spikedog

What are your 'friends' saying?

221 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

OnMyWayID: salamat. I feel I was blessed by the angels. She is very truly on of the most beautiful girls. She is gwapa mangarap angel ko. her family translates it as "angel without wings". There are many many beautiful girls there. I just count myself blessed to be loved by just one of them.

LOL, I love the stats, but there is a lot missing in those stats. You can make any number of figure say what you want to. It is all based on an opinion, then you make the stats fit the opinion. Forget being realistic or truthful on the statistics. true, these are "demographic" statistics. However, it does not account for 1) married already, 2) widowed, 3) divorced, 4) LGBT, 5) religious preferences or any other number of factors.

As for the others things tallcoolone: 1) most girls I have met I REALLY don't care too much for. 2) Seeing a girl in jeans or slacks and a ponytail every day can be a real drag... most girls I meet look this same way... believe me, it is NOT a turn on. 3) being cocky is just not me. However, I think some people on here think I am. 4) WHAT IS A DATE???? 5) very few people know where I live, and even less know where I work. even though I work for a major company, there are only about 16 people in the buildings.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

It's true. Where do all those tomboys and bakla fall into for those stats? If they ever let the gays petition for K-1's, the SF Bay Area, Hollywood, and the entire state of Florida will be flooded with pretty little flip boyz. :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

It's true. Where do all those tomboys and bakla fall into for those stats? If they ever let the gays petition for K-1's, the SF Bay Area, Hollywood, and the entire state of Florida will be flooded with pretty little flip boyz. :lol:

ooooooh! Come on people! Your killing me here! :) I can't take you serious on any points if you can't concede this totally obvious one... The numbers do not lie: at the 0-64 age range men and women are about at a 1:1 ratio. The original post did not state there were more available women, just that there were many more women than men. This is not true.

Aside from all of this --- lets say what you are saying was true. We all know how real life works.. If there is an imbalance out there it will not be the thin and beautiful girls from good homes in the prime of their youth that will be left holding the bag. The length of the line is irrelevant - they are at the front.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

If there is an imbalance out there it will not be the thin and beautiful girls from good homes in the prime of their youth that will be left holding the bag. The length of the line is irrelevant - they are at the front.

;) Yep.

ooooooh! Come on people! Your killing me here! :) I can't take you serious on any points if you can't concede this totally obvious one... The numbers do not lie: at the 0-64 age range men and women are about at a 1:1 ratio. The original post did not state there were more available women, just that there were many more women than men. This is not true.

Aside from all of this --- lets say what you are saying was true. We all know how real life works.. If there is an imbalance out there it will not be the thin and beautiful girls from good homes in the prime of their youth that will be left holding the bag. The length of the line is irrelevant - they are at the front.

You miss the point. The men are not getting in line, because there is not a market for them, yet. What right thinking corn fed hippo is going to ditch out good money for wife beaters, philanderers, and drunks? Well, maybe if they were better hung...

Timeline

Just face it. Our friends are jealous and mad at the same time. Plus they think we are just marrying for looks or whatever. and if we marry some girl way younger then us, we are cradlerobbers or "jailbait mongers" especially marrying a girl from asia who looks 5 to 10 years younger then she is. I was married to what you might call a "chunky girl" for 10 years. The romance was wonderful, the first year nice. But geez. after that it went into a nightmare. the 2nd moneymoon was no honeymoon. i slept alone a lot on that trip. she had already determined nothing was going to happen before we left, and told my parents the same when we dropped off my son before going.

this time I was out for looks. I wanted a stunning beauty. whether she was slavic, Brazilian, Colombian, Irish, French, Asian, or Filipina. My goal was a girl who was absolutely downright gorgeous, plus she had to care about the relationship. I was looking for both inner AND outer beauty.

Yes you are correct in the stats. However, that is a very, very, very general stat. all it does is prove a point which is worthless in and of itself. that is like arguing with a doctor saying it is cancer. "yes it is cancer" But each section of cancer has a different treatment, a different cure. So they have a 1 to 1 ratio, wahoo. So does the whole world if you take it into account and get rid of all of the borders. if you want to discuss a topic, know who you are talking with. I do data mining for a living. I love odd facts, tidbits, and off the wall stuff. don't thow out the over 65, don't throw out the high school teens, factor in the alternative lifestyle, the married, the families, the relations. do you realize that most Filipinos are distant relatives of each other? Imagine that any girl or guy you date or marry IS a relative. Are those stats factored in? let's talk real numbers of single to single. Not just general 60,000 foot views. You don't see the worm in the apple from that far up.....

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

You miss the point. The men are not getting in line, because there is not a market for them, yet. What right thinking corn fed hippo is going to ditch out good money for wife beaters, philanderers, and drunks? Well, maybe if they were better hung...

You must be correct about me not getting the point because I can't make heads or tails about what you said in context to this thread.

Let me see if I understand.. The Philippines is filled with totally-available- wonderful-sweet-do-anything-to-please-a-man- young-hot-things-looking-for-love on one side and good-for-nothing-wife beating-fat-gutted-old-heathens on the other. Basically a land of walking Victoria secrets models living with a bunch of old perverts that just wont give them the time of day because they are too busy getting drunk. Makes perfect sense to me.

And again.. even if half the men are not interested in long term relationships the half that are are going to pick the prettiest of the young women. The tale you guys are spinning doesn't make sense... Unless you had some advantage over the local men.. But what do them men here have that is lacking there?? Good looks? Hmm.. browsing the picture section and playing a quick game of "pick the USC" does not seem to indicate that is the case. I think your argument of "there are no available men" is going up against "perceived better opportunity, escape from poverty, and/or money"...

Nothing wrong with that by the way.. and it doesn't mean that there is not love there.. It just means they get to have their cake and eat it too. I only dated women I found attractive until I found one where we had true chemistry and wanted to spend our lives together.

Timeline

Just face it. Our friends are jealous and mad at the same time. Plus they think we are just marrying for looks or whatever. and if we marry some girl way younger then us, we are cradlerobbers or "jailbait mongers" especially marrying a girl from asia who looks 5 to 10 years younger then she is. I was married to what you might call a "chunky girl" for 10 years. The romance was wonderful, the first year nice. But geez. after that it went into a nightmare. the 2nd moneymoon was no honeymoon. i slept alone a lot on that trip. she had already determined nothing was going to happen before we left, and told my parents the same when we dropped off my son before going.

this time I was out for looks. I wanted a stunning beauty. whether she was slavic, Brazilian, Colombian, Irish, French, Asian, or Filipina. My goal was a girl who was absolutely downright gorgeous, plus she had to care about the relationship. I was looking for both inner AND outer beauty.

Agreed on the jealous comment though I would replace it with the word envious - men will say whatever they say but I know exactly what they are thinking inside when they keep coming over and asking to see the pictures from the latest trip :) I really have not had any bad comments.

On the second part: EXACTLY! You wanted someone special but this time it was going to be a beautiful someone special.. Your original argument was that money was not a real factor in the relationship - but isn't in conceivable that she is just like you - looking for something special but this time it was going to be a guy with his financial situation together.

Edited by OnMyWayID

You must be correct about me not getting the point because I can't make heads or tails about what you said in context to this thread.

Let me see if I understand.. The Philippines is filled with totally-available- wonderful-sweet-do-anything-to-please-a-man- young-hot-things-looking-for-love on one side and good-for-nothing-wife beating-fat-gutted-old-heathens on the other. Basically a land of walking Victoria secrets models living with a bunch of old perverts that just wont give them the time of day because they are too busy getting drunk. Makes perfect sense to me.

And again.. even if half the men are not interested in long term relationships the half that are are going to pick the prettiest of the young women. The tale you guys are spinning doesn't make sense... Unless you had some advantage over the local men.. But what do them men here have that is lacking there?? Good looks? Hmm.. browsing the picture section and playing a quick game of "pick the USC" does not seem to indicate that is the case. I think your argument of "there are no available men" is going up against "perceived better opportunity, escape from poverty, and/or money"...

Nothing wrong with that by the way.. and it doesn't mean that there is not love there.. It just means they get to have their cake and eat it too. I only dated women I found attractive until I found one where we had true chemistry and wanted to spend our lives together.

Yep. You don't get it. For every USC that might be looking, there are 50 that are willing to marry him, and be the best wife they can. No matter how good looking the locals (and they are a handsome people) might be, there are tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, that prefer secure fat balding guys that will take them away from life in the barrios, and give them a chance at the American dream.

Timeline

Yep. You don't get it. For every USC that might be looking, there are 50 that are willing to marry him, and be the best wife they can. No matter how good looking the locals (and they are a handsome people) might be, there are tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, that prefer secure fat balding guys that will take them away from life in the barrios, and give them a chance at the American dream.

OK, the original argument was that "hey - its not about the money its that there are no men for the poor beautiful ladies".. I say "no there are plenty of men, its that you have money" and then you say... pretty much exactly the same thing.. but somehow I don't get it?

I get it.. your redeeming quality is your money.

Timeline

actually, if you read my other posts, you would see that I test her when we are together. We live on pennies for a day or two. I mean what money I have in my pocket is all we have... I test the relationship. If a girl runs, then she is not into me. You are missing the asian culture. This is MAJOR. Is it not the money. It is the teaching of appearance of money. Men who a fat, big, husky. these are men thought ot have money. It is THE appearance of it in thier culture. Does not mean we have it. We just have the appearance of money. We are well fed. We eat well. Most people there do not know what unlimited refills mean. What they see is they will be wel fed and well taken care of. To them this is MAJOR. It is not the money. It is the fact that we eat well. We dress well, and we have fun. Baldness is a sign of wisdom. Also, most guys and girls do not have a lot of hair on their body apart from on the head. A guy having a lot of hair is amazing to them.

I was offered by her dad and her family to stay there and work fishing. I would become poor as them. But they were willing to have me stay there. Imagine turning down such an offer. Imagine telling him, if I stayed I would be just like you, and just as poor. How would you feel saying that to your future in-laws? And how would it feel having to turn something like that down and waiting for a k-1 visa for going on 5 months now, knowing at least another 2 months is possible if not more??? Knowing you could have been with your fiancee for the last 5 months???? Both times I had a hard time leaving....it is not for the money....

K-1 Visa Timeline:

event.png

event.png

event.png

No doubt. If you go places aunts and cousins will come up to you and ask if you are looking for a wife, and if you answer yes next thing you know here comes some young girl she wants to introduce to you.

American Men are very wanted in Philippines...........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

actually, if you read my other posts, you would see that I test her when we are together. We live on pennies for a day or two. I mean what money I have in my pocket is all we have... I test the relationship. If a girl runs, then she is not into me. You are missing the asian culture. This is MAJOR. Is it not the money. It is the teaching of appearance of money. Men who a fat, big, husky. these are men thought ot have money. It is THE appearance of it in thier culture. Does not mean we have it. We just have the appearance of money. We are well fed. We eat well. Most people there do not know what unlimited refills mean. What they see is they will be wel fed and well taken care of. To them this is MAJOR. It is not the money. It is the fact that we eat well. We dress well, and we have fun. Baldness is a sign of wisdom. Also, most guys and girls do not have a lot of hair on their body apart from on the head. A guy having a lot of hair is amazing to them.

I wrote an entire diatribe here but I can't seem to get my ideas across without sounding like an a**. If you are both happy with each other really thats all that matters.

I was offered by her dad and her family to stay there and work fishing. I would become poor as them. But they were willing to have me stay there. Imagine turning down such an offer. Imagine telling him, if I stayed I would be just like you, and just as poor. How would you feel saying that to your future in-laws? And how would it feel having to turn something like that down and waiting for a k-1 visa for going on 5 months now, knowing at least another 2 months is possible if not more??? Knowing you could have been with your fiancee for the last 5 months???? Both times I had a hard time leaving....it is not for the money....

You are going to go from first introduction to having her home in what... 8 months? I picture the women from the MENA countries reading this forum that have to wait years and their heads exploding. You and I are both very lucky compared to many on this site.. .As long as we fill out the forms correctly and supply the right documents we are most likely going to sail through this process. I know it sucks waiting but really - Introduction to first meeting to engaged to the visa process and then bringing her home - 8 months start to finish.

You are going to go from first introduction to having her home in what... 8 months? I picture the women from the MENA countries reading this forum that have to wait years and their heads exploding. You and I are both very lucky compared to many on this site.. .As long as we fill out the forms correctly and supply the right documents we are most likely going to sail through this process. I know it sucks waiting but really - Introduction to first meeting to engaged to the visa process and then bringing her home - 8 months start to finish.

Actually 8 months is long time for Philippines. I guess they are backlogged cuz of rising fees.

Couple of years when I went thru the process 120 days was average time, It only took my like 3 months.

Kinda strange it's taking so long for a marriage visa from Philippines since the Philippines was part of the USA not too long ago...

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Darren, as long as you and your soon to be wife are happy, then don't worry about what others are saying. Some people, for some reason, will always want to criticize. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.