Zero Sum

Same-Sex Marriage Amendment NY State

410 posts in this topic

So they are fcuking in public there? Can you just confirm that? Amby is ready to book her trip.

They have a gay bar in Anchorage...that's bad enough right there.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

So what are we saying here? Were those rabbits ghey? Or the bears? The hookers quite obviously weren't.

you looked that closely? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

So, Why_Me, are you a frequenter of these gay bars? Surely you must be, or else you wouldn't know quite so intimately what's going on there.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

So, Why_Me, are you a frequenter of these gay bars? Surely you must be, or else you wouldn't know quite so intimately what's going on there.

http://www.adn.com/

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline
They have a gay bar in Anchorage...that's bad enough right there.

Do you really have to go there? They have gay bars around here I'm sure. I don't know where they are nor do I care. Not the kind of establishment I would care to frequent. Why are you heading into those places? What's the attraction?

you looked that closely? :hehe:

Maybe not closely enough. Perhaps these gals have rods? :lol:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

I do not believe or accept homosexuality to any extent - regardless of the marriage issue. My opnion should not illict hatred and ill will from others - what if I were to respond viciously as some on this board do? People just love to hate those who have a different view. Many enjoy calling anyone who views things differently a "bigot." I do not approve and I surely do not embrace homosexuality - I accept the individuals and I am tolerant - I do not accept the act.

Homos have the same rights as heteros. It is equal - they are free to marry of the opposite sex just as everyone else. In a similar sense, it is illegal for both gay and straight people to kill others. Or do you suggest we should grant "equality" to murderers as well and make that permissible? Aside from anyone's opinion on the issue - why should the government meddle in it? I agree with those referring to the legislation as political pandering... many NY senators have shared that they knew their constituents would not be pleased, but they voted regardless of this. So much for representing the people, eh?

I have lived in NY for most of my life - Amby, you are so sweet to think of my well being and suggest I leave to avoid seeing any gay hand holding... thank you. Would you mind picking up the relocation costs too then?

I am trying to locate logic in this post. Can't find much of it. I understand you don't accept the act (gay sex you mean?) that's fine. I don't either, which is why I'm heterosexual, but your use of 'Homos' as an obvious derogatory term implies you have bigoted views. If not, I apologize for confusing you with other bigots on this board.

Since I am not homosexual, the act of guy on guy or girl on girl sex does not phase me, as it doesn't affect me. Neither does their getting married. Maybe that's you're beef with it, as something defined throughout history within religious confines. And that is also your right to live according to such teachings.

What the NY legislature showed, as has every other assembly that has legalized this, is that not everyone lives in a past where a religion establishes what is moral behavior for monogamous couples.

Come enough time, I suspect these intolerant views you seem to hold will die down as you become less concerned with what others do on their own and as you originally stated- focused on resolving those other, important issues plaguing society. Don't wait for others to solve these and pitch in.

Timeline

"Sexually wired differently" is a cop out, as a result their right which allegedly means nothing is a moot point.

Many citizens, myself included, have rights which do nothing for us. As a result should we get everything we want like children in a candy store? I think not.

These things don't tend to be a cop out for people that understand what 'sexually wired differently' actually means... For others, false logic will be the soup of the day.

If they kept it to their bedroom that would be on thing, but they don't. I'm sick and tired of these gay parades, gay this and gay that and I sure as h*ll don't want to see little kids seeing that #######. It's another sign of the times as to just how low this country has fallen over the past few decades. It's like a giant free fall with no end in sight.

Look at all the big time gay advocates on TV and it looks like one giant freak show of who's who in the freak dept.

It was Pride weekend in Chicago. I didn't go. Nobody is obligating you to embrace them either. Freak others will call 'seducing' the ladies with warm champagne bottles in the backseat of a truck...

Timeline

Homosexuality is a choice - just as is heterosexuality or bisexuality. There is no such thing as a "gay gene" or a "straight gene." Nature or nuture? I believe it is nurture. Yes, I do acknowledge and understand there may be chemical imbalances, hormones, what-have-you at play and everyone has different 'urges,' yet we all have the choice to act upon our feelings, desires, urges. Have I wanted to kill my siblings growing up? Of course, but I chose not to. Similarly I fight the urge to speed. Do gays have desires to have sexual relationships with those of the same sex? Obviously - and they choose to act on it. This I find immoral.

For the argument that it is none of my business what activities others engage in, it is to an extent, especially regarding children. Homosexuals cannot procreate. Give me the BS that there are gay animals, but notice that they don't precreate either so what good are they to the animal kingdom...? I agree with Why_Me here where I do not want children impressioned by such immoral lifestyles - and my heart is saddened by those who are adopted by homosexual partners and are raised in a gay household. Given this, do not put words in my mouth that it is better to have orphans on the streets, I would rather the lesser of the two evils.

You believe these things, and then reality will disagree with you.

All I can see is stuff about whaling officials and moose sightings.

They have all sorts of news in that paper. I did go to a gay bar once, but by accident. I was hanging iron on a high rise in downtown Seattle back in the mid 90's and three of us who were car pooling into Seattle decided to have a few beers after work and see about scoring on some office chicks. When we went inside it was... "art deco" they call it...with the black and white tile floor, etc.. So anyways after our first beer we noticed there wasn't any chicks in there and then a guy kissed another dude...and we were like "#######...did you just see that?" So we got the fck out of there and never told anyone about it.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg