'm so happy for you both .Can't wait to have another new buddy here in NC (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

What the coincide looks like??

Conguratlons

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:) Congratulations!! :)

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

----------------------------------------

My blog: All about my writings and essays

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.